DNC staffer assassinated

> Be DNC staffer
> Leak obvious corruption and evidence of a rigged system in favor of the political elite (Hillary Clinton)
> Get shot in the back four times
> Shooter takes none of your possessions
> Liberals call it a robbery gone bad
> Wikileaks/ Real Americans know the truth
> Get waived by Hillary puppets

Top fucking kek. This world is going to shit. And the worst part is, Americans are so stupid that they don't even care and will vote for Hillary, the devil incarnate...

How do we stop this evil ? This is like some shit you see in the movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/07/12/hillary-clinton-invokes-name-of-slain-dnc-aide-seth-rich-in-calling-for-gun-control/
zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-29/nail-gun-suicide-bankers-firm-probed-over-missing-millions
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685119/DNC-staffer-27-dies-shot-multiple-times-4am-Washington-DC.html
twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/763215339584794624
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763041804652539904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice conspiracy theory, but it was just a failed mug attempt. The murderer killed him and forgot to take his stuff, it was probably a nigger.

thanks ctr

Who is that?

The elections are totally rigged at the software level. All Trump has to do is say war.

F

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/07/12/hillary-clinton-invokes-name-of-slain-dnc-aide-seth-rich-in-calling-for-gun-control/

Thanks for Errecting the Record.

Hey you guys remember that banker who committed 'suicide' with a nailgun, and managed to nail himself 7 times in the back of the head?

Yeah

>4 shots
>back of the head
>robbery gone bad

They really see the US populous as a bunch of retards. Don't they?

I just wanted to ensure some bumps f.am

>On Tuesday, Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, invoked Rich’s name to advocate for change of her own – pushing to limit the proliferation of guns.

damn this bitch is evil, orders the assassination of this guy and uses his death to push anti-gun agenda

yeah totally makes sense I'd kill a guy to death at the risk of my freedom for the rest of my life but not even try to see if he had a few bucks in his wallet

Just another day in Bills world

one of the 3 people Hillary has had killed in the last month

quite cleverly done my friend

Hopefully some of the second amendment people will take care if it

KILLARY KILLTON
I
L
L
A
R
Y

This shits been going on forever, these people are just the masks for people in the shadows, when they become a liability, they will get rid of them, and slowly groom a new candidate as the old one takes all the blame.

There is literally nothing you can do, people are content and satisfied and won't even bother doing anything. Everyone here shits on Hilary but after going back to the real world they don't do anything to reveal the truth.

Just give up.

thanks for correcting the record

This whole two party system is full of shit with deep rooted manipulation going on in both sides.

How else was bush elected and reelected, nobody liked him besides the people associated with his family.

>expose corruption
>everyone attacks you
>they ignore the corruption
>flee the country before you get murdered

Whistle blowers. When will they learn?

I remember that, actually

zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-29/nail-gun-suicide-bankers-firm-probed-over-missing-millions

oh, noice. looks like switching up shill tactics. it's a refreshing change from cuckposting

Hillary is a sociopath. She doesn't even see the average prole as a conscious being. People who vote for Hillary are proof that universal suffrage was a mistake.

WATCH THIS

>Julian Assange on Seth Rich (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Everyone, this was just a "robbery" gone bad.

Don't you feel bad now for prolonging Seth Rich's friend's and family's misery?

Well...you should feel bad, NOW GET IN THE FUCKING CORNER, ALL OF YOU!

NAILGUN
A
I
L
G
U
N

skip to 1:00

"Was he one of your sources?"

He fucking nods and then stops and says "we don't comment about our sources"

After the question about "do you know what you're sitting on" or whatever at the beginning, Assange does a very subtle shake of the head before denying that wikileaks sits on info.

Then, on the question about Rich, he does a subtle nod.

Fucking A man.

Y'all bitches need to google more
snopes.com/un-official-john-ashe-killed-the-day-before-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/

The sad thing is that the majority of people who watch this on the Dutch telly have no clue who Seth Rich was, and this media pusher portrays him as "just a guy who got killed in a robbery."
They will do as much as possible to prevent their people from understanding what's at stake.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Also, the man was going to testify against a Chinese? national that was a close friend of the Clintons. The belief is that this would have also implicated Hillary in the corruption scandal.

Snopes is strawmanning on this section and they even address the fact that he would testify against the Ng's, but does not go into detail about their connection to the Clinton's

I thought you were shilling, but you said 'nigger', so you must be one of us. I'm voting for Hillary now.

>tfw i have superpowers
>i could stop this anytime i wanted

i should probably start helping.

Autism isnt a superpower

this man who died was Assange's DNC leaks source, no? Seems kind of fishy that he would die in that manner.

Snopes doesn't leave the couch to investigate.

Watch the interview video. I already said that if you skip to 1:00 when he is asked directly if he was the source he does a very subtle nod.

Check, check and check! Thank you for correcting the record.

>it was a robbery
>he was not robbed

Ah yes. I can see how you would come to that conclusion.

You're right. The nigger probably saw some PAWG walking down the street or a shiny quarter rolling away.

Niggers are easily distracted.

Veeeeeeeeery interesting, thanks user.

If we would outlaw guns he'd still be alive.
If not for institutional racism this poor black man would not have needed to resort to robbery.
If not for right wingers this mans family could move on and let it heal.

Seth Rich, a seemingly patriotic member of the DNC who may have leaked Clinton's emails to Assange to expose massive corruption.

He was gunned down in the street near his home several weeks ago which was assumed to be robbery gone wrong but which now looks like an assassination.

Just one of several critics of the Clinton's who have ended up dead in the last month or two

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685119/DNC-staffer-27-dies-shot-multiple-times-4am-Washington-DC.html

>I already said that if you skip to 1:00 when he is asked directly if he was the source he does a very subtle nod.

I wanted to call you a liar or some exaggeratiing shithead who just mistook some random movement for a "yes nod"..........

But... dude.... holy shit......... you are RIGHT. That was a fucking "yes" nod. Clear as day. Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

You keep fueling that fire user

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account.

With all the stuff coming out about Hillary's poor health/dementia and Huma Abedin's hold over her it got me thinking.

What if its Huma (and Muslim brotherhood/Saudi Arabia) who are doing most of the killing and promoting Muslim expansion around the world via the State Department? They would want to keep Hillary, their puppet, in place to sign off their policies.

Given that the muslim world seems quicker to kill political opponents, the ammount of bodies piling up would indicate this too.

Think Wormtongue in LOTR.

>ayo imma rob this white boi
*PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP*
>aw I fogot to rob him

Hahahaha

The probability of people knowing Clinton and having adverse information and a large portion of them dying unnatural death is infinitely small. The chance that this is random and not a pattern is less than you or I getting hit by lightning. Statistics prove that this is murder. Paternity is determined on less probability.

you've just given the entire muslim world more credit than it deserves

>What if its Huma
shes playing the fuck toy

Why would you shoot a man before crashing his plane?

every movement and expression in this video is by design.

he makes an effort not to shake or nod outside those two times

>0:55
>they are, ehm, they become

really makes you think
it was/is the only source.
there is more to come.

wasn't/isn't the only sources, goddamnit

>muzzies not capable of such sneaky tactics
>just a fucktoy
Well everywhere I look they are on the rise and western governments are bending over backwards to accomodate them against their own peoples wishes

>failed mug attempt
He was shot in the back FOUR times

>He was shot in the back FOUR times

You mean he commited suicide.

>>Our maybe only chance of getting the golden god to win is by exposing this and all the other people that hillary killed.
Fuck the emails, benghazi, no one cares about that.
We need to take over facebook and co with this

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

get help faggot...

There was a woman killed recently that was also connected to Hillary Clinton. Any anons know her name?

There is no doubt in my mind the dnc or hillary hired niggers for a lot of money to kill that man. The niggers fucked up by NOT stealing anything. Or did they? Whree is his laptop with all his findings? They recover that yet?
Or did hillary do this purposely to send a subtle message?
Assange is slowly leaking to allow to sink in. It will unfold like a mystery novel. Dude is smart.

I don't think he had had anything on him at the time, he was on his way to the FBI headquarters to discuss what he had found out

How would they know if it is stolen?

Why doesn't someone tweet this to the old cunt and say 'we know what you've done' for the lulz?

The sad thing is that this copypasta actually works on kikebook normies. And most women are kikebook normies and women are the majority voters. We're fucked.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur/status/763215339584794624

THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY, DON'T LET IT SLIDE

>mfw the very first Trump/Clinton debate allows input from the audience

>and the audience is filled with friends and family of people she had murdered who want to ask her questions, including the living benghazi victims

Holy shit guys, Wikileaks is now offering a $20,000 reward for any information leading to a conviction in the murder case of Seth Rich.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763041804652539904

are you retarded or do you just not understand stream lagging?

At this point trump should just take a list with all the people who died with him to the debates and just ask about every single one of them.

Can we take a moment please to remember and pay tribute to deceased White House counsel Vince Foster? Poor guy was found dead after an obvious suicide with two bullet wounds in his head. He obviously must have had depression.

You can seriously think that the people allowed to ask questions aren't plants?

Aren't dead liberals a good thing?

Yeah those niggers just can't help themselves that's why you dems absolutely destroyed life for blacks in America through the welfare state and propaganda

Liberals are evil too, worse

bump

I dont see why an assassin hired by the fucking democratic nominee would be this shitty. Anyone with half a brain would take anything valuable on him to really push home the "robbery". I dont think they would be that stupid to shoot him in the back and then leave

>RNC has desposited 0.03 bitcoin into your account

keep up the smear work, shill!