Census DDoS

Who did it?
Some defence guy is saying that there is some chance China could have, might have, maybe, probably, highly likely done it.

Well, you can write off China then.

'twas the Emus

census data?

OOOH WATCH OUT THEY KNOW HOW MANY OCCUPANTS ARE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD

Honestly it as probably my country trying to goad you into hostility versus China (but mostly for the lulz)

What possible reason would China have to DDOS a census?

Why would China DDoS the census, you fuck head.

Butthurt over the swimming crap

So they stopped people from filling out the online census? DDoS doesn't mean any private info was stolen

Sun Yang the cunt did it.

government is just too retarded to do anything properly

No shit u fuckin retard

it was Sup Forums 4 dem lulz

You're the retard you cunt where the fuck do you live I'm in Adelaide, near Golden Grove.

You want to be a big man online, then I'll be the big man IRL and fucking smash you.

Didn't we just do it ourselves, because too many people tried to do it at once?

the autism is off the charts, 1v1 dandy station

Does it matter? I just don't trust the ABS with all of my info personally, so I'm okay with it

government excuse for them fucking up

>mfw I did mine on a piece of paper
Did anyone else not fall for the electronic interwebz jew?

Shit I really hope the Russians or the chinks dont find out where I lived 5 years ago.

I think I might have got the original letter, but "To The Householder" means it goes straight in the bin, no matter how fancy your envelope is.

On another note what's the CTR shill meme mean? I'm guessing Mario Kart knock-off aren't that big a deal in the past 24 hours.

Thank you based China for permitting the will of the people in not wanting to do the stupid fucking survey. You guys will need to buy aussie internet capacity or use aussie pcs for the next one tho - t. asd.

No hard feelings with the olympics, keep up the bants.

diversionary tactic to cover them while they accessed some other system maybe?

>He fell for the paper jew ruse
Congrats, your submission will be scanned & digitised by a gov prole and your hardcopy will get dumped in a skip to be trucked to a third party contractor for shredding. Did you wish it a safe journey?

Top fucking kek, like who the fuck would want my info out of all people they could choose to be out of the millions of copies they could pick from

Either way if you've given your name you've jewed yourself. Congrats on your new gov identifier code

I used to work for the ABS. I have to say that I was never completely satisfied with the agency's assurances that linked, non-anonymous census data would be safe. People there were very narrow-minded and arrogant about their way of doing things. I'm kind of pleased that the Census is turning into a fiasco.

They love that shit. I've got a TFN, ABN, Medicare, USI, myGov, CRN. They've got everything they need on me. Really the only info they haven't explicitly got is religion and how many Bangladeshis I've got in the cellar coding Flappy Bird rip-offs.