So it appears that Putin and Erdogan are now in cahoots together

So it appears that Putin and Erdogan are now in cahoots together.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-turkey-syria-minister-idUSKCN10L0R9

>Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan discussed the Syrian conflict at a meeting in St Petersburg on Tuesday. A Turkish delegation including foreign ministry, military and defense officials will travel to Russia for follow-up talks on Wednesday, Cavusoglu also said.

The consequences of this are obvious and the Turkish foreign minister doesn't even hide it:

>In an interview with the state-run Anadolu agency, Mevlut Cavusoglu said Turkey's rapprochement with Russia was not meant as a message to the West. However, he said if the West "loses" Turkey it will be because of its own mistakes, not Ankara's good ties with Russia, China or the Islamic world.

And here is the interesting part. An alliance of those nations would be enough to ruin us all, to destroy our western empire. Now of course we would win, should a conflict break out now. But I don't see that happening in 10 years or so, especially with a rapidly growing China. China would defeat the US and Russia/Turkey would steamroll our continent with ease. This is a worrying development and something tells me that a new era has just begun. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbQ9fdTlktU
dw.com/en/sierens-china-erdogans-turkey-is-a-high-risk-partner/a-19424081
docdro.id/3kt6d02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our countries are led by corrupt, incompetent, nepotistic morons. Our elites are fucking idiots more concerned with genociding our competent white populations for the benefit of their bottom line, not caring a whit that we're burdening ourselves with millions of immigrants who can't pass muster while simultaneously destroying social cohesion and order with their pet social justice ideology.

I'm watching a fucking trainwreck in action and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

The thing is russia doesn't trust turkey.
They stated they want to get as much as possible from turkey. Not the other way around.
They are partners as long as the financial aspect is benefitting.
They are not giving any help in political or social influences.
Russia is skeptical about that whole turkey thing.
They are not "friends"
A professor of the moscow university stated already that

>They don't trust him (erdogan)
>The only state they (turkey) works with is turkey itself
>econimcal reasons before any brotherhood

All in all, they don't trust them at all. And there will be no evidence or future sign about resigning the NATO.

All your assumptions are going down the drain

I prefer ww3 over years of mental torment by SWJ/BLM/Muslims etc etc. Atleast in WW3 we have a good chance even if we might not save all our countries.

Something more or is this thread closed now?

As an european alliance yes. But not as seperate states.

>Now of course we would win
Underestimating the capabilites of the enemy is the worst mistake you can possibly make.

I don't care either way maybe it will give you a good kick in the pants and wake your ideas up. Every European colony except New Zealand and Australia is gone and you are about to lose us in another couple of decades.

If the Turks stop letting ISIS freely use the Turkish border to retreat & regroup then Obama and Hillary's jihadist sons in ISIS are going to get rekt hard.

Then again Erdogan is an islamist himself. Never trust a muslim.

You can't take public words at face value and you can't put the opinion of some professor on a pedestal like he was the president himself. Read between the lines. Of course they will openly create the illusion of this only being an economic partnership or whatever, but it's obvious what the plan is.

Russians are the most opportunistic people, if there is a power vacuum somewhere, they will occupy it in mere hours. Erdogans diplomacy is creating that hole in Europe and Putin smells the opportunity.

And what "the people" think is completely irrelevant, as long as the prospect of power looms on the horizon.

>China would defeat the USA

If clinton wins and USA keeps electing absolute faggots in 10 years this will be a reality.

Imagine the world being dominated by chinks and Russians
How horrifying

That's not a bad thing at all. Every unstable state (the most ones were african states that got slavery and shit) got left on their own. Look at these prosperous states.
And to be fair, who should shitpost us into oblivion, if you weren't on our side

>Erdogan is an islamist himself
He is more jew then islamist.
They want only money.
Maybe Putin with Asad agreed to give Erdo-wee some oil-plants in Syria if he'll help them to kill all ISIS and other pro-US terrorists in Middle-East.

Well it's nice we can laugh but think of it from our own perspective. AUS NZ are the last ones left we have watched all the dominoes fall while you muck around debating the merits of a Syrian refugee and playing lap dog to America.

Where is the Europe of old.

well maybe europe and united states should have stopped supporting terrorists within turkey and close to turkey
the coup attempt and the blatant western media support for it was the last straw, expect turkey to either become neutral or "allied" to russia in the near future
i personally think that all western military people, kurds, islamists (basically all the destabilizing elements) should be deported en mass desu

>Turk unironically tells others to "stop supporting terrorists"
By god you're subhuman.

>A New Power is rising
>Age of the Orc has come

We must join with Putin...

It would be wise my friend...

really makes you think

The thing is, russia is more cucked than europe.
"Russia for the russians" is a legitimate reason to get you in prison.
No joke here. That's a fact.

Yeah there is the scaremonger turkey is showing now that if the EU will not cooperate they will say good bye to them.
But what are the statitics telin us?
More than 44% of their imports are from the EU and less than 36% are getting out to them. That's a big issue if turkey says good bye.
In regards to that russia can'rt even compete in that. It's a big country but their people are not even capable of handling their own intersets in the state.

It's a fucking falacity believing a big centraized government can take europe. Even greece is more capable of maintaining their own men than russia

>blatant western media support

Did emperor Erdogan say that?

Turkey finally makes a step to the right direction. I didn't think of it possible but even Turks can be redeemed.
Ofcourse I don't trust them to honor agreement they make with Russian but I think that once Russians start influencing Turkey, they won't let them go back.

WH40k with Emperium as Russia and chiks as TAU.

the turk user is right you hibilies
read more about it instead of huffing petrol
that shit isnt black and white

>I'm going to fuck their pussies and their wives
Why aren't we letting this nigga lead us in an anti immigration insurgency?

this dude is based

>What do you think Sup Forums

I think you should stop being a tsundere with Russia and roll back NATO to Germany, Austria, Italy and Greece.

See, that's your achilles verse (hope that right).
You are talking about the whole western is just a bunch of terrorists.
Did you ever read or listen to erdogan's speeches?

>Kurds terrosrists
>Kurd party terrorists
>europe terrorists or nazis
>america terrorists
>italia especially terrorists because they dared to convict your son
>russia friends
>saudi arabia friends

What the hell? Are you aware your president will never leave his postion in his lifetime and will sue more and more free democratic organs like the justice system, journalists, military even hospitals?
What do you want ?
There was an official announcement the government searches for judges right now. Over 3k. Will you get non experienced judges now who just take it and do as they please?

Fuck you, your intelectuals are running away now from this country. You are on the brink to get an islamistic state now.

Sorry to say that. I got a bit of trouble by your mountain goats you sent here but you people in turkey seemed to be okay, but that is just blatant stalin tactic.

You're the Luxembourg autist that is effectively the mouthpiece of RT arnt you?

I bet before the coup you were massively anti-Turkey, now because Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia, they are your best friends

Look into the future. The way all these officials talk makes the case for IS being partially controlled by Turkey (also don't forget where they started and who the targets were!). Russia and Turkey could easily take the entire middle east in the near future if they can stabilize Syria and make the US leave. A stable ME under this new control plus a China entering this alliance would make them independent from us.

Remember that it doesn't really matter what the current state of those nations is. When the opportunity to form this alliance comes, it will happen naturally. That's where many people fail to grasp geopolitics. It never matters what happens in x country alone. The important part is the distribution of power around that country. If you look at the issue from that perspective, you quickly see the danger of a united Russia-Turkey-ME-China front.

BASED AMCA

They are still in NATO topkek

aint nuffin gonna happen

Yes not black and white but it's all about

beyond subhuman
their hypocritical obsession with kurds shows their lack of self awareness

there isn't any western conspiracy against your dear absolutist leader cuckogan. It's just a fact that there isn't freedom of press, separation of powers is fading away and while income inequality and the middle class in turkey is shrinking you are praising an oligarch that lives in a half billion euros mansion.
Turks are beyond cucked by corrupt politicians, you even like having a politician that uses your country institutions to help him and his party friends get rich.

now that we are normalizing our relations with russia, i hope we will fight more efficiently with isis and pkk

exactly my thoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=XbQ9fdTlktU

Shut up nigga even cnn was up in arms supporting "democracy" and Erdogan.

Even here in Australia the media was portraying the army as the bad guys.
Not saying the coup wasn't orchestrated by the Americans, but the media wasn't in it, let alone other countries.

wtf are you talking about, abo

>orchetrasted the coup
>hide the evidence to blackmail edrogan
>got new allies in middle east

i can imagine godfather scene where Putin force Edrogan to kiss his hand

it was halfassed, remember how germany declined asylum for him and the US halfassed supported him?
Also putin was the first to call him during the coup and show support

There is a luxembourg autist on this board that effectively shills the RT narrative at every given point. Given there arn't many of you, and judging from that post, I assumed that you were that poster.

Not for long unless emperor Erdogan steps out.

>tfw turkey is now russia's mole inside the alliance

dis gon be gud

>everything which goes against the mainstream narrative is RT propaganda
Stop that petrol huffing, abo

>implying they wouldn't exploit Africa to its fullest
>implying blacks would be free in this society
>implying Arabs wouldn't be ethnically cleansed

nah, the alliance is too overt, if there was a secret agreement then maybe

It IS you isn't it lmao. You didn't even address my first post

Dunno about the IS part, they are terrorists for me and when a whole state gets occupied by them it's time for a carpet bombing like dresden.

I got to disagree on the syria russia turkey thing. Iran, which is a powerful state in the middle east got its saying into this, also saudi arabia. There are too much parties involved.

I got to agree on the partnership, but that is what I said above. They are no friends but part of same interests.
And still I don't see a threat of a united turkey with somebody else. It will change the borders, that's it.
Don't expect russia or even (holy fuck I had to laugh right now) china being a trustable partner for that whole shit.

what, would they kick you out?

ero could hold an open auction for NATO secrets and they wouldn't do shit.

Honestly I reckon this is just Erdogan trying to demonstrate to US/EU/NATO that he has other options. When push comes to shove, I don't reckon there is a chance of Turkey leaving NATO, nor doing anything that will greatly upset US/EU/NATO.

>"Russia for the russians" is a legitimate reason to get you in prison.
That's not totally true, but this kind of behaviour means you're a some sort of nazi
There are two definitions of "russian"
the first one is citizen of Russian Federation
the second one means russian as a race
and by screaming 'Russia for the russians" you mean that everyone who doesn't have white skin and light eyes (for example) are not welcome to be a part of Russian Federation
And that's kind of a call for a splitting the country or starting a civil war
So if you're going to scream this all the time and ignore police warnings then yes, you might get to jail

I can't predict the future. But turkey still holdsthe NATO as their valuable partners and want to hold that.

You got to understand that political/social aspects are separated from the military aspect.

If turkey would let it go and separate from the NATO they would get shit on. Not in military aspects but from social fucks.

That's why turkey doesn't need a direct control from a government but has to keep separated from it.
Your folks can't be trusted

But now it's too late and military and even intelligence gets redirected to erdogan the almighty fuck.

Murrica doesn't need turkey as much, their 1-2 man fake air raids are just to show em as if they were fighting, I suspect America is somehow benefitting from ISIS tho (more oil and regional power I guess)

Why does everyone believe that Russia would align with China?

>That's not totally true, but this kind of behaviour means you're a some sort of nazi
Kek, give me a fucking break.
That sounds actually like some Putin nashi propaganda. You remember when Putin said "only assholes and provocateurs say Russia is for Russians."
Then he stands by and does nothing while Chechens, Dagestanis, Azeris, Uzbeks etc. murder and rape Russians.

Turkey and Russia has never been accepted by Europe so it's quite normal for these countries to cooperate against Europe.

I am slowly doubting your ability to think this through with statements as "They are no friends but part of same interests".
What does that even mean? Are you getting hooked by the simplest speeches and only read everything on face value? And seeing IS still as "just terrorists"? They are a fully armed nation in war with different other powers. And there are very visible trails linking them to both Turkey and the Saudis.

And what's funny about China? They are investing billions into Turkey and with the South China Sea disputes and increased anti-US sentiment, it's obvious that they will get closer.

dw.com/en/sierens-china-erdogans-turkey-is-a-high-risk-partner/a-19424081

>Arabs would be cleansed

You're on a thread discussing Russia's best new buddy Turkey aka Arab cockroaches
Chinks will exploit any minority whether it is niggers, Arabs, or us, when we lose the war.

>well maybe europe and united states should have stopped supporting terrorists within turkey and close to turkey
You don't think Erdogan had anything to do with the rise of terrorism in Turkey?
Erdogan supported the FSA in Sirya, bought oil from ISIS.
He started fucking with the Kurds too, which is probably the main reason you guys are getting weekly bombings.
You shouldn't blame the west for Erdogan's shitty foreign politics. In just 4 years Turkey went from being a rising star in the middle east to being forced in a corner with multiple strained relationships.

You see, Ahmed, Russia's been a multi-national country for hundreds of years. Our great empire was not overseas, it was right next to us, so naturally Russians know how to coexist with various different ethnicities.

Could be. Tat's the same reason we get arrested for saying the same.
See, we are not that far apart from our legal views.
Interesting, heard about that 2 days ago in a thread that was dead and I was talking about europe. Only 2 anons were still there at the end and we talked about that shit (poland, russia)

It's not cuckoldery since russia is a federation
They are the ones who cuck central asia and sibiria

Russia is an artificial country. If you start pulling at the seams it can unravel.
Don't rock Putin's boat please.

Based Dayı

This is how I treat Syrian beggars, I tell them they are cowards fleeing from war and they don't deserve any kind of respect or support from me

give up germany. your on your own.

>Russia is now friends with Turkey
>Turkey gets drawn into a war with NATO
>Russia backstabs roaches

Can't wait

Define artificial country.
Is the US also an artificial country because it was populated by immigrants from different countries and its culture is a mix of their cultures?
By that logic any country bigger than France or Germany is an artificial country.

I hope that you meant to write
>we will fight more efficiently AGAINST is and pkk

So far IS is not a nation, and never will be. I don't know how you could even imagine them as a nation. They got no state (beside its name). Direct violence cruel laws against their own men. No one can escape, threatening other nations with direct violent behauviour against citizens.
They are interfering in national and international laws without any regards.

As part of the russia statement. Turkey is more dependent on russia than the other way around. What does turkey got to offer? Nothing important. Strategic position, but cilvil sided? Tomatoes.

Wait, what?

Russia's hands will be full in a war against EU. Why would they mess and backstab Turkey and gain themselves an another enemy?

Only NATO would backstab Turkey in a war against Russia.

So, you want to be a part of that?

Im not buying this? THere is something more that is missing here.

I don't think so and you don't thinnk so too.
Face it, an united europe is good for white christians.
That's apart of the EU. You mix it up maybe but the EU isn't europe and that's why I am for a united europe but against the EU.

I guess since Erdogan wants to become an autocratic ruler like Putin he decided to cozy up to him since the west is gonna complain nonstop about his eventual abuses of power and human rights and he'll figure it isn't worth allying with us anymore.

It is. But it is much less volatile.
Being an American is much less tied to ethnicity than being a Russian is.

Turkey has single handedly alienated everyone around them.
Out of desperation, they begged Russia for forgiveness.

Now, Russia is having their own problems, so turning down an ally, even if temporary, would be stupid.
I don't think Putin trusts Erdogan at all.

You are part of NATO my friend. And you will not leave until the day of the rope.
You are aware of the might and a full 180° will blow you into oblivion.
You got no ressources, no intellectual benefit and no industry not subsided by any western company.

You will die for us with pride and nationalism.
With shitty panzers and rusty rifles. But you will die for us.

I wouldn't want anything to do with USA until they hand over Gulen and pacify Gulen's CIA handlers like Graham Fuller if I was Erdogan too

This.

>You will die for us with pride and nationalism.
With shitty panzers and rusty rifles. But you will die for us.

Nope, Turkey will show middle finger to NATO when SHTF. We won't be part of American Jews world conquering campaign.

Erdogan withdraw all defamation cases btw which is 1500+ case

Oh yes
With means in their favor right?
No

>China would defeat the US
lol there are people on Earth that believe this?
Are people not aware how much bigger America's military spending is than the rest of the powers combined?

Damage control

I still don't understand why 1) We're harboring Gulen and 2) Why everyone in Turkey is so convinced he was the cause of your coup last month. Isn't he just some shitty imam?

>all islamists should be deported
>you support erdoğan
all you pale niggers in european clothing are like broken records
kill yourselves and increase the iq average of the world by a few points

Wtf are you talking about burger?

I would imagine so. Remember when the Allies thought it was a good idea to ally with Stalin? There was only one set of (((winners))) there.

>The Independent
>American
Turkish """"""Educayshun"""""""""

You wouldn't want an open war I think.

Yeah I know, you see everyone in turkey as a soldier.
60 million soldiers... yaddaydaa

The thig is Turkey stated to sent 85 boxes of compromiting matrial to the us that should proof Gulen as the shadow behind the coup.

Let us see what happens before concluding beforehand

>Isn't he just some shitty imam?
his movement is huge and active in 160 countries
ask western media to translate some infro from turkish media for you, the evidence that gülen movement were the coup plotters is enourmous

Agreed, if Turkey were to be kicked out of NATO then they would fall apart almost immediately. There are several ethnic conflicts going on inside Turkey with IS adding to the mix. US and Russia would likely fund these fronts to effectively neutralise whatever geographical advantage they hold.

It is likely that Russia would hate Kurds to get anymore support in the region since they would destabilise Iran and Syria.

Yes.

Putin hates Islam. Pretty sure it's a safeguard against Shillary trying to wipe Russia.

Tbf the only reason rapefugees in Europe are crazier than the ones in Turkey is because in Turkey they get mob attacked when they act out

In a few decades.

But you will not be a part of the russian-china coaltition too. They just don't trust you,

No lie here or propaganda. They just don't trust you and will milk you.
Have fun about that.

I wait for the first shoutings from turkey that the new alliance isn't working and it's not save at all. mimimi

No he is not there is a good article about him
docdro.id/3kt6d02

it's the molotov-ribbentrop pact all over again

except this time they'll be aiming for cuckla- I mean germany

:^)

I can only congratulate you on that.
Keep them in cehck as long as they are allowed to stay there.
Nor remorse

And all of this started with Saudis messing with Syria.

löl