RIP in peace Melbourne

RIP in peace Melbourne

Jews.

can't see an actual aboriginal lmao

this hearty kek

We get these protests every year tho. It's not like anybody really cares about it either, Australia day is just the day where everyone goes to the beach and get completely shitfaced

Honestly it's very outdated and borderline racist
Especially in a place like Melbourne which is very multicultural
Until you get rid of this institutional racism it's no wonder you have problems with apex

On the contrary it's recent and gets bigger every year
Date will be changed within 4-5 years I imagine

A recent poll has shown that over 70% of Australians don't want the date changed. A vocal minority is just that, a minority.

If the date IS changed, activists will IMMEDIATELY shift to whinging about the flag, stating the that Jack is a sign of "imperialist aggression and ethnic genocide".

You would have had the same number for gay marriage not so long ago
It's going to go the same way. Already celebrities are getting in on it and more and more will do so until it becomes the popular opinion and you're labeled racist if you don't agree.

woke af

well it is

Same could be said for the stars and stripes. The fact is that no country has a flawless and squeaky clean history, but Western European nations and their colonies are expected to be better than everyone else. Its a huge double standard

gay marriage as always been something most have wanted, but neither Gillard nor Rudd supported it when Labor were in power. Also Australia doesn't have a bill of rights, which made it more difficult to pass through the legislation.

Fuck off, vermin.

They were the last ones to colonise other nations before the modern age. They were also the ones to cause the most damage.
Why do you whine about this anyway? Europe was able to industrialise because of the wealth and that lead to the good living standards of today. A tremendous amount of wealth for a bit of blame is a great trade.

>gay marriage as always been something most have wanted
How old are you?
Public opinion steadily changed. As it will for this topic. No one gave a stuff a few years ago but this year as some examples - big rallies, triple j changing their date, triple m backpeddling and presenters (I was listening last night) saying "happy holidays" show it's gaining momentum

b a s e d

huff some petrol soyboy. This is about Australia day i.e. Sup Forums related

day for celebration or protest?

bit of both innit

m*lbournites are NOT australians

I don't see anything wrong with that. Australia belongs to native Australians just like Europe belongs to native Europeans. It is morally wrong to say otherwise in either case. I have to be logically consistent.

not all europeans originated from europe or the part of europe they now occupy
Same for us we've been here 250 odd years so now we're just as native

>lelbourne

>all those hipsters and fatties
it's only a matter of time before these rich fags get their daddies to move the date, but for now just laugh at them

Well with this logic we're all human after all and we're all from africa in the end and land doesn't really belong to anybody right, europe doesn't really belong to anybody and neither does australia, we are all just citizens of the world after all aren't we ?
you fucking communist

Kys cuck, there's no shame in conquest.

kys

wtf is that?

Who cares? Be it australia day or invasion day some autist is getting mad.

And that's all I care about. Fuck wh*Tes.

This sort of happened last Canada day.

It is absolutely immoral to massacre helpless innocents i am sorry it just is, objectively
If Jesus Christ was here he would be approving my post, so would everyone who isn't an edgy teenager on internet thinking genocide is something to be proud of

Call me a cuck but probably unlike you i am more than willing to give my life for my country. Precisely because i do have morals, because i know most people are innocent and have always just tried to lead normal lives and avoid all the tragedies, and that's why i want to go protect my people
It is precisely because i believe in good and evil that i am here, because i believe fighting for Europe is the morally right choice. If you want more people to join they should also be convinced this is the good side of history we are on, not the side of edgy assholes.

I don't see why i would glorify random conquest and plunder committed by British convicts at the end of the world centuries ago. Why ? Objectively it was bad.
I only fight for what is right and just in this world and that is why Jesus is on my side, thank you.

>until it becomes the popular opinion and you're labeled xxxx if you don't agree
indoctrination is the best

The date should be changed and it's not unpatriotic to say so.
People against the change can't think of a good argument for why keeping Jan 26th is okay. Instead, they screech that their heritage is somehow being oppressed. If you want proof, look at this thread.
You're a good boy

lmao its soon over for wh*Tes