was he in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKijC81BTzs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. You can't civilize savages.

China is Africa tier in a lot of places

He's not necessarily wrong but he's way too smug

He was there for cheap and easy resources. Also to find himself a hot nigger woman. Turned out the resources were neither cheap nor easy to extract. Also no hot nigger women.

Eddy for not fighting back

Yes, Eddy didn't deserve the berating.

I'm sure he was well aware that the only way to get these niggers to work properly and earn an honest living would be to put them in chains. I imagine his bosses wouldnt let him enslave parts of Africa so his hands were tied famalam

This, everyone in China outside of the cities are still illiterate rice farmers stuck 4000 years in the past. Are we supposed to forget that these yellow niggers literally still grind up animal bones for """""medicine""""? Fuck all the chink apologists on this site who think they are any better than niggers.

I agree
Eddy seemed like a motivated guy. He knew French, English and Mandarin and seemed to be trying his best to sort shit out. He also tried to help the chink out when he was getting in trouble

agriculture is at least one step above niggers

Yes, China is dogshit

If eddy had fought back he just would've been replaced.

Also he didn't need to fight. Africans were doing that for him.

>people outside of cities are dumb yokels stuck in the past

yeah this doesn't happen in america

feels good mane

For us we always feel like we have to state disclaimers before talking about a group, like "Now obviously there are some great greate people from group x, and not everyone does this, but on average, taken as a whole, the group does dot dot dot", where as I think in China that's probably still taken for granted , that you don't mean everyone, so it maybe comes off as more harsh than it really is. Or chinks are just soulless people.

Living like it's 2000 B.C snorting tiger bones to increase your fertility is not the same thing as some flyover state hicks saying "i hate fags"

of course they are soulless haven't you seen the /gif/ threads?

Even in the ruralest of rural areas, that redneck still has a 80" television on his wall with 7.1 surround sound.

That he uses to watch walmart DVD compilations.

Yo have been visited by the stern chinaman of neo-colonialism and scolding. He will berate you about the failings of your country and compatriots every day unless you reply "Chinese tape measures are inferior"

your right it does happen in america but the degree to which is happens and its severity are quite different, chang

Thats due to sociopath chinese leaders not the human population being uncivilized savages like in Africa.

amazing how this doesn't get posted nearly enough

gee

its almost like

america on average is richer and more technologically advance than china

holy shit

I really don't know enough about chinese culture before the chinese communsit revolution, but if the shit like people not even reacting when kids are being hit by cars, just walking by because they're afraid to get involved in drabble with the government then it really is sad what the communists have done with that people.

Chinks are better than niggers.

Even Amazon indians are better than niggers.

Niggers are the shit of our species.

Imagine being Lao Yang in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your natural resources and horrific lazy ass unproductive workforce. I would totally invest in you, both personally and as my government" when all he really wants to do is go back to Tianjin and eat a Pomeranian. Like seriously imagine having to be Lao Yang and not only live in that ashtray while those monkey truck drivers insult your race, the favorable government policy barely concealing the resentment and corruption and just live there, day after day, hour after hour, while they slack off from work. Not only having to tolerate their subhuman lifestyle but their haughty attitude as everyone on the site tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SWAMBUTU BOZELE WORKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to live there and watch these ape-like chimp faces contort into a confused grimace when you ask them where their hardhat is. You've been working with nothing but a healthy stream of efficient insect-like slaves and whores thrown out by their peasant families for being female for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sichuan. You've never even seen anything this tiresome before, and now you swear you can taste the beet liquor that has stained their uniforms as they adjust them and writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "motivated" (for that is what they call themselves) performance, the performance they didn't work at all to achieve with their Chinese overseers in the previous months. And then the foreman calls for another load of gravel, and you know you could shoot every single person on this site before Eddie could reach you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lao Yang. You're not going to ruin your government's investments over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

based Eddy

if you are admitting chinese country bumpkins are poorer and stupider than their american counterparts, why did you respond in the first place?

>seriously comparing yourself to chinese
so this is the level of insecurity of the burgers lmao

Eddy was a shifty lazy nigger who just stood around doing nothing the whole time unless he was told what to do. He had no intiative plus he covered for those lazy gravel niggers. He never got anything done on his own and had to waste the boss's time everyday

He was being rude for sure but he was correct about everything which is why his negro friend didnt even try to argue.

go read up you stupid

I'm not comparing china in terms of wealth, they are poorer on average than almost all western, white, nations and japan but they are no where near as bad as any african nation outside of south africa

the people who don't live in cities are poorer and stupider than people who live in cities part applies for all nations, but they aren't africa tier like some idiot before said

decolonization was a mistake

wat. is this the famed chinese education im witnessing?

>reddit spacing

Wants a truck of ravel only gets half a truck, yea he was in the right.

>and had to waste the boss's time everyday

who never did anything either

>chinese people outside of major cities are stupid
>WELL THIS HAPPENS IN AMERICA TOO
>youre right it does, but its more severe with the chinese
>WELL AMERICA IS RICHER AND MORE TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED THAN CHINA
>why are you even posting?
>BY THE WAY, AFRICANS OUTSIDE OF MAJOR CITIES ARE MUCH MORE SEVERELY RETARDED THAN CHINESE ONES

fairwell you mouth breathing walking abortion

>50 cent army out in full force
Go eat a dog Ping.

He didn't compare China to America, Zhang. One of you did.

>CHINESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND POOR OUTSIDE OF CITIES
>thanks for pointing out something obvious retard that happens in every nation
>BUT IT'S WORSE IN CHINA
>thanks for pointing out something obvious retard because they are poorer than america
>why are you even posting?
Yeah why am I replying to a retard

yeah I can capitalize what you say too retard

DEAD

>accosts me for pointing out chinese country bumpkins are dumber than american country bumpkins
>despite he himself pointing out that african bumpkins are dumber than chinese bumpkins

you are really obviously a butthurt chong. everyone knows how defensive and retarded the chinese get on the internet

>website tribalism

I didn't compare china's wealth to america's wealth or chinese intelligence to american's intelligence, but you compared africa's wealth to china's wealth and africa's intelligence to china's intelligence

If Africans were so smart, why are selling all of their resources to China and whos the one giving the orders

Let me guess you are some nignog who got offended that chinks are making fun of his homeland

>I didn't compare chinese intelligence to american's intelligence

I said you compared chinese to africans. i dont think youve correctly interpreted a single one of my posts so far and if you arent blatantly trolling then you are seriously overestimating how good you are at speaking english. either way this argument is done and ive added another tick in my spreadsheet

It's all so tiresome

why does that shot alwys make it look like he's in a massive production directed by Nolan or something

>can't even remember what he said a couple post ago

get mental help, you might have brain problems

oh wait I forgot you a probably an american nignog, there's no helping that

>SWAMBUTU BOZELE

pretending to be an assblasted chink is the same as being an assblasted chink

Was I in the wrong Sup Forums?

If I had to be anything but white, I'd rather be some chink in China eating dog than a nignog posting on Sup Forums

>Not Japanese and marrying you're 2D waifu

>thread about hating blacks
>REEEE NIGGERS
>thread abot hating mexicans
>REEEEEEE FUCKING BEANER SPICS MUH JOBS
>thread aboout slavs
>REEEE UNTERMENSCH COMMIE
>
>
>
>
>Thread about asians
>Oh man so based, wtf i love them

makes me think on what Sup Forums is composed of

when you live off of IQ statistics, productivity numbers and GDP it's kinda hard to also hate the Asians

haven't you seen Sup Forums meetup pictures and HWNDU streams

honkeys are the only niggers

let's fucking face it. It's just a bunch of weebs who want their gf and using MUH DICK argument

I want a part II

I hope Eddy is doing ok

Eddy is pretty cool, he seemed lazy but not African tier lazy

They're rare, but they do exist. Asian male/black female pairings are the future.

Eddy has a cushy job, being translator is relatively easy

CHINK'D

There are tons of dumb fuck americans in the midwest and northwest that have no internet, get drunk on moonshine and shoot each other for fun. All coubtries have uneducated bumpkins

is eddy /literally our guy/?

>everyone fucking hates him (chinese and blacks)
>is always alone

Was he in the wong?..

what is so hard to understand about this?

blacks and mexicans commit crime at far higher rates than any other group
blacks and mexicans receive government money at far higher rates than any other group

blacks have no family structure any more and their culture is based on greediness and being as retarded as possible

mexicans aren't as bad per se, but they are invading the country to change it into the place they are fleeing from and see no problem with this

asians start convenience stores and restaurants, work 20 hours a day, make their kids become doctors and engineers

no one cares enough about me to hate me. Feels neutral mane.

>Black male/any female pairings are the future.

fixed

what is so hard to understand about this?
whites commit crime at far higher rates than any other group
whites receive government money at far higher rates than any other group
whites have no family structure any more and their culture is based on greediness and being as retarded as possible
whites are bad and they have been invading the country to change it into the place they are fleeing from and see no problem with this
asians mexican and blacks start convenience stores and restaurants, work 20 hours a day, make their kids become doctors and engineers

Asians had advances cultures compared to nigger monkies who would be nothing without white people.

wew

lol

I wonder if anyone has tried contacting the filmmakers to see if they have been in contact with Lao or Eddy to see how things turned out.

No.
His bosses were for thinking dealing with nigres would be the same as dealing with Chinese.

10/10

None of them had a choice in being where they were

Does anyone ever?

top kek

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=DKijC81BTzs
There's an interview with him here, if any french anons care to translate

lao yang was okay with the idea of his work being depicted in the documentary but the company he worked for was scared it would tarnish their reputation and china's

there was a chinese translator who is a buddy of the film maker which helped ease up the relationship between the crew and the chinese officials

you don't learn much from this vid, except that the film maker spotted yao lang while on a bus trip doing measures on a road and that's how it all started

pure gold

that's too deep for me to feel, user

kys

Top jej

Came here to post this.

it doesn't fit the Sup Forums narrative

Communism left behind a collectivist mindset so the individual is of no importance over the group, this is still the core aspect of chinese psyche and why they don't consider the suffering of a single person worthy of attention.

Whites and asians are the only races worth a piss the rest are low i.q animals who breed beyond infrastructure into misery and have excuses for all the shortcomings of their own people.

Is this documentary board culture? I'm suprised by the amount of people who have watched it.

That's a Harold tier smile if I ever saw one.

>the people who don't live in cities are poorer and stupider than people who live in cities part applies for all nations
The fuck is this horseshit you are spewing? I can absolutely assure you you will find FAR moire intelligent individuals in the countryside of the UK than in fucking london. The wealth thing might be true but also has a lot to do with the economies of major cities and how much everything is. Stop making general blanket rules up in your head you cunting disgrace.

It doesn't fit any narrative, china makes shit cheap products to export all over the world what's the mystery? They sell by the millions are made on time and are part of why china has a functioning economy..... unlike africa who can't make even basic tape measures to compete despite having the kind of economy that would make them a palatable investment. Truth over narratives.

>asians not breeding beyond infrastructure.
ahahaha

>his country is an overpopulated, smog filled, censorship rampant, hive like society of empathy lacking bug people
at least he told the black guy he was lazy tho right

you realize vietnamese and Indians are asians right?

you see this is why race is a shitty label for conversations like this. You say asians when you really just mean japanese and like 5% of china