Essential contrarian core

Essential contrarian core

Terrible movies Sup Forums tricked you into watching after convincing themselves they liked it

>pic related obviously

I can deduce that you browse reddit.com based on your lack of appreciation of this film

I genuinely enjoyed this film a lot. Made me feel better about my depression somehow.

Please stop posting pictures of me

It seems LVT writes intentionally sadistic movies for no apparent reason other than he thinks that shitbox world = good writing.

Same with Nymphomaniac.

I got to see her amazing udders so it was worth watching.

STATUESQUE

Her tits are great and so is this movie.

Love how she had that bush too.

>had dreams with planets crashing into earth many times
Yeah I enjoyed this kino very much

One thing I didn't get though, Melancholia supposedly moved away then caught back up with Earth. Did it bisect and eventually find it's way on Earth's orbit?

What's sadistic about his movies?

pleb

I like her, not a huge fan of hers though, but seriously her body and tits are perfect. Probably doesn't have an ass though if I had to guess.

His characters act uncharacteristically cruel whenever its convenient to the plot or completely change (like the asexual in nymphomaniac)

It'd not like something like Charlie Kauufman were you're forced randomness and indifference. it's just building up characters and then making them terrible people out of nowhere

She's pretty good in Marie Antoinette

If you're asking about its trajectory, I didn't understand it, either.

I don't think the Earth has enough gravitational pull to be able to pull such a large mass back around like that once it's missed -- and certainly not that soon.

The Sun? Probably.

I gave the BvS unrated version a chance after hating the theatrical version. Still mostly hated it.

that movie is trash yo