What went so right?

What went so right?

He makes a living doing what he likes, it's the one true path.

I changed my appearance yet I still have no confidence

To quote Rich (paraphrasing)

"One day Jay realized that he could look attractive, and he just went full in on that."

is that 2009 one actually him? Jesus christ

yup

He became redpilled

No. that's his father

Man, if that already shocks you, you don't wanna see 2007.

Of course not you fucking moron

getting slim is fucking EASY

just do intermittent fasting

That's like early 2000s shit. He really let himself go after Stud Mike fucked his crush.

Simply getting slim is not a desirable aesthetic, Jay is lifting and staying healthy which builds character and confidence and causes you to be perceived differently. Just look at the way he carries himself compared to the earlier videos, night and day

what a lil cutie

bet he had a nice tite boipucci

And Rich knew he was a hideous goblin so he just kept getting fatter and got himself a hideous goblin wife instead of trying. It makes sense.

Or maybe just count your calories instead of using some stupid dieting techniques.

IF increases hgh and ketone burning which means with same caloric intake you will have less fat and more muscle. I'm not against calorie counting but it's extremely useful

I don't really know anything about him personally but if i had to guess things in life must have started getting good. RLM got even more successful than it already was so maybe he thought "shit hundreds of thousands of people watch me, i better start getting into shape".

PLAYA

But user, counting calories is a stupid dieting technique

Are you a bodybuilder? Are you aiming for certain weight in preparation for a weigh-in? If the answer is no, then counting calories is utterly pointless and a waste of time. Just learn what's healthy and stop eating like a whale, overcomplicating it deters people from getting into fitness and exercise

Nosejob?
Not judging, I got one too.

are you stupid?

Don't reply to me

Seeing myself on camera is what made me start taking care of my own body

>tfw potato nose from my Wallonian grandfather

How much it cost?

Could be just the angle.

>counting calories is utterly pointless and a waste of time.
t. fatty

whole-food vegan is honestly the way to go

you can literally eat as much as you want and the pounds just keep dropping off

>simple math
>overcomplicating

>you can literally eat as much as you want and the pounds just keep dropping off
You literally can't.

Nah that's just the diff between a pic from the front and pic from the side.

EVERYBODY looks more attractive at a 3/4 angle.

figuratively you can though

he looks like pruane2forever

Nah, it's easy to get fat on vegan shit. There's a lot of vegan shit-food.

that's why I said "whole food" as in no processed foods

good luck getting the required calcium and protein

Fruits are very calorie-dense.

If your pointless bullshit makes you feel better, go for it I guess

Try eating 2 pounds of bananas a day and tell me how much weight you lost after a month.

Why bananas? Why not dried fruit for example?

Those are processed after all.

Nuts on the other hand...

Simple jack looks different than i remember

>42 posts in
>still nobody called him a manlet

what have you done to this board because that's not Sup Forums

Does he have any nudes? Dick, asshole, feet, whatever...

Sauce please, even if it's not actually him.

Jay is a sex god. I want him to be my husbando. I want to massage his feet after he comes home from a long, tiring day at work, I want to give his sweaty body a full body wash with my tongue and then make him dinner to feed him the nutrition he needs to produce his flawless sperm so that he can plant his seed in my fertile soil and I can give birth to little, cute Jays.

The grossest guy on Red Letter Media is hotter than guy on left.

2/10

too much autism

I imagine you as a 40 something man

You better not be a man.. And if you are you better fucking pretend you're not..

>threatening anonymously over the internet
oh boy how terrifying

How do I get my shit together so much? Btw I look like Rich right now

>jay already had a beard in the jessie episode
how long has he been bearding, exactly?

Start by losing your extra fat.

I'm just a super horny 19 y/o femanon. Most of the stuff I wrote is just fantasy that I masturbate over. I really like him because he looks like my elementary school teacher which was my first crush. He is real husband material. Looking at him makes me want to take care of him, like wash his clothes, feed him, caress his head when he falls asleep on my lap watching tv...

stop

It's good to know that there are still fujoshi on this site

>femanon
>has a penis

Thats the best kind of female, you homo.

Speaking of homo shit, there really isn't any pictures of his feet out there? Just asking for the lolz ofc

this is weird, I'm jay and was browsing and saw this

ITS MAH BURFFDAY YEEEAAAA

what is that pic

Hi, Jay! (I doubt it's really you, but anyway) Love you a lot, you sweet puppy. I hope you live a great, comfy life. You deserve it.

-xox, a femanon that thinks of you before falling asleep every night

is that pruane2forever

PRUANE2 GETTTING HIS ASS KICKED

>binge watch a bunch of RLM stuff one day, at some point it just ends up being background noise while I vidya or whatever else
>ever since then I've had two dreams where I'm a minor cast member that Sup Forums rates mid tier but never low tier
>occasionally have some good lines, but never detract from episodes
>meanwhile I'm just happy I have friends that I can watch shitty movies with and make fun of them with who aren't 100% autistic and who actually pretend to watch the movies and don't just keep asking what's going on every 15 minutes

I'm so fucked up

>Jay
>topping anything

WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D

Never gonna make it

jesus christ he's not even memeing

this is a lesson everyone in this thread. never eve, ever have a neckbeard or a soul patch, it makes you look ugly or like a douche. a goatee is also super douchey. full beard, 3 day beard , or fully shaven will always look best. if you have thick hair ALWAYS keep the back and sides much shorter than the top, you don't have to go full on nazi cut, but don't ever have your sides at the length of jay's in the middle picture or keep all of your hair short like mike's.

You're not the only one, trust me. There's a reason people call them a friend simulator.
I have great friends and I love them to bits but we don't watch loads of movies together and I'm the only one that's really interested in film in my friend groups. Plus, a lot of my friends don't have the same sort of humour that I share with the people at RLM. So instead of trying to force that sort of fun on my real life friends I just watch RLM videos. I consider myself a sort of OG fan too, because I have a t shirt from their merch store that's nearly 6 years old.

From left to right

>Sup Forums
>reddit
>instagram