TRUMP GENERAL - STRONGER TO GET HER EDITION

>Wikileaks is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich

archive.is/NdFf8

>FLASHBACK TO 2008: HILLARY CLINTON'S EXCUSE FOR NOT EXITING RACE - 'ASSASSINATION'
youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

RALLIES
>Trump Rally in NC 8/9/16
youtu.be/NhPvuzqSSHE
>Pence Rally in Lancaster, PA 8/9/16
youtu.be/BdlZkt1Xlhs
>Trump Full Economic Plan Speech in Detroit, MI, 8/8/16
youtu.be/Y_aXfUet-Hg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Interview with Hannity 8/9/16
youtu.be/lQahs09mhb0
>Carson With Eric Bolling 8/9/16
youtu.be/HEDkypZB2wk
>Trump With Fox & Friends On "Tax Revolution" Economic Policy 8/9/16
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30
>Oliver North with Hannity 8/9/2016
youtu.be/ZqTh9v1yROw
>Paul Manafort on FOX 8/7/16
youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W7-qMbanZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E
youtu.be/ICVIP5-qCtU
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37025198
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

Who here is bored till the first debate. Posting on Sup Forums doesn't make hillary getting BTFO hard come fast enough.

Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged and at this rate your beloved sentient Cheeto is heading for a 1984 shellacking.

It's time to maintain what's left of your dignity and vote for a real candidate instead of a walking meme.

#GaryJohnson2016

youtube.com/watch?v=1W7-qMbanZQ

>t. the eternal australian

CANT FENCE THE PENCE!~

NEW REICH SOON.

>Voting for gay james woods

I know you australians can shitpost better than this.

'murica

Don't reply to aussies
I haven't replied to them retards in years, it's the only way to make Sup Forums bearable

its just an insecure manlet from australia

Hillary is the only legitimate candidate #I'mwithher

You laugh at him but he's fucking right.

We're going to get utterly destroyed in November and - not even hyperbole - this will undoubtedly be the final competitive election in American history. It will be Democrat uniparty control from here on out.

We're fucked and I don't know what to do.

THE POLLS!
THE POLLS!

No, it's in australian genetics to shitpost.

>I don't know what to do

you could start with your mum?

> (made in china)

me

all the rice and soy sauce destroys the mind

Do you think Hellary has secret serfice trot to the store to buy her incontinence supplies?

are the one always posting that motorbike

Niggers

>it's the only way to make Sup Forums bearable
Even then it's just barely bearable. Besides, sometimes australians deliver quality banter so I thank them for that.

let's talk about those Nazi pagan's for a second

clever

but im still good.

im not the other faggot

Lads, why am i seeing every news station report that Rump said the people should shoot Hillary?

What did the absolute madman say???

mfw I only trust the polls when Trump is ahead

assange with the truth bombs

As I said in the last thread. This is the last election where a non-democratic candidate can win.

The GOP should just cease to exist in 2020 or in 2024. They will not stand a chance anymore and they will be BTFO'd like Bob Dole and John McCain no matter who's their candidate. Why? Because amnesty, illegal immigration and refugees will turn Texas and other important states blue.

How would you handle the one-party system in America?

I kek'd at Easton

they say its like hot warm apple pie

I used to be a Trump supporter, but after learning that Trump wants to alter the estate tax code, I just couldn't do it anymore.

I'm now a RubioRocket!

#RideRubiosRocket

but but but, muh ebil russians

normally with my first post of the day, found it on a site about Trumps cars he owns or owned

>almost were >A FUCKING TREE
wew

You sound like a smart man tbqhwyf.

he said in a rally "folks if Hillary actually wins and gets into office, you better use those guns and take her out because she'll be going for your weapons big league. believe me"

crowd loved it

I never trust the polls at all. I already know that trump is going to win anyways.

I used to be an adventurer like you, but, I took an arrow in the knee.

>lying on the internet

I love how liberals pretend they like "honest", non-scripted politicians. But the second one comes along and doesn't just follow a preapproved script, they start sperging out anytime he says anything, misinterpreting it, spinning it and blowing it out of proportions. Ultimately they're the main reason why politicians have to follow a script and never say anything every time they talk, not just the donors.

Just like Romney KEK

AWOOOOVEMENT

That's wrong
He said the only way to stop Hillary from taking office and your guns is to shoot her

I dont know what to believe

This. We're becoming 2012 "unskewed polls" fags and Bernie people.

I hate this world.

That cancerous meme hasn't been remotely funny in years.

>and never say anything

never say anything interesting*

he ended the rally by saying "shoot to kill, boys; No half-measures. No mercy. No witnesses."

How long do you think her syncophants will keep repeating the Russian lie? Oh yeah, they don't have to talk about it anymore. 'We're all deranged killers' is the new lie of the week.

Shit I called him Rump by mistake kek

Republicans will keep the House easily because of the district maps and will probably keep the Senate too - the RNC will focus on Senate races and pull it out I think. To do that they will have to cut ties to Trump to a large extent.

Hillary has an easier time governing than Obama did, she reaches across the aisle on a few things and McConnell works with her.

Then a post-Trump awoovement comes roaring back in the 2018 midterms and candidates like Nehlen start winning primaries.

>I already know that trump is going to win anyways.
Same here. I'm 99% sure Trump will win, polls are just a fun thing to look at to measure the level of dishonesty in the media.

Sup Forums, how the fuck is the cunt not in jail after this revelation?

youtube.com/watch?v=gzFPpHT17_E

Oh no big deal goy... Just emails classified BEYOND TOP SECRET.

Inspector General of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) Mr. McCullough tells Congress and Mr. Chaffetz that not even HE had access and had to be briefed on the Special Access Programs in the ORCON papers.

Why did MSM NEVER ONCE MENTION THIS ASPECT?

I had no clue how deep the shit went, until stumbling on this video.

I seriously assumed it was just Republicans being assholes and blowing shit out of proportion.

WTF?

fuck, that gif

The point of this website is to be ironic. I don't really support Drumpf he's a racist guy.

good one

I like that too...they make it much more easy to spot as an enemy, to your individual, with little to no effort.

did Trump rally say this?

Good morning, it's August 10th and Donald Trump has gone _0_ days without flapping his mouth about some distracting shit that hurts his candidacy.

youtu.be/ICVIP5-qCtU

Found it

Let's not mince words, we're losing badly even if Trump was right about Khan it was a strategic campaign ending mistake. Literally how do we get back into striking distance? You do know Hillary might skip the debates altogether if these numbers keep going right?

It's all so tiresome.

no.

Don't be a retard.

You were meant to be the chosen one Rubiobot.

fuck Drumpf that racist bigot

I think another question is why the hell does Hillary keep fucking up?

I have never seen anyone in court as much as her

When will Trump disavow Omar's dad support on Hillary Clinton.

>Literally how do we get back into striking distance?
Is that even possible at this point? I doubt it. What, Trump is magically going to become a smart politician overnight? Fuck no. He'll keep dropping 100% true redpills that are too much for the normies and sabotage himself.

He's his own worst enemy.

it's a bit misleading. there is a generally wrong idea that the top guy has access to literally everything top secret, but it's compartmentalized. even people on the same clearance level might have different levels of access to the same things. Only people who need to know get to know. The top guys don't have any sort of skeleton key that opens access to everything.

That's a fucking good clip, you can see the Lemon Nigger almost foaming at the mouth

It was in context of that Hillary pic though, I actually chuckled

Is this how party of Taliban dies?

Fuck of shill.

Been months now since David Duke endorsed Trump. When will Trump disavow David Duke?

>hurts his candidacy
Not likely, it hasn't been a single day since he announced his run for president that the media hasn't talked about Trump. He controls them like fucking puppets and they dance at his song, the more they talk about Trump the stronger he gets

WE'RE FUCKING LOSING

ADMITTING WE'RE GETTING OUR ASSES KICKED DOES NOT MAKE ME A SHILL

STOP DELUDING YOURSELF

GODDAMN IT

I hate that cunt don with a major passion

Glad to see him malfunction and get called a "tv person"

Totally got belittled

CtR clocks in at 7?

Laughed

>normies
>100% true redpills
>le 2012 unskewed meme

Take your roleplaying back to rebbit.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37025198
Benghazi families sue Clinton.

the sheer amounts of shit she fucked up when she ran against Obama was insane. I guess she learned from that and so she's been kept hidden and silent most of this race, having rigged her primary, she only had to speak at like 4 "debates" where her "opponent" went easy on her

I jerked it so hard to Margot after I saw SS.

>arguing_with_liberals.exe

Benghazi families' mouths will get sewed for that.

>all these concern shills who think Trump is in a rut

folks you're being retarded, Trump has one the people it's over Hillary has little support no diehards and her campaign lacks passion

the only thing we need to be worrying about and it's a serious threat is them rigging the election results. Republicans have to be vigilant although it should be more difficult than ever before to fake the outcome.

never has there been so much investment and attention in the election cycles before

How am I wrong then, user? There is no indication that we are winning. The polls continue to look like shit. The days until November get shorter and shorter and Trump continues to shoot himself in the foot almost daily.

There is nothing positive happening. We're fucked.

I cant bring myself to watch it, it looks so shit

But Margot looks hot as fuck as Harley

Fun to watch

Yes, we're losing. The entire MSM and globalist kikes are in panic mode. They're pushing a few polls that have proven to be using garbage methodologies. They're making mountains out of ant hills to stir up controversy to block real news. They've been blasting noise 24/7 all over social media to drown out debate and have managed to fail miserably so far.

The election is still months away and Trump hasn't even unleashed his media machine. I'm just sitting here laughing at all the pathetic shills.

More to come...
She's going to be facing a bunch of lawsuits.

Want to bet nothing will come of this and the (((MSM))) will stay dark? Yeah, of course.