Brit/pol/ I didnt see one in the catalog so I made one myself edition

>UTTER MADMAN gets pissed and tries to break into Buckingham Palace
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37024767

>Retail spending up by most in six months as post-Brexit economy continues to grow stronger, still planning on moving to Canada?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-retail-brc-idUKKCN10K070

>Heatwave lasting TWO WEEKS to hit parts of Britain with scorching 30C temperatures
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-heatwave-lasting-two-8589047

>Adam Peaty wins first gold medal for Team GB
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36685693

>Five new Labour Party members have won a High Court battle over their legal right to vote in leadership election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37009871

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

>Globalists cry tears of frustration at inexorable surge of FTSE 350
express.co.uk/finance/city/696945/FTSE-100-surges-to-highest-level-in-12-months-in-response-to-BoE-s-interest-rate-cut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-H0uIH5HHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b-PP61qTmic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L A D S
A
D
S

UK 3rd highest per capita contributor to EU at €178, behind Netherlands (€219), Sweden (€226) but tad more than Germany (€176).

While Slovakia is the highest net recipient per capita from EU at €571 followed by the Czech Republic at €541, Hungary at €470 and Greece at €454.

Alright lad

GOOD MORNING

Former.

Farage's fucking face here is priceless.

Juncker is legitimately such a fucking faggot holy shit

Farage might have just been the smuggest person alive when he got back to Brussels after the vote.

We've not left yet

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Soon, May wouldn`t be giving us such clear signals if we were going to stay, unless she wants to crash her party too.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-H0uIH5HHQ

>Labour unironically select a man named Rotherham to stand in Liverpool mayoral election
K E K
E
K

D-DELETE THIS

Is Britain getting better?

>dfw when brit/pol/ has died after the BREXIT happenings

Nothing changed really.
Paliament are on their jollies until September, so politics is slow, no predicted disasters with food prices or a falling pound, etc.

Everything is just normal?

Labour split imminent

>Corbyn re-elected
>Burnham wins in Manchester, Corbyn loses another senior cabinet member
>deselections
>NEC on Corbyn's side

Are Labour deliberately doing this to themselves?

>hate crime increased 500%
>"muslim community" described as "keeping heads down" and "nervous"
>soon you will have to earn more than x percentage to move here
>anglosphere falling over themselves to sign trade deals
Slowly.

It's probably going to be 2025 before the UKs new direction starts to fully take shape.

We will formally leave the EU in 2019/2020. Background talks for trade deals will be taking place, but they won't come into play until the first few years following the formal EU divorce.

So as I say, 2025 will when we start to fully see the UKs new political & trade alignments.

They should never return
And leave the country just to run, and see what happens

Btw lads I got a job today

There's a lot of good things coming downstream but the dam hasn't broken yet.
>brexit
>labour split
>may being potentially good

brit/pol/ always dies (or at least slows down) during the summer recess lad

Come September we'll get 3-thread Question Times and 2-thread PMQs again and it'll roll on from there throughout the autumn

>Btw lads I got a job today
Well done wage boy - what are you doing?

is Theresa May a closet nat soc?

Immigrant tier cleaning job
But whatever, I need the money

Probably not.

She's made a few good moves so far, a few mediocre. Nothing that special so far but she seems like she's decent. I think she's biding her time until parliaments all back to start making proper changes.

No - she is just a Tory, she has no emotions so I don't think we will ever see a true personality but she does go in the right direction, so all is good.

A jobs a job mate, don't knock it. best of luck anyhow.

>Making proper changes

>to themselves
On the surface yes, but in reality Labour has already split into two factions. Burnham made a deal with Momentum in which he remains in Corbyn's shadow cabinet during the mass resignations in exchange for an easy route into Manchester mayorship. His plan is to ride out the deselections as Mayor and then stand for party leader after Corbychev haemorrhages seats in 2020.

The self flagellation we're seeing from Labour isn't self flagellation at all, it's a war of attrition between two very separate and distinct entities. This is why a Labour split is inevitable: the lines have already been drawn.

Just opened the door to the postman and to my surprise, the postman was actually a cute as fuck aryan grill.
Good start to my day tb.h lads.
>tfw she was mirin
./blog

Did you cum on her face?

>Scotcucks have finally shut the fuck up

Good.

That seems a little forward. You can't cum on a grills face until you've gotten to know her. Cum across her cleavage instead.

I wish. Really suprised me though, whats a grill like that doing delivering post? Hope she's my local post lady tb.h, just moved here so I don't know my 'locals' yet

What's a good job that I can get without abandoning my Sup Forums principles? I can't work in the corporate world because I despise (((neoliberalism))), and I can't work for the intelligence services or armed forces because they're just puppets supporting the (((global elite))).

Work for yourself and do catering or something
Good money if you can cook and even if you can't, any cunt can make a burger

Kebab shop

Don't talk about them user, they like it when someone acknowledges that they exist

>What's a good job that I can get without abandoning my Sup Forums principles?

Self employed, or manual labour job.

Just about any SME as long as it's locally owned

I need advice lads. God knows i don't have anyone else to ask.

>Neet
>have bad anxiety
>uncle died just over a week
>half of his stuff goes to my mom and the other to my aunt
>great man, worked hard, enjoyed a simple life
>everyone's already claiming his stuff like the sacks of shit they are.
>start making funeral arrangements
>75% of the family hates me, my mom and siblings and some of my cousins because we call them out on their scummy money-grabbing bullshit.
>the other 25% is my side of the family or an odd one or two people
>we've always been poorer, so they look down thier nose us even though my side of the family are far more caring and moral people.
>im almost 100% most of their side don't even care that he's dead, they just want his stuff
>aunt has uncles card and PIN because she had to draw cash out for him while she was nursing him along with my mum.
>find out 2 days ago my aunt has been drawing £250 out of his account every 2 days to pay her bills.
>we haven't even mourned him properly yet
>mom and her fight over it
>i want to fucking stab my aunt in the neck with a semi-blunt pencil for literally stealing from a dead man, and my uncle no less
>mom lectures me "try to stay civil at the funeral, we'll sort it out after"
>mom says she'll sue my aunt if she carry's on stealing from my uncle

I don't want to fucking go to the funeral to watch them pretend like they give a shit, its sickening. But i had a lot of respect for my uncle, he was a good man.

What would you guys do in my shoes? Genuinely don't know if i should go or not in case there is a huge row.

You may regard me, and everything I say, as contemptible. But you should at least attempt to listen, if only because I am nothing like as bad as what you will get if you don't. I believe in pluralism, liberty of speech, freedom of the press, tolerance, the rule of law, an adversarial parliament, an independent civil service. I believe it is possible to persuade and to be persuaded, to make and to admit mistakes. I am opposed to violence in politics. I am even more opposed to racial bigotry.

Also lads, I'm gonna be in France between September and October.

My odds of being raped/killed increase by how much? I'm giving it a slight 20% increase.

>I can't work for the intelligence services or armed forces because they're just puppets supporting the (((global elite))).
Implying you could get in job in either.

>>mom lectures me "try to stay civil at the funeral, we'll sort it out after"

Smart woman. This translates too:
>Stay civil during the funeral, for your Uncles sake, then we never talk to these cunts again

You owe it to him to go lad, don't skip funerals. Don't kick off during the service but if one of them starts shit afterwards go for it, post-funeral punch ups are practically tradition

>half of his stuff goes to my mom
>mom
I stopped reading.

Go but be a man and go there to mourn your uncle. Don't switch on anyone, don't be a passive aggressive bitch, don't do anything but be respectful to the dead.
Then when you get home, start looking for a job and sort your life out because the best way to show respect to the dead is to become a /living/ person worthy of it so that you may inspire someone else someday.
You'll be fine probs but don't expect much if you go to pa-ree

>Britain is no longer a nation of dour, Protestant shopkeepers
Why even go on?

>mom
you have to go back

Welder. Honest work, and if you're good at it and get in the right place you can make some serious money

If you love dour protestant shopkeepers you'll love Northern Ireland senpai

Any joker can get a job in the armed forces, let's be honest lad. Also, saw a job with MI5 that I was eligible for (not saying I would have got it, but they recruit people from my MSc course) that paid £35k and I was very tempted, but I just couldn't bring myself to apply for it. I'm a big fan of WikiLeaks, and I think that goes against MI5 principles desu.

K E K
E
K

Bigotry implies prejudice
Nobody here has prejudice, we have postjudice.

Now fuck off back to r/europe or whatever shithole you crawled out of

there's no point in your thread
please kill yourself

Ok lads, ill suck it up and go.
Thanks for the advice.

But if the split is inevitable, why wait until 2020 to become the leader? Under the FPTP system they'd be destroyed if they split. Surely if they can't find a unifying figure before the split, they're toast?

He was quoting based Hitchens faggot.

At least we have the choice, your migrants do it for you

Nth for Magna Britannia

Hey at least we're no longer in the cuck olympics since Brexit.

>france
kek
What's your MSc in? I have one and I work in a fucking shop. Waste of my time and money desu

Indeed, I'd consider living there tbqh

You are too far up your own arse lad.
Trying to get through life with silly principles will get you nowhere, even being self employed you would have to deal with all sorts of shits.

You will only be happy as an off-grid, spoon whittler.

>based Hitchens
>Hitchens
>based
kek

It's quite nice if you find the right town.

Not everyone is a southerner

>I'm a faggot who can only voice his opinions through memeing and cursing
>I'm a faggot
>faggot
kek

Not everyone is an Ameriboo either.
You just don't write 'mom'.

Because nobody has any chance whatsoever of unseating Corbyn before 2020. It's functionally impossible. Unification is not possible, Momentum - which thanks to Millipede's £3 membership scheme now makes up the bulk of Labour membership - does not see challenges to Corbyn as 'unification' but as betrayal and will fight any and all comers.

Better to lead a fractured party post-2020 than have your career utterly destroyed by moronic slogan-wielding commies.

Northerners say mom?
wtf i hate the north now

Northerners say Mam, I've always said Mom.

I tend to use both, i have no idea why.
mom is usually more when im angry about something though.

Don't use kek for this shit you cunt

Sport psychology, so I find it weird that the MI5 like to recruit students from my course, but there we go. Complete meme degree by the way, thought it'd be a path to an interesting if not exactly meaningful career, but it's already overpopulated by people who just talk bullshit all the time, so I decided I couldn't do that either. I work in a bar with my MSc, it's depressing, wish I'd done something that had a more solid career path.

You're the one trying to pretend it's difficult to get into the armed forces when they literally accept people who left school at 16 as long as they're physically fit and willing to obey orders. Nothing against soldiers by the way, I'm just not a big fan of the army.

I actually liked France, only because of Marion Le Pen

But I'm starting to realise that the majority of you Frechies are utter wastes of life who deserve to die at the hands of the migrants you love so much

Welsh say mum

So was I you fucking moron

youtube.com/watch?v=b-PP61qTmic

>You're the one trying to pretend it's difficult to get into the armed forces
I never said that but if you want to wander around with your head up your ass because

>i want to fucking stab my aunt in the neck with a semi-blunt pencil for literally stealing from a dead man, and my uncle no less
>i want to fucking stab my aunt in the neck with a semi-blunt pencil
>a semi-blunt pencil

Pretty sure you need a licence for one of those m8

Use a stencil. Bin that pencil.

Thanks for the chuckle lad.

Ah, I remember the Sports psych guys from my uni. Total bro dudes, every single one. I did biomed and neuroscience, we used to rip on physio and sports science guys on the regular for being dumb. I'd imagine you're smart to be doing a MSc in it, but the undergrads were fucking morons.

>mom

It's mum you ignorant savage.

Pawn shop, store owner, restaurants and hospitality, retail, sailing and fishery, barber, fitness.

REMOVE CATHOLICS

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry

Fuck you, everybody knows your never gonna leave anyways.

Britain might leave the EU, Norway has a terrible deal. Freedom of movement what the fuck

need help

>Brit/pol/ praising Northern Ireland

It's actually rather nice tbqh.

Anywhere but Belfast and (((London)))Derry and you'll be fine, some South Armagh towns are TAIG and FENIAN country but they're still nice people. The 12th celebrations (the marching and Scarva type, not the massive bonfire ones) are comfy as fuck.

t. Catholic with Protestant (Church of Ireland) gf

>we've always been poorer, so they look down thier nose us even though my side of the family are far more caring and moral people.

Yeah, you sound poor. Dick.

Good Lord you are a retard.

Dubs say froome wins

Hahaha you brits won't win anymore gold medals hahahaha

>Defence costs have risen by £750m due to the falling pound

Another triumph for Brexit

Self employment, trade, catering, retail etc.

Lots of good, honest work.

>t. Catholic with Protestant (Church of Ireland) gf
TAIGED

North/north east is the best part of Ulster, very little sectarian bullshit and probably the most pro-UK area because all that mainland UK immigration/plantation