Homosexuality and Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums hate me for being gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gays revolve around sex.
They're perverted.

>implying everyone isn't

This. I don't hate you guys for being gay. I hate the overwhelming amount of gays that are extreme degenerate perverts with a mind that revolves around sex.

If they were gay and acted normal otherwise I have no problem.

they love over at tumbler
Sup Forums isnt the right place for you.

You were given genitals to procreate. Can't really do that with someone of your own sex.

It's not like your ever going to get the chance to procreate either.

you like the cock whats the problem ?

You are sick in the head

It's the leftarded ones, the flamers, and the annoying obnoxious ones that ruin it for you.

>with a mind that revolves around sex.
Chill Muhammad, no need to get triggered.

I don't hate you're, that implies your special enough to be worth caring about. I am annoyed at your flagrant attempts to be considered special though.

We don't fucking care if you like cocks up the ass, faggot. You have a high rate of aids and you're a waste of genetics - these are facts. I don't care about others' sexuality.

If you are happy and not hurting anyone then you can be gay and talk gay and be in gay parades and you suck all that dick you like I literally could care less about anything with gay people I honestly have no idea why people are homophobic

>the leftarded ones, the flamers, and the annoying obnoxious ones that ruin it for you

So 98% of sodomites?

kill yourself AIDS infested shitbag

I love you man - now blow me.

Nothing against their orientation, but they cant STFU about sex for a second.

Generally:
>Gays flaunt being gay which is annoying
>Gays are often effeminate and "fabulous" which is a artificial persona that has nothing to do with being gay.
>Gays like to talk about their love life which is disgusting to everyone else. (nobody wants to hear about anyone else's love life)
>Gays are failures from a biological standpoint as they don't achieve their purpose of reproducing.

Apart from the biological standpoint its not so much that you like men its the attitude and behaviour that tends to come with it that everyone hates.

/r/ing that comic about gays being normal but wearing a hige dick hat.

I don't give a shit toothpaste

I really don't care

only the christfags care

>lgbt
>ever voting for trump

Lmao
Not going to happen mate.
Why would they vote against their self-interest?

Boring. Your life sucks, may as well get sucked.

We hate that you have a mental illness and the left actively encouraging such an illness and opposing proper treatment is disgusting.

Stop b8ing and die already you repuslive sodomite freak

>Says the ever increasingly horny virgin boi toy

What is the proper treatment?

It's not healthy to build your identitiy around sexuality. There is nothing to be proud about fucking each other in the ass.

Because sodomites should be hanged.

RARE

On muh dick

NEW

speak up, this is the only valid answer

Hillary takes money from countries that execute gays.

Hillary has gone on record that she thinks marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

Hillary is not pro-LGBT. That is a lie.

Not only gays. Literally all *put a progressive word in here*gendered people are all perverted scumbags which tries to normalize fetishes in one way or another.

i don't hate you man. what you do in your bedroom is your business. anti-gay people are just people struggling with homosexuality themselves.

I'll give it to you rare. I know how fast you Aussie fags turn.

Take a hike faggot abomination and stop playing tough on the internet you subhuman trash

Remember when it came out he faked his injuries? Fucking gays can't even get people to beat them up anymore.

people in freedom land don't hate you exercising your freedoms

they hate your shitty hugbox cultural shift that forces your degenerate lifestyle to be accepted by everyone as the norm

freedom is speech and expression does not guarantee that the entire world will agree with you

>why does the gayest board on Sup Forums hate gays

Sup Forums doesn't really, it's just enjoyable to rustle people.

You want my normalized fetish dick up your Ruskie ass, admit it.

Well fags get beaten for drugs or by other faggots and pretend to be attacked by "homophobes" all the time. They are vile disgusting "people" that belong in the psych ward

Because you make your sexual preferences to your political opinion.

Because you fuckers keep bothering everyone with your fucking gay culture.

Sure, you stick it up guy's asses, IDGAF. But why do you have to keep telling me that with your fucking pride parades, glitter, dildo eating contests, and public sex? Do you fucking faggots not understand that some people don't enjoy your butthole?

Every fucking thing you gays do is "LOOK AT ME! I CAN SHOVE 4 BLACK DILDOS UP MY ASS WHILE WEARING A TUTU, BUT I'M JUST LIKE YOU STRAIGHT PEOPLE!" I shove stuff up my butt when I want to get the prostate to work, but at least I have the courtesy to keep it to myself.

I don't go around without pants shoving my ass into people's faces and tell them to pull a dildo out of my ass like Excalibur.

Kill yourself ugly deranged mentally ill faggot freak

Naked oil wrestle me for it faggot. I could take you and make you submit in a second. I know how you Greek boys are, easy to submit.

Cringy pathetic faggot

If you like I'll take you islands too?

carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

>28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners

>43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners

Jesus fucking christ, if ya'll weren't so disgusting I'd be jealous. To answer your question, because you are a disease-spreaders and proud of it.

Exactly faggots are literal abominations. Promiscious immoral vile and gross. Everyone who thinks fags are just like normal people with the exception of their sexual orientation has been brainwashed by the (((media)))

Pay denbts and submit. I know how you like it. You Greek boys are hot and oily and like it.

>what the fuck

Your relationships are qualitatively different to procreative marriage, which forms the bedrock of society. Gay activists have been at the forefront of the war on marriage for fifty years, and have contributed to its decline for hundreds more, right back to the renaissance. Everywhere you turn, where denial of human sexual dimorphism occurs, gays are at the forefront.

If 99% of Muslims don't carry out a terrorist attack the remaining 1% still represent a gigantic threat. In the same way, if 10% of gays try to destroy the barrier between the sexes and ruin marriage, then the remaining 90% may well become collateral damage.

i m on polz for teh lulz, i truly dont give a shit about homosexuality, jews or american blacks.
:DDDDDDDDDDD

FUG :DDD

It's sad because you know that guy probably isn't actually gay.
He just from a young age realized girls are never going to find him attractive so he didn't even bother.

He knew the queers would accept him so he just went for the low hanging fruit.
Shitty for him he's probably still not getting laid.

This guy gets it.

>Why does Sup Forums hate me for being gay?
>does Sup Forums hate me for being gay?
>Sup Forums hate me for being gay?
>hate me for being gay?
> me for being gay?
> for being gay?
>being gay?

It's more about being a faggot that constantly has to remind everyone that they're a faggot instead of actually just being a gay guy minding his own business like everyone else.

I have no problem with gays, what I have a problem with is faggots.
If I pass you on the street and I don't know if you are gay or not, if I can have a drink with you and only know you're gay because it came up in conversation then fine.
If you have some squeaky voice, dress all in rainbow and generally act like a faggot then I hate you.
Normal people who are gay are no problem.
Gay or straight people who are faggots are a problem.

Why is it that queers have to bring thier sexuality into every god damn conversation they have? You could be ordering a fucking egg McMuffin and not resist the urge to let someone know smoking cock is your favorite past time

Seriously no one gives a fuck faggot

Mentally ill confirmation.

I would say it's a combination of things, seeing a psychiatrist, perhaps give them some test instead of estrogen? Living a normal life as a male role (e.g. your SJW lesbian mum forces you to play with dolls and not play football), having stable family with a father around, put an end to gays infiltrating media at an alarming rate, gay cartoons, gay 12 year olds on kid programs etc. Gays over the last few decades have been thrown at the public and low and behold we have more gays, funny isn't it?

I'm not a christfag or anything, but these people have a serious physiological problem that needs to be addressed in the correct way.

It depends. Are gays born gay or do you chooses to be gay?
If you are born gay I hate you. If you choose to be gay I pity you for your mental illness.

It's kind of a sampling bias.
If you are an obnoxious faggot, then you will immediately be recognized as gay and as unpleasant.
If you are a decent gay person, you are oftentimes not even recognized as gay.

Not an argument
Life sucks may as well fuck niggers and destroy the white race because life sucks lol right?

>decent gay person

Le "based faggot" maymay!!!!

Gay parades and general corruption of the young.

You all suffer from hypersexuality, on top of which anal sex is atrocious for your health. Your mental and physical health are fucked. Just living your life as best you can in the shadows like in the old days is one thing, but cooperating with the jews in a propaganda war to pretend your lifestyle can be deemed normal is sociopathic and evil.

Stay in the closet and I will go back to looking you as queer and pitiable, but tell me sodomy has to be deemed normal and I will hate you.

Stop being good goys.

SLAV

As long as you keep it in your bedroom and aren't tongueing each other in public then I couldn't care less if you're gay.

I adressed that already
>If you are an obnoxious faggot, then you will immediately be recognized as gay and as unpleasant.
milo belongs into that category
now pay your fucking debts

This
>inb4 not all gays

If it's any consolation, I hate the (generally circumcised) heteros which pretend "a little anal is perfectly okay" just as much. Also top good goys.

all sex should be kept away from public

>gays aren't faggots
Its the same thing. Stop changing the definitions of words so that you can feel more comfortable. When people say faggot they are talking about gay people. When people say nigger they are talking about black "people".

Because you are different and obnoxious about it.

Your entire identity is about liking dick as a man. Just keep it to yourself like a normal person. Everyone has personal vices. I'm a dirty horsefucker for example. The only reason I will admit that is because I'm on this shitty board. I would never go around telegraphing that to other people in my everyday life.

Why would I? It serves no purpose other then to say "I'm not like you and I am sexually attracted to things that you aren't"! What fucking purpose does that serve other than to make people uncomfortable and to think I am an unstable [ ^:) ] retard?

Society is about coming together and working with others. That doesn't mean you have to give up who you are. You can be a giant faggot who loves dicks in your ass. It doesn't matter. But to work with other people you have to come to common ground. Common ground is not eating dicks every night. You need to act 'normal', because normal is a way to interface with other people in a productive manner.

Privacy is a huge deal, especially in the US. And it does exist to protect you and your private life from other people. But I think that we think of it too much as a personal issue; that it exist only for your benefit. The most important function of privacy is that it keeps people from knowing what a demented fuck you are. It keeps people on a common ground from which they can work together and coordinate.

You have to understand that only a select few are interested in the fact that you are a fag. Most people are not. They don't want to hear about it. It isn't important to their survival or their daily lives. When you shove it in their face you are forcing them to view it as an important, immediate issue. People resent you for that.

Fuck off and be normal. No one will ask you to change your ways if they do not know them. Being a part of society is about compromise. Keep you aberrations to yourself. Interface with people in a reasonable way. Easy game.

Don't worry. Being gay is one of the least important reasons of my hatred for you.

Posting this shitty thread however is high on my list.

Unlike blacks, you will never actually know if someone is a gay degenerate that fucks 50 people a week if they didn't open their mouths.

Also, I should add, homosexuals are more prone to criminal behavior. It's a fact faggot.

I don't really care as long as you're not a degenerate, say shit like check your privilege or get in my way.

If you do any of those then you have your answer.

Also i don't hate, i just remove obstacles.

It goes against the laws of God.

well the degenerates usually love talking about this kind of stuff though

I'm sure God would approve of you browsing Sup Forums, though

This.

as long if it not Sup Forums god does not mind

we just look at the content talk, it's not like we masturbate to it.

I guess some do but im sure you get my point if you have half a brain.

Je krijgt dit soort reacties omdat je loopt te pronken met je geaardheid en denkt dat deze je een bijzonder persoon maakt. Je hebt van je seksuele voorkeur je persoonlijke identiteit gemaakt. Je oriƫntatie op het leven wordt bepaald door wat jij toevallig geil vindt.

Realiseer je dat homoseksuelen ervoor hebben gestreden om een volledig mens te kunnen zijn, inclusief het recht om lief te hebben wie zij liefhebben. Tegenwoordig heb je mensen die zichzelf niet als mens kunnen zien maar enkel als homo. Dat wil zeggen, in plaats van dat zij streven naar erkenning voor wat zij als individu zijn eisen ze actief erkenning voor een klein, arbitrair deel van dit individu-zijn, hun seksualiteit.

Jij en een heleboel kleinburgerlijke gutmenschen om je heen denken dat je met posts als deze emancipatoir bezig bent, terwijl het hier natuurlijk om kleinburgerlijke ijdeltuiterij gaat. Ondertussen realiseren jullie zich niet dat bedrijven als de HEMA en Adidas je actief inzetten om op een goedkope manier een goed imago neer te zetten, terwijl zij de armsten van de wereld uitbuiten in het produceren van hun prullaria.

Ook politieke partijen gebruiken je. Zo ziet D66 homoseksuelen als stemvee en ageren ze tegen die homoseksuelen die naar rechts zijn gedraaid omdat zij zich realiseren welk gevaar de islam betekent voor de levens en het geluk van mensen die, net als jij, toevallig op mensen van het zelfde geslacht vallen. Zie hier de hypocrisie van links: D66 ziet je als homo en claimen je als nichegroep van hun electoraat. Ze zien je niet als een mens dat er eigen denkbeelden op na kan houden.

Dus: wees een mens, geen flikker. Homo.