F-FOUR D CHESS!

>F-FOUR D CHESS!
>THE-THE DEBATES WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!
>MUH RIGGED POLLS!

Have fun knowing you're about to lose to the most easily beatable Democrat in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhvHLpSD1nE
youtube.com/watch?v=hj9p0unikX8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
nypost.com/2016/08/10/poll-shows-trump-gaining-on-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for correctino my pepperonis achmed

i am now a #FuckingRetard

Holy shit.

/po/ is sounding like Bernie supporters that tried to find excuses for Bernie losing and trying to twist it into appearing that he was actually winning.

LOLLOLOLOOLOOLLOLLO Sup Forums BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We've gone from 4D chess to 1776D chess nigger.

Holy shit

As a Bernout, let me console everyone by saying that when Hillary inevitably wins, it will be because of voter fraud.

There won't be voter fraud because the way things are going he will ruin his own campaign in less than 3 months.

why is this happening

Voters are realising that Trump is an awful human being. Should have chosen Cruz.

trump was the best republicans could do

I don't understand the point of these threads. They won't stop me from voting Trump. I could be the very last Trump supporter on the planet, surrounded by an army of Hillary supporters with knives insisting I vote for her, and I would fight them until I was stabbed to death. My last words would be "Trump...2016..."

There is no combination of words in this language or any other that will stop me from voting for Trump.The only way is outright violence, and even then, I would fight my way to the polls as best I could before dying.

>Most easily beatable Democrat in history
>W-we were always going to lose!

Kasich would be skull-fucking Clinton by now.

Well, guess I'm a #FuckingRetard now

>why is an orange billionaire who calls people poo poo heads on TV not the presidential pick?

Gee bill, who knows?

When you put it that way it makes even less sense. He's what we've always wanted in a candidate. No bullshit, straight talker. I don't get it.

If this election ends in voter fraud (again) and Americans sit on their asses waiting 4 more years for the next stolen election, I'm done with this shit country.

CTR shill please, if you were actually from britain, you'd have learned not to trust the polls. Remain was winning by 10 points, and look how that turned out

POLACKS!

WHEN KEKS LIKE THIS SHILL TRY AND GRIND YOU DOWN...........REMEMBER THE BREXIT!

ALL POLS WAS IN FAVOUR OF STAY! THE MEDIA GOVT AND CELEBS WAS ALL AGAINST US!

DONT GIVE UP HOPE!

DEUS VULT! TRUMP WILL WIN!

>minor Soros puppet beating the main Soros puppet

smdh famalam

You forgot the one thing that is sure to make Trump lose:

The electoral college. He has no fucking chance of winning as it stands now

>Muh putting NYC in play
Kek

no, the polls were pretty mixed if i recall correctly

brexit was never down this far this close to the vote

>I don't understand the point of these threads. They won't stop me from voting Trump

People want to back a winner. PsyOps capitalizes on that urge. They don't need to change EVERYONE'S mind for it to work. That's why they do it - the guy next to you, who you're a little different from and can't understand.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY

The Brexit campaign didn't allow Farage near them, had a well developed ground game planned months in advance, a much more sympathetic demographic, far more consistent polling, and a news cycle that wasn't just endless gaffes.

Do I have to go on?

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MY PWECIOUS CANDIDATE DIDN'T WIN SO IT MUST BE VOTER FRAUD

sometimes it was a 20 point lead

ignore the shills

>lose to the most easily beatable Democrat in history
sad truth

We're 3 months away from the murican election. 3 months before Brexit Remain had a huge lead.

>pretty mixed
Remain held the lead in the polls for ~90% of the time.

He's not a straight talker. Insulting people can be a cork screw as well, it's a different kind of cork screw than PC. I doubt Trump actually feels that way about Hillary before the elections having even invited her to the wedding.

This is straight talking.
youtube.com/watch?v=GhvHLpSD1nE

>Muh PsyOps
You can`t make this up

How is she "easily beatable" when she owns the entire media? Doesn't it feel gross to watch Jewish comedians on late night television constantly sniffing her ass? If you can feel clean while watching that sort of thing, well, more power to you.

We all know they changed the polls to prepaire people for election rigging and now this
youtube.com/watch?v=hj9p0unikX8
Be afraid shill, be very afraid

>Kasich would be skull-fucking Clinton by now
Even Rand couldvery beaten Hillary. But the orange orangutan is getting BTFO left and right
>B-BUT MUH RALLIES!
About as relevant as Twitter followers or Facebook likes.

what a based guy

>Voter fraud in the American ""democracy""
Kek

Call it a pr team eveyone accepts it, call it psyops and all of a sudden it is laughable

It's typical like when any woman competes and suceeds in a man's field with the support of the entire media, politicians, and the Jews. Wow, congratulations you had training wheels on while everyone you competed against had their legs cut off and were strapped to iron anchors. You're so successful Hillary, gosh why can't everyone be as evil and corrupt as you?

>mfw i get to be King of Sup Forums

Tard-tier 1.8 B8 M8

>How is she "easily beatable" when she owns the entire media?

>Clinton owns Fox, Conservative Talk Radio, the entirety of Social media, and all the papers

Her favourables are fucking abysmal. She is a notoriously weak campaigner, and doesn't have much in the way of physical vitality. Any semi-intelligent Republican would be running rings around this disaster. The media would be talking about why the Orlando shooter's dad was at her rally, and not whether the Republican candidate just suggested shooting her.

It's not about stopping you from voting but stopping Trump from saying stupid shit. Why the hell does he say these things? He will just lose supporters.

kek. brexiters can literally murder women and win

The British media supported the Brexit.

remainers literally false flag up till days before the vote

He didn't say anything stupid. The media kikes will take ANYTHING he says and turn it against him. They're LYING JEWS and the mindless brain-dead Leftist masses fall for it every time.

look at this shit nigger en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

for months up until the jo cox murdrer, more than half the polls had LEAVE winning.

trump has led in the polls maybe three whole times the whole campaign, and only by less than 2% each time. he's going to get historically BTFO'd

>most easily beatable Democrat in history
>implying

Hillary WAS the most easily beatable Democrat in history, then she stopped pulling her punches, began her media psy-ops campaign in earnest, and moved her secret hitmen to tamp down on leaks.

>Kasich would be skull-fucking Clinton by now.
Nice prediction power you have there.

Sure if you call tabloids 'media'.

Except it was fraud, or just a hair's breadth on the legal side of it.

The DNC leaks prove a clear, collaborative effort between the DNC and the Clinton Campaign to actively sabotage the campaigns of Sanders, O'Malley, and Chafee. Everything from spreading fake stories within the party, buying donations and endorsements with promises of political appointments, to outright telling members of the press and the media which stories they should be running and which ones they should sit on.

Even if all this shit was just-barely-legal, it's an unbelievable ethical violation.

remember to sage these copy - paste threads repeatedly posted by our Eskimo friends if you absolutely must reply

His claim was undoubtfully ambiguous. It was his intention.

>the second amendment people

Trump is not stupid, so he knows you can Interpret this in two different ways.

>copy - paste
Go back 2 reddit

I know that just the Guardian and the Independent supported the EU. Who else?

>Fox
Oh yeah Fox, and conservative talk radio sure did win us the election last time mate.

>Social Media
Social Media is liberal because most of its users are millennials. Furthermore, Donald is the only one who even has something approaching a Social Media game.

>Any semi-intelligent Republican would be running rings around this disaster.

You are inserting the best qualities of a generic Republican against Clinton. You seem to be forgetting that Clinton's team isn't just standing still and letting shit hit them. If it wasn't temperament, they would have resorted to the tired, but WINNING arguments of Gays, abortion, anti-"trickle down" economics, sexism and racism. Need I remind you that Obama tied Romney to sexism successfully with his "Binders full of Women comment"?

Except Bernie was actually beating Hillary in numerous polls. Then the election results contradicted everything.

The reason why Trump supporters don't give a shit about the poll numbers is because...

1) It's still fucking summer, and the debates haven't even begun. Dukakis was leading Bush by 15 points in the summer of 1988. Also, Bush's favorable numbers were pretty low at the time, probably due to Iran-Contra (which was waaayyyy more of a scandal than anything Trump has ever said or done)

2) The people saying that Trump can't win are typically the same people who said he would never be the nominee. I know you folks have short memories, but remember when every talking head in the MSM was ranting about a "brokered convention" after Cruz won Wisconsin? We're all too familiar with demoralization tactics, and they aren't working here.

3) Hillary is widely disliked by registered Democrats and independents. The fallout from Bernie supporters will undoubtedly result in many Dems voting for Johnson or Stein, which would be a boost for Trump.

Basically, history is repeating itself in more ways than one...

>"Hahahaha Trump is running for President? What a joke!"
t. June 2015

>"Hahahahaha Trump will never be the nominee! Get ready for Cruz missile!"
t. April 2016

>"Hahahahah Trump can't win! Look at the polls!"
t. today

So take your shit elsewhere, increasingly nervous man.

>no sample
>no MOE
Oh. Ok.

i hope you know she wont change the world. she wont kill the patriarchy. she wont erase the income inequality or any of that. she wont even boost the economy

she will go down as the worst president ever and she probably wont even last 1 full term. obama will be second worst and between them nobody in america will vote democrat for a entire generation

I am going to screencap this.

When Trump has inevitable lost in november I am going to start a thread with that pic, please be there so that I can laugh at you

Thanks for the mega anti-shill

Here you go..

Just don't be surprised if it ends up in the trash, right next to your pre-July screen-caps that involve Trump becoming the nominee.

Doesnt matter, we laugh at you every time your women get raped by your refugees.

real mature, saladeen

Trump already did the impossible of securing the Nomination. I have faith in him, and id rather vote and him lose than not even trying at all. God bless Trump

We laugh, he masturbates.

Btw Hans, here's something else for your folder.

I was sure since about December last year (or whenever the first debate was) that Trump was going to get the nomination. But he is continously fucking himself over for the last few weeks, so see you in November.

>I was sure since about December last year (or whenever the first debate was) that Trump was going to get the nomination.

Oh yeah, I'm sure.

I bet you weren't flooding this board with demoralizing BS prior to him securing the nomination...

>mfw we all know you're full of shit

Have fun knowing I have bigger balls than you OP.

The polls aren't rigged, most people don't make their mind up until the week of the election date.

The most dominant narratives will win, that is:

- Immigration is having net negative affects on the USA

- USA is losing economically to both allies and enemies

- Terrorist attacks are more frequent because of a weak USA President.

>implying americans can do anything without their jewish masters permission
kek

>Citing an internet article before there was internet

Wtf i hate Trump now

>trump starts doing bad, upsetting those wanting to vote for him
>shillary wins election
>trump has incited so much anger than one bad move on shillary, war
>shillary goes to ban the guns
>outright civil war
>civil war goes too well for the right
>liberals and SJWs being lined up on the streets and shot around the nation
>RWDS shooting blacks on sight
>despite the ease of the war, Washington DC doesn't want to give up so easily
>year long fight with Warlord Hillary at the top finally ends as forces of the free world finally take the city
>Shillary put on trial for crimes against FREEDOM
>wake up
>realize this didn't happen
>open up newspaper
>"HILLARY FOUND DEAD DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS"
>things go better than expected

>Muh demoralizing
If you understand anything about the primary process and followed it closely enough then it was clear that Trump was going to win.
I admit, I got kind of worried when it became apparant that Trumps ground game was shit, but that proofed to be no problem.

>implying your statement is relevant

Moron, Dukakis was supported by a whopping 49% of registered voters and was widely favored by women. And this was during the SUMMER right before the election.

Oh wow, history never repeats itself or anything...

>Poll shows Trump gaining on Clinton
nypost.com/2016/08/10/poll-shows-trump-gaining-on-clinton/

y tho?

"T-Trump isn't losing! Stop demoralizing!"

>the most easily beatable Democrat in history.

Then why didn't bernie sanders win?

I might leave this country if Hillary becomes president. All the lies and bullshit she and the Democratic Party have pulled over the decades and people still vote for her because vagina and they're "afraid" of Trump, and she'll still get elected.

Because Hillary has a vagina.

Honestly, I don't know if any Republican could beat Hillary. Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kasich, even Fiorina. It's all about the pandering that counts, and these types of people aren't really panderers.

>I admit, I got kind of worried when it became apparant that Trumps ground game was shit, but that proofed to be no problem.

It's funny how you people act like his recent statements are going to stick with him until November.

So how often does anyone talk about his comments concerning John McCain getting captured? How frequently do we hear about the fact that he retreated White Supremacists at least twice? How many articles are being released this very moment about how he said some form of punishment is necessary for women who have abortions?

Face it, nothing sticks to the man. I'm not even saying the polls are rigged, I'm saying they don't matter. Dukakis was leading Bush by huge margins. Cater, right before the 1980 election, was leading Bush. At one point, Romney had the lead over Obama. Do I need to go on? I know you, and plenty of other Europeans, realize that a Trump presidency would be a kick in the balls to your cuckolding fetish, which is why you frantically spam demoralizing crap on Sup Forums and elsewhere. If you genuinely weren't worried, you wouldn't be here. And no, some lame statement like "I'm just here to drink Trumpkin tears" is only a diversion tactic. We know why you're here, nervous boy.

At the very least, Trump supporters aren't matching donations for Trump.

I never said he wasn't losing the polls. What I've said is that the polls don't mean shit. Bernie was beating Hillary in numerous polls. Apparently you fools have short memories.

Typical shill thread from the eternal anglo.
We all know that Trump wins in unskewed polls with 98%, I personally conducted them with my friends yesterday.

It`s not how much sticks, retard, it`s how many people are going to care what sticks, and how many outright won`t vote for him.
Sure, this might help him keep republicans, but most independents are going to be put off by that, and the more shit he piles one the lower his potential support becomes.

On the bright side, he has the next 3 months to drag every other Republican down with him.

But Bernie was demonstrably cheated in multiple ways with proof from the DNC itself now available for reading, plus allegations of fraud

He was just too much of a cuck to press it even when his supporters did

This thread really made me think.

I definitely won't be sage'ing and hiding it.

Independents barely exist anyway, people like to misrepresent themselves as good old fence sitting moderates, but the reality is that this country has never been more polarized

>It`s not how much sticks, retard, it`s how many people are going to care what sticks, and how many outright won`t vote for him.

The only ones seem to give a shit about his statements are people who never even liked him to begin with.

And like I said, independent votes will most likely go to Johnson or Stein instead of Hillary. Also, a large number of Democrats (specifically young ones) may just stay home on election due to disillusionment over Bernie losing the nomination.

Face it, most people care about terrorism, jobs, and immigration. Not "he hurt muh feewings with bad words." So keep jacking off to the polls, just like the Dukakis camp was doing back in 88. Of course, you were probably still sperm at that point, so I doubt you remember.

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.""

Can republicans swap out trump before November? Or is it locked in because of the RNC? Has this ever happened before

They are the ones that make the difference. As I see it only a large terror attack is going to make a difference right now.

But these independents are the ones Trump needs. Demographics are against him, and that alone puts him in a bad position thanks to your weird electoral college system

That depends on the state.
Iirc some states like Texas have the canidates locked, while others allow changes for a few weeks.

Trump doesn't need independents to vote for him. He needs them to vote for anyone BUT Hillary. Johnson and Stein taking away votes from his main opponent will contribute to her downfall. Again, this is an election that will involve a wide variety of people who feel "cheated" because Bernie didn't win. They aren't all going to reluctantly vote for Hillary.

Johnson is going to take away votes from Trump, too. And I think Trump is in need of independents, considering that Democrats not only have a larger voter base, but that some republicans are (currently, much can change of course) considering to support Hillary.

Johnson is a faux-libertarian who is trying to pander to Bernie supporters. I wouldn't count on many right-wing types voting for him. Honestly, this entire elections seems like a Godsend for Trump..

>shitty "libertarian" candidate
>pissed off Bernie supporters
>Jill Stein taking up Bernie's torch
>Hillary (need I say more?)

Sorry, but I'm not worried about polls.

I'll just leave you with this quote from former Democratic nominee Dukakis...

>“What’s going on in May has very little to do with what’s going on in October....When I was allegedly 15 points ahead, I never was really. It was because I had come off a pretty impressive primary victory."

>MUH RIGGED POLLS!

but that's exactly what they are

The later part of that quote at least would apply more to Trump than to Hillary.

Though I agree, Trump (still) has a pretty good shot at winning. That requires him to not fuck up constantly though, which I doubt.