Trump hat in Amsterdam

As a lady, will I get criticized / attacked by Dutch (Moroccans) people for wearing Trump hat in Amsterdam? & other parts of the Netherlands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBchsH56SJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>As a lady

>Using fucking &

You are cancer and you should kill yourself. 12 year olds use & like that you piece of shit.

Either show tits or get the fuck out of here.

As a lady you'll get attacked by "Dutch" Moroccans no matter what, if any hat you are wearing.

kek

>as a lady

post tits or get the fuck out fag

Yes, give your hat to me, I'll wear it for you.

>OY VEY, ze hebben ons door. VERWIJDER HET
KOEK

>as a lady
hag
if you're over 19 you're ugly hag. You should just jump off a cliff. No one will give two shits what you do really, because no one cares about your ugly wrinkly ass skank

Yes, you'll get called kankerhoer, threatened, and spit on for sure if you go to the parts of town where there are a lot of them. But since you have an Israeli flag you probably know to stay away from those places anyway. I think the reaction will be comparable to a guy wearing one of those jewish caps.

You'll also get disapproving looks from brainwashed leftist Dutch natives pretty much everywhere.

Mommy overcooked your eggs again, fuckboi? Dear god I wish you were in San Diego so I could pound your fucking face in.

I doubt they even know what it means or where it's from.

tieten of flikker op

You should be okay if you wear it under burka.

Meh, I don't think anybody really cares. Mine's coming in next week so we'll see.

>tieten

post your feet Juden.

wow mr edgelord good one,now go commit sweden like a good little emo

Moroccans don't read English, and Dutch stickmanlets and bio hipsters are harmless.

Wear it for shits and giggles. Triggered anti-Trump campaigners contribute to the 20 dimensional pogo stick space chess mahjong presidential campaigning.

who cares, you're an ugly fat idiotic slob
the only reason you want to wear a maga hat is so you can get pretend like you have personality and opinions
kys

I wear my trump hat all the time and have only gotten complements. Best 5 dollars I ever spent lol.

Moroccans will rape you for sure, hat or not

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I added you because you are a femanon, 'tis a great thing to see!
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

pls b in london

waarschijnlijk zal je worden bekeken en worden aangesproken door marokkaantjes maar omdat je een Israeli bent zullen ze je met rust laten. (Lees: je zult niet in elkaar getrapt worden om een petje.)

Kankerflikker :DDDD

Post feet you worthless slut.

infiltrant!!!!!!!

>I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.
Brian, what can I say, you're one heck of a lady killer!

Op zijn minst zijn die Polen geen uitkeringstrekkers zoals dat stelletje ongeregeld uit het Midden Oosten...

Yes because you are jewish so our pet muslims will harass you anyway.

tits or gtfo

Female Israeli, Trump supporter, on Sup Forums? I bet youre a real hoot to be around. I just imagined your wardrobe and feel violated

this to be honest

בבקשה ציצים וכוס

rustig maat, het was een geintje. waarschijnlijk iemand op vakantie.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBchsH56SJY

You will get nasty looks and people will yell "racist" at you. Shopkeepers will be disagreeable. If the odd person tries to ask you why, don't engage in conversation. They just want to have a go at feeling superior. So for going on in your daily life, it's a hassle.

If you want to trigger liberals and go
>anyone else wants to debate me on Trump?!
Go ahead. Just stand someplace and they will flock to you.
Usually you can redpill people on Hillary at least.

t. Male who's been there and done that