Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio

A.K.A. Tv Sucks (because this show is on)

Starting in a few minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ez90azx4LKk
youtube.com/watch?v=a9GoWGnFzGA
youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VIN DIESEL: THE RIDE

Once again this shit gets thread, but the Squidbillies doesn't get one at all.

>kidney stone fairy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Perv Alert!

Missed last week's episode but I guess I'll give this a watch again...

The pilot was brutal

that's still on?

It looks like they're kinda trying to set up context to the sketches. It's still not funny, but they're making slight progress.

yeah 3rd strike rule seems the most sensible.

why the fuck in this day and age can we not just have cartoon tits unpixelated

This History with Andre 3000 really feels like classic Neely. Just goofy enough without being retardedly random.

bugs suck

badum tsssh

This is the last chance this show gets.. and unless something really funny happens soon, Ima have to call this a dud.
what the fuck was the point of the ticks just exploding?
there's still no punchlines here

>Bane

This new show is pretty terrible. I want China back. At least squidshow had trailer cutie, so tonight isn't a total loss.

Dude Bane LMAO

>Being so bad at lolsorandumbXD you make Seth Green look good

oh shit she's cute.

S&p

The show has cute terrible design to it.

This is....... better? this feels better. this feels less terrible by slightly.

WHY Andre 3000 why?

So fucking make one you idiot.

It's weird, I watch Squidbillies but I don't think to come to Sup Forums for talkbacks. I enjoyed tonight's ep

Meanwhile, I checked here for a Harg Nallin thread so we can all talk shit about it

but theyre allowed to show people straight up fucking if those bits aren't visible. what standard is that?
also south park gets the odd tit. it's late enough at night for tits. what advertiser is still raising any fucks? their only audience right now is stoners

i feel like that fife song would have been funny if i could understand any of it

Y'know, when you hear "Brad Neely has his own show where he just makes up a bunch of songs and comedy skits" you'd think that would be great. just 15 minutes of this youtube.com/watch?v=ez90azx4LKk or this youtube.com/watch?v=a9GoWGnFzGA or this youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg but instead you basically just get a show that's just one big flaccid cock of a show that's trying too hard to be the improve episodes of Rick and Morty.

Question to the kids here: at school, has this show spawned any memes yet? I mean IRL local memes, just little in-jokes with your class.

It does. I find myself not hating every sketch.

What has he been doing lately?
What about Big Boi?

heh. okay, this show has earned itself at least one more viewing. this episode is the best yet. that still isn't saying much

It get's so much better each episode, and I even like the first one.

This afro-adoption girl from the trailer is a qt.

fuck, stream froze. shit

What suppose to be funny about afro chick talking about adoption?

A-agreed

Raising their families, man. Big Boi did a group thing with Phantogram recently

I hope Lazlow is happy because this is shit.

It wasn't really funny, but I feel it was made even LESS funny because it was shown at least a hundred times before premiere. She's a qt though.

Probably the worst sketch tonight and it's the one they aired all week in the commercial.

Three episodes in, definitely the best one so far tonight. A lot of it felt more like Neely silliness and less like Tim & Eric randomness. Problem is, the first two episodes were mostly bad, so with this one being mostly good, hard to tell what it'll be like in the future.

Personally, I'll keep watching it. I find it amusing at the very least and not offensively bad. But I can certainly see people giving up on it since it has proven it can be bad, and each new sketch is a crapshoot.

The absurd idea that her childhood was her in an adoption kennel and that she believes it was normal of the world back then, also that there's a Zionist Hamster out there.

Can it be both?

that's probably a pun on how the most common apellation one hears of a hamster, aside from 'dwarf' is 'syrian'
i actually remember a cute as fuck game from a sadly defunct japanese toon and game site about a hamster going to syria to meet his countrymen and connect with his heritage. along the way he crossed some little human kids playing holy war. it was funny

Getting better. Maybe they crammed all crap into the first three episodes to get it out of the way or something.

Nothing is ever going to replace China, though. Unless we get some history lesson sketches out of it like

Any mega or stream yet? Please forgive my begging.

i would like one too seeing as the stream glitched for me and i wanna hear the last sketch
actually you guys can help, was the last thing just the girl talking about adoption or whatever? and if so, did that sketch already air in its entirety in a promo like it sounds? because i could probably find that online

It wasn't the last sketch but was

The two after it that I can recall were a guy getting his loose skin stuck in a bunch of cabinets and a girl (either Demi Lovato or Vanessa Hudgens or someone like that) staring into a fire, which was literally just them staring into a campfire.