What did James Woods, a Television & Film actor, mean by this?

What did James Woods, a Television & Film actor, mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/883995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>right side of history

ffs i dont care if youre gay, but its shit like this that makes me want to kill gays on the street at night with a hammer

As long as he's not being pumped full of hormones or getting surgery it'll be a strange memory at worst.

I wish I was a has been actor.

>pumped full of hormones

We all know he is.

This. But alas crossdressing is a gateway to subversion of the natural form instilled to us in His image by the creator

>gender creative

jesus fucking christ i hate white people so fucking much

California was a mistake

Based James Woods

These fucking parents humor this phase instead of making him do some push-ups or some shit.

Does James Woods have nothing better to do than harrassing innocent children

best case that kid will grow up getting aroused dressing in panties and a bra

worse case he'll become the next ed gein

Drumpftards have no understanding of tact

He'll die soon, sad and alone, having alienated his friends with his bullshit

>encouraging a mental illness that has a 50% suicide rate

I thought parents were suppose to care about their children.

>t. faggot posting on a egyptian donkey breeding forum

i'm sure your opinion means a whole lot to him

I honestly think woods went over the line here. Don't attack children. I lost some respect for him right now.

desu parents do shit like this all the time and try to project themselves onto their children.

You know that that's the next step.

It ALWAYS is.

Based James Woods

Parents who do this sick shit to their kids should be locked away

He's trying to protect the children. It's the parents that are attacking the children. With hormone injections and forced crossdressing before the age of consent, like some kind of twisted hentai.

>controlling the narrative
He is talking directly to the parents retard, who happen to be the only ones attacking the child in any sense

>harrassing innocent children
>with a Tweet that the child will never see, and even if he did it is attacking the behavior of his parents and not the child

Why do Libturds have such a bafflingly incorrect and self-contradictory understanding of what "harassment" is and what it constitutes?
They've been this way since Gamergate. Since then literally everything is "harassment".

>right side of history

Love this meme. Lobotomies were progress once.

that's not how I read it. The kids looks happy, so what exactly is wrong here? Woods is saying that the kid is going to turn into a serial killer because...because why?

Hol up... I unironically thought rightsideofhistory was referring to antitrans...

To protrans really think they are on the winning side of this thing?

>the kid looks happy so whats the problem

I hope you don't have children till you grow up mentally.

>The kids looks happy, so what exactly is wrong here?

Well thank God. Nothing can be questionable about a situation if one posed photo of the child in question has the child LOOKING happy according to some cuck-spurg on Sup Forums.

Case closed everybody.

I'm probably responding to bait but there are literally people who think like this.

Hm, I didn't realize James Woods was a nazi. Welp, time to throw out any DVD I own with him in it

I didn't know Joss Whedon had a son.

why are you attacking me instead of answering the question? If the kid is happy then what exactly is the problem here? He dresses up every now and then?

what a bunch of prudes on Sup Forums, when did that happen?

>"The were singing. OBVIOUSLY that means they were enjoying themselves."

-user on Slavery

>son
why are those parents enforcing pronouns on their child?

>iont give af actually seems to give lot af

Literally nobody over the age of 15 uses the word "prude" as any sort of insult.

It's a transparently faggy and immature way to attack people for having standards, scruples, limits and dignity.

>anything is morally acceptable if you can look happy while doing it

*hodown music starts playing*

well yeah it is, I could eat dogshit and if it made me happy whats the issue?

>The kids looks happy, so what exactly is wrong here?

>How could this man have killed himself? There's a photo two weeks ago of him smiling!

You are never going to be a Psychologist, user.

How does he get away with it, I thought hollywood blacklisted these types

How old are you honestly? Please don't tell me you are over 20 or so.

I will not go into explaining the obvious parental / gender rules and their psychological effects on kids in early ages and spoonfeed you if it's not already obvious you retard.

Funnier than any of his skits and that's saying a lot holy shit

I don't care about gay people or trans adult but forcing a child to accept his sexuality at that age is fucking disgusting

How the fuck do you even know who you are sexually or as a person at that age?

Are you so sure? Think about how embarrassing it will be knowing that you did that as a kid.

Although I guess it is more socially acceptable now, and so people in the future might be willing to forgive it, knowing that his parents are the ones who led him into this degenerate philosophy.

Who are some other based actors / actresses, I know that the guy off Sopranos who had the 90lb mole wife is pretty based too.

It's so fucking obvious his son is confused as fuck, and probably exhausted of living under his father's, albeit not that imposing, shadow.

IIRC, he tried to force his way into the tgwtg crowd, so he'd feel he was a celebrity like his father, except on the internet. And now he's doing this too for attention I guess?

>...

What did he mean by this?

What are the chances two brothers would be trannys?

>Whats so bad about eating shit??

If you must resort to this level of argument you should realize you've lost already.

>forcing a child to accept his sexuality
I don't disagree with you, but there's something weird with the phrasing.

can't they at least just push their kid into a dangerous sport like football, or even lacrosse if football isn't niche and gay enough? JFC.

Woods doesn't have much of a career, or more importantly: influence, at this point.

He does not influence the minds of the general populous of bovine, un-thinking drones the same way someone like Jennifer Lawrence or John Boyega or Chris Evans does.

Therefore, he is a low-level threat at best. He can be ignored.

But try calling Bruce Jenner a man when you're Drake Bell or Snoop Dogg and see what happens. Even D-tier celebrities like them get ruthlessly attacked by the PC Gestapo if they don't tow the line.

>To protrans really think they are on the winning side of this thing?

Yes, because 'progress' is inevitable in their minds

it wasn't meant as an insult. maybe you shouldn't use words like "faggy" to describe something you dislike.

all I see is more insults instead of discussing with me exactly what your problem with that photo is. If their kids wants to dress up for fun, why would they deny him that? That will only cause problems.

You'd still be mentally ill. Like those fucking degenerates.

There's a lot of gays that don't support this kind of shit. Not that I'd know.

>when you're Drake Bell
>Implying Drake has a career

>be bald effeminate cuckold
>son becomes 5'o'clock shadowed tranny freak
oh woow bug child raising mechanics fuck this game man

What is Trump going to do about this degenerates?

He IS doing something right?

>Woods is saying that the kid is going to turn into a serial killer because...because why?

Because it is literally a mental illness solved by medication

>>There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/883995

much more likely they both endured the same fucked up nurturing

these people are on the same level as flat earthers

>If their kid wants to eat candy before bed, why would they deny him that?? It would only create problems
>t.literally a child

so strong, so brave

You're right, but I don't know man, he got a judge to doxx a guy from twitter who called him a cokehead, that's pretty crazy.

>If their kids wants to dress up for fun, why would they deny him that? That will only cause problems.

You can't make this shit up. Nobody is willing to explain things to you not because they are lazy but because you are so fucking clueless.

He doesn't.
But he still has what they perceive as "influence", even if it's only through kids having nostalgia for him.
Perceived influence is what matters. If you have it, and you don't tow the line, get ready for the character-assassination click-bait train.

no thats a bad analogy. try again.

>son wants to wear dresses or makeup
>tell him no and explain he's a boy
>oh okay daddy

Isn't guiding your children literally the definition of parenting

I hope this shit stays contained in north america because I don't want any part of it here

>it wasn't meant as an insult.

>what a bunch of prudes on Sup Forums, when did that happen?

OK, sure.

I guess you're the type of shit that thinks there's a cure for being gay as well? why would you even post something so stupid?

No, not really, you just appear to be incredibly stupid.

>gaslight your own child to the extreme that it involves his gender
>expect it not to snap or go weird like every other kid that was abused this way

Well Lana used to go to a dominatrix who would make him dress up in womens clothes and go out in public etc. I think it was a weird fetish that got out of control. I don't know about the other one

it's all a sexual fetish, you can tell because only gay men participate in this.

>kinley

Why do trannies always pick stupid names? Its never something normal, or even a normal name with a dumb spelling, but some stupid fucking name. Is being trans just not special/different enough?

It is but todays retards can't grow up propely so how do you expect them to make a nother human into a decent being?

My mother works in a day-nursery and always has a story how retarded literally 80% of the parents are. It's a shit generation of confused humans trying to be parents.

so you can't even come up with any type of arguement other than attacking me. wonderful.

Likewise, I'm sure his opinion means nothing to the people he's angrily tweeting at.

>what a bunch of prudes on Sup Forums, when did that happen?

I'm pretty easy going really, its just taboo to talk about trans people being the way they are as a result of mental illness. I think its worth looking into

alt-right faggots are so pathetic lol

>Whose Line was a mistake

Oh no! Youre so oppressed :(. Clearly not retarded, just being picked on and attacked :( yeah thats it!

Kill yourself

He meant he has 'fuck you' money so he can freely spout his opinions without worrying about his livelihood. And good on him, he's right to call out this subversive, awful, degenerate, insane nonsense that progressives call beautiful and natural and virtuous.

Many more people would be openly """""extreme""""" (at least from the perspective of the liberal left) if they didn't have to worry about earning to maintain their life/family.

>
>why are you attacking me
Where do you think we are?

>Using faggot as an insult
These deranged creatures would cast you out too, no matter how much you rage at the "alt-right"

>I guess you're the type of shit that thinks there's a cure for being gay as well?

You guessed wrong, try again sweetie

keep digging. you can't even debate me on this.

I'm not this guy, but basically what he said.

Learn that not everybody in life will going to listen to your stupid shit that you consider "legit argument".

so if he becomes a teenager and wants to rebel he has to become a nazi?

Idk. I'd take the opinion of a dude with his reportet IQ over that of any mentally ill snowflake any day.

don't make me get my folder famm

There might be and we just didn't find it yet.

>Learn that not everybody in life will going to listen to your stupid shit that you consider "legit argument

Kek.
Nice bait, came around full circle. 5/10

>how embarrassing it will be knowing that you did that as a kid
You won't be in that future. Chances are, 51% of population will be not even ok with this trend, but FORCING it.
You as today are only "forced" to watch people raise banners with Accept It ideals in the end. Chances are, in the future, those will be tv ads about being normal and your kid will be raising the Accept Me banners.

>white """""""""""people"""""""""""

Well

His extremely high IQ is a myth and he has even admitted that he has never had it tested. I agree with what he's saying but raging at random people on Twitter is pathetic.

People in this thread who think the parents forced this on the kid are dumb.