Oh look, it's one of the daily shitskin knife attacks!

Oh look, it's one of the daily shitskin knife attacks!

>Albanian in Munich stabs woman in the HEAD
>it was his albanian wife though, severly injured

>focus.de/regional/muenchen/versuchter-mord-in-schwabing-mann-attackiert-frau-mit-messer-taeter-gefasst_id_5810698.html

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/messerstich-auf-oktoberfest-millionaersverlobte-muss-viereinhalb-jahre-ins-gefaengnis-a-1106950.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it was his albanian wife though, severly injured
Nothing of value was lost

Yeah, we never had knife attacks before immigration started.

also since they all have no brain, i guess they can survive shit like this

yes, more refugees!

>Albanian wife

Next.

Albanians are not shitskins, stop this meme dude. Go ahead, call me a diaspora. I refuse to categorize fellow whites, we need as many allies as we can

Okay Mohammed Ali Abdul Jabar.

a quick check...
>58.79% Islam

>american ignorance
Albanians are below the most barbaric animals. Srsly you must have never met one. Not even gypsies come close to albanians

I thought religion doesn't make somebody a race

I met quite a couple here in New York, nice people who are really quiet unless you mention Serbia/Serbians. Maybe the ones in Europe aren't like the ones here

>Travels to Germany to do terrorism
>Stabs wife in the head

>american
>white
Pick one.

KYS shiptar.
You are even lower then a shitskin. Roaches are worth more then you are.

>we

I'm not Albanian, and I can't take you seriously when your flag looks like bacon

Slavs must unite with us to fight the niggers and spics, all this fighting between white people will lead us nowhere

Albanians are not slavs.

meanwhile a white german stabs a guy during a festival

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/messerstich-auf-oktoberfest-millionaersverlobte-muss-viereinhalb-jahre-ins-gefaengnis-a-1106950.html

Unless that guy I replied to is from Kosovo I'm pretty sure he's a slavic type pokemon

They are swarthy little turk rape babies.

>oh oh dont go after the poor rapefugees. they literally just came to live off our taxes for the rest of their lives and rape our women and children, more compassion please - REFUGEES WELCOME

Julian, thats the wrong kind of thinking when immigrants sponsored by our government fuck our country 24/7

Albanians are Shitskins, there is no point in arguing. they are basically Turks and are the 2nd worse thing after the Gypsies

>Albanian in Munich
>stabs
überraschend