IDGAF what a bunch of far left nuts say about the killing joke, or this guy...

IDGAF what a bunch of far left nuts say about the killing joke, or this guy. He can write whatever the fuck he wants when it comes to the Batman series. He's one of the primary reasons DC has survived this long.

He ruined TKJ with his shitty forced shipping that nobody fucking likes. Fuck him. He's also a garbage writer and a OK artist, anyone who thinks he was the big mastermind behind the DCAU is a goddamn moron.

It's not like he's the only one making it. I bet he did his earnest best and it didn't fucking matter.

Alan Burnett and Dini and others were responsible for writing

Timm didn't write most of the DCAU and he didn't write THIS either. He's an artist and producer.

You should really be blaming Azzarello.

>wants to make a TKJ movie for decades
>finally gets to do it with his Batman and Joker
>decides to add a Batgirl prologue to appease the people that have a problem with her treatment in the original story
>movie comes out
>all everyone can talk about is how shit the Batgirl prologue is
>movie is forever remembered as the movie where Batgirl does Batman on a roof
This whole train wreck is hilarious.

yeah and he ain't perfect.

what the shit is bruce/babs shipping

I kinda feel bad for Hamill and Conroy

>make one bad movie
>try to revise history on his older work

Really?

Same. They didn't deserve this. Hamill has wanted to voice this story for such a long time too.

>>decides to add a Batgirl prologue to appease the people that have a problem with her treatment in the original story
Eh, isn't that part fleshed out because otherwise there wasn't enough material for a movie?

The problem isn't that they decided to do a Batgirl prologue it's that they did it poorly which took away from the actual TKJ adaptation.

Babs/Bat has always been shit, you don't have to be far left or far right to know it.

At least they'll be called the best parts to the movie

And that has to do with what I posted how? I'm merely addressing the reason for its inclusion.

And I was addressing that it wasn't a bad idea. Just very poorly executed.

Which literally has not fuckall to do with either what I quoted or my post. You might as well have said "I like blueberries". You were addressing something that wasn't brought up.

Yes, the Batgirl prologue was added as an attempt to "flesh" the character out. Which it did, in a manner of speaking.

But it was so bad, that it overshadowed the rest of the film, which is the point that this post was making.

Timm lost his touch a while ago.

they should've gotten Ashley Greene to voice Batgirl/Oracle. Tara Strong gets to be her again, and she seems the kinda person who would approve of Batsex.

I am afraid of the Harley Quinn movie by Timm. I know he's going to do something horrible and I'm not prepared, worst of all is that Paul Dini isn't involved at all. The only person that can keep Timm on a leash is out

So why do you fags hate this movie? It's not perfect but I really enjoyed it. Did Batman kill the joker at the end? It felt that way

>Have the chance to make an R-rated Killing Joke movie
>Have Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy playing Joker and Batman
>Have pretty much every you need to make a good movie
>Fuck it up

He has to live with the fact that he fucked up the Killing Joke movie.

where did you faggots even find this movie?

You know producers on something like this make decisions like hiring the writers, etc.? So yeah, they do have quite a bit of say on the content of shit.

He's also responsible for a bunch of crap - if you think DCAU made money for DC, you're an idiot. That made $500 Million on trade paperbacks last year alone.

Even the most popular Batman based DCAU animated dvds didn't even make 10% of that IN THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING HISTORY SINCE THE 1990s

This fagg keeps projecting himself in batman with his Shipping bullshit.

He is riding on the success of paul dini.

But Bruce Timm is the one that rides the dick of bruce/barbara no?

Paul Dini likes more sane stuff like Babs/Nightwing or Bats/Zattana

>what the shit is bruce/babs shipping

He made batman and barbara do something awful to Nightwing. This guy projects himself way too much.

How did it feel that way? Did you not read it?

Animation was everywhere and didnt know what it wanted to be.
Terribly produced.
Terribly written, Azarello sucks, why do they keep using HACK WRITTERS instead of using ACTUAL talented people like Paul Dini it's fucking beyond me.

oh no, fuck no.

Without Paul Dini Batman sucks dick.
Why didnt they got Paul Dini on the job?

This whole production was a huge mess, animation was everywhere and terribly done.

>He's one of the primary reasons DC has survived this long.
Spotted the 90s kid

News flash, the DCAU did not prop up anything other than Bruce's cock and your shitty nostalgia.

The next time you get an urge to pull facts out of your ass, pull your head out first.

>people that have a problem with her treatment in the original story
The solution to that is to start up the ovens again and ship them there in trains.

I'm glad more people are seeing Timm as the hack that he's become.

>Have pretty much every you need to make a good movie

except an animation budget

>or Bats/Zattana

You know that, before Dini, Zatanna was Dick's contemporary, with Zatara was Batman's, right? Dini was the one that wrote Bruce and Zatanna around the same age for his ship.

That's why Young Justice had Dick/Zatanna instead.

I could see Harley raping Batman tho.

If Killing Joke didn't have enough story for a feature, couldn't they have made it a shorter feature like Superman/Shazam and paired it with another short feature to get to the desired runtime instead of doing this shit?

He could have made a short film to save the money for the voice actors and animators. Plus, if they aren't going to do Brian Pollands art style anyway, why not make a more simplistic art style, so you can make better animations and expressions?