This is it. He blew it

This is it. He blew it.

He literally handed Hillary the election on a silver platter.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz8G3IlccUM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/literally
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
salon.com/2013/08/22/according_to_the_dictionary_literally_now_also_means_figuratively_newscred/
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F A T F U C K

nice ad hominem bro

no argument?

watch black lives splatter instead:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

nobody here cares about the young roaches

someone explain what the hell is going on, why what he said is so bad?

he literally told people to execute hillary! this is not acceptable.

How disingenuous and utterly shameless can these people be god DAMN. And he had the fucking audacity to play the victim after Alex Jones called him out on his double standards.

As always, it's impossible to comprehend if you aren't a bluepilled, delusional retard watching CNN 24/7.

It isn't. Just the media doing their thing. Everybody with half a brain knew that Trump meant that the 2nd amendment people could VOTE her out, not shoot her.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Good, that bitch needs to get shot.

I know this is bait but do you know what the word literally means? It would mean that you would need a direct quote from Trump saying that. Pretty sure you don't but I'll wait.

He clearly states that Americans should use the second amendment for what it was designed for, overthrowing a tyrannical government.
How do liberals even survive each day?

delusion: the post

He literally told people at his speech to murder H-dawg.

Do you know what it means? BTFO.

Media getting worked by The Don, nothing new here

Yeah right, he surely implied that you ignorant shit, you know exactly what he implied

does the 2nd amendment give you the right to assassinate people?

i wonder what kind of doublethink does it take to paint someone as the next hitler while simultaneously denying actual genocides.

>doublethink

stop using meme words trump shill.

Why did he say 'that would be a horrible day' straight after

Wikipedia ...... Kill yourself

>he's never read 1984
top kek

If you use that definition you are literally a retard.

awww upset you got owned by a canadian?

heres meriam webster for you. Gonna try and discredit this one too?

double standard does work better for you Justin?

Kill yourself

>chink yugioh taking his own dillusional opinion and reporting it as fact again

Trump said maybe the 2nd amendment people could do something about it (hilary taking away the 2nd amendment by choosing her own judges).

>Fat turds decide this is a call to arms for all trump supporters to immediately assassinate Hilary

All the Twitter and Facebook comments from bernouts directly threatening trumps life are okay though, a statement twisted into a vague indirect suggestion of a threat is unacceptable though.

This is more proof of a completely biased lying media run by hypocritical tantrum throwing little pukes. It will blow over in no time at all, and trump will come out on top.

Especially when they release info on that kid clintons goons whacked the other day.

oh oh oh read this:

That guy is such a man-baby operating on a high school level of arguing.
If you look at the vids where the group is with him the "appease and placate the domineering bully" dynamic is really apparent. If you want an example of domineering male influence in the work place. Cenk is your guy.
> "Look at this doo-doo head!"
> "Hey you! you agree with me right!? You agree with me!?"
> "Yes master"

I have a sneaking suspicion that the bulk of their subs and up votes are from bots.

Also, that "Wikipedia" definition was taken from the Oxford dictionary. Oh man are you BTFO or what?

You like to add homomen, to your asshole

I would love to fight Cenk. I really would. An actual literal fight. I'm not a tough guy. I haven't been in a fight since high school. But I would bitch and scratch and claw. Try to gouge out his eyes. I'd bite his fucking neck. I'd try to rip his throat out. I swear to god I would. I would love the opportunity to fight that sweaty shitskin.

trump is right.

2nd amendment people really do need to vote.

i don't know what is wrong with this armenian genocide denie, or why he assaulted that water filter salesman.

Why are you shilling that roach nigger here?

Too early for this, man. I know you gotta make that $ and all, but damn, leaf relax.

>84809225
not even gonna give you a (You)

>posting a link to a news video is shilling

ok

Her face a shit but her body is legit good.

>TYT

A FUCKING LEAF

We'll stop quoting 1984 when the left stop trying to act it out.

>((((((news)))))))

Literally who is that

>Hillary
Who is this Hillary? Does she make public appearances? Last I knew Trump was in the race alone since he's the only one the media talks about.

No, he didn't you fucking cunttard.
He's referring to the fact that the 2nd amendment is in place to allow the people to displace tyranny through violence. If Hillary chooses to appoint judges that oppress the people, they can fight back.
Nobody was speaking of an assassination.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
NOW PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

RIGHT?
(right?)
RIGHT?
(right?)
RIGHT?
(right?)

its that jew hating youtuber who got shoahed

Yes he was speaking about assassination, and it doesnt matter if you disagree because the MSM will bury your opinion. Your are powerless!

LOL
O
L

I love how much Trumps making the lefttards shit themselves

p-pls get trump out the race

Ah, this weeks obligatory "This is the issue that will finally destroy Trump!' until its forgotten about a week or max, two weeks later.

How many of these have we had?

Kek

Lying shill faggot
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/

missing quads by 1 digit, kek isn;t with you leaf

Your (and the medias) mistake is assuming people don't want Hillary dead. Trump knows exactly what he's doing.

>He literally handed Hillary the election on a silver platter.

That was always part of the plan.

Look at that face. (((She))) played you well. I knew it.

The greatest part of all is they don't realize how much stronger they are making Trump when they think they're crushing him by exaggerating and hyperbolizing every last thing as the worst possible thing that ever happened. Music to my ears.

oh no breitbart what ever shall we do?

hahahahahahah

That's used for estimation, you fucking leaf. It isn't literal because the literal number is an exact one. Do you even understand your own goddamn language?

>trump says Second Amendment people
>liberals interpret this as murderous assassins

>despite the fact one of the largest lobbying organizations in the United States is the NRA

Hey liberals, I know you don't know how the Government actually works but maybe you should take ten seconds to google it. Then maybe you'll find out that Congress has to actually approve a President's nomination of Supreme Court Chief Justices.

Thank you. Drumpf is getting out of control. It's only a matter of time until he invades us for our natural resources INCLUDING OUR OIL.

>He literally handed Hillary the election on a silver platter.

Not if the second amendment people take care of it.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

KEK

What is the potential punishment for threatening a US presidential nominee with assassination?

>1 prez candidate wants people to assasinate another
>pol still defend this
hmm your mental gymnastic is rly ebin

Probably the best oc I've ever seen

They are more or less reinforcing Trump's views with their own behavior.

Trump said something along the lines of the Democratic Party cannot be trusted, and these recent attacks more or less proven he was right. They twist the media far too much to benefit their golden cow (Hillary)

>black lives splatter

What do you mean estimation? It says "Used for emphasis while not being literally true" That was just an example with the books. You can use it for things other than numbers, in fact this definition has no mention on estimation. It's emphasis. It says it right there. Getting desperate? You were so smug, but you were even more incorrect.

"Emphasis while not being literally true"

I don't see any mention of estimation bud.

>Cenk Uygur

STRAWMAN
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

What do we do fellow canadian

i am willing to sacrifice my life for the glory of canada

Jefferson would probably call him a pussy for saying something so indirect.

>standing in the highway
>shocked when BTFO

You might actually be fucking retarded.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/literally

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

salon.com/2013/08/22/according_to_the_dictionary_literally_now_also_means_figuratively_newscred/

Literally why it exists.

>HE'S A DANGER TO OUR REPUBLIC BECAUSE HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN OUR CONSTITUTION!
>HE'S TALKING ABOUT DEFENDING THE 2ND AMENDMENT!

And I raise Hillary predicting Obama would be assassinated when they were up against each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

oh god, this is such a stress reliever

>talks about a hypothetical situation in which if Hillary is elected, she'll BTFO your gun rights with Supreme court justices. Says nobody would be able to do anything about it other than the second amendment people

>somehow this = Trump threatening Hilldog
Let's not mention the fact that the 2nd amendment exists as to let the civilians overthrow a tyrannical government.

>How disingenuous and utterly shameless
so bad that:

>you'd think they were scared for their lives

people.. I think we have more than just a "mere media manipulation problem"
This shit looks straight outta orwell with fear controlled group-think

>"COPS ARE JUST SITTING OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!"

LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

>posting a turkroach link
>expecting a civil discussion
A

Holy fuck the comments are fucking cancer. I hope someone shares this on Sup Forums or something. TYT fans are confirmed uneducated over emotional idiots.

one of our founders said the government should be afraid of its people not the other way around. trumps message sounds similar to me. why are all the things our heros say suddenly pol. incorrect?

Except it all is because by being in the dictionary things that are not literally true are now literally true. End times brother, end times.

What I thought it was worse.

You know what we really need? Toilets, lots and lots of Toilets, and spread them at the US-Mexico Border, that way Mexicans can pee legally, because everyone is pissing at the border, even the border patrol, so there's pee coming out and pee coming in and pee pouring across the border, and that's what's happening guys.

Have another.

youtube.com/watch?v=hosMejZZfo4