Need Help Red-pilling a German friend, give me your power Sup Forums

Trying to red-pill a German friend, give me what you got Sup Forums I'm doing great so far through speech but I wanna back up my arguments with statistics and dank Memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SID869na8yw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_heterogeneity
youtube.com/watch?v=43UX0XOTUHY
m.morgenpost.de/bezirke/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/article141119061/Wo-die-Dealer-vom-Goerlitzer-Park-jetzt-ihre-Drogen-verkaufen.html
stern.de/panorama/video/stern-exklusiv/drogenpark-der-nation--die-dealer-vom-goerlitzer-park-in-kreuzberg-3480640.html
newpi.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums

Rape him.
Then tell him "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOSE WARS GERMANY."

Kill you are self

Once you're ready to teach others, young padawan, you will have a statistics folder of your own.
You will not get one from me.

>redpiiling a german
Just give up. Germans have their heads too far up their asses to accept that they dun goofed

That's defeatist talk right there. If you guys can go from literal GTKRWN to this crap, then surely you can go back again.

Dont redpill a german, they get arrested for liking facebook pictures.

You don't understand us mate. Germans always have to prove that their way is the right way. If a decision is made, there is no backing off. We love rapefugees now.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

What kind of material are you looking for? Anything particular you have him on?

youtube.com/watch?v=SID869na8yw
youtube.com/watch?v=kOMkl3ApTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=feGXIK--OdM
Try this.

Stuff like pic related, its a she, early 20's conservative but doing an art degree (She fell for the "Special snowflake art may may) she is massively resentful towards the system and I wanna breed a new Ben garrison rather than let the Marxists get her.

Also thank you Sweden and Germany, best contributors so far.

this one needs to be turned into a proper meme

Explain him how prophet Mohammed the most holy man of the Islam was a pedophile, a mass murder and a rapist.
That are not assumptions that are facts,
and how the islam hates other religions.

Already have Germanbro, that was my first port of call

Another problem is accepted racism against white people and one sided Reportation from the media.

Black lives matter starts protesting in sweden and a little in germany without even the slightest justification while bathing in wellfare priviledges.

youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI

That I didn't know, anymore on it?

Also as a Germanflag, how are things in Germany, will the AfD win?
Is there still hope for you Hans?
Could Britain Help?

Bumping thread with all I got!

Sing the songs of your ancestors.

Remember that people must reach these conclusions of what they think is their own free will. If you force too hard their minds reject.

Like the jew you must be insidious.

>Germany, will the AfD win?
they will only get enough to be represented in the bundestag, i hope thay can stop at least the immigration.

>Is there still hope for you Hans?
they arrested yesterday again a refugee who maybe wanted to commit a terror attack at the start of the Soccer Bundesliga.
sexual harassment is here 24/7.

Tell him to go listen to Stefan Molyneux if he understands English well enough. He might be a little insane, but his insight into this war on Western Civilization is pretty fucking spot on.

I'm not arguing with them I'm half joking and discussing events like the news and such, i wanna throw some memes at them, then introduce them to Sup Forums

Any other tactics I can use?

Pic unrelated

Stop it. Here are enough Nazis already.

fuck off proxy cunt

ID: Fuck my life
Dubs status: checked

At least kek appreciates my birthday

Hurr durr, you're country is being overrun and your women are being raped by refugees and all you can think about is whether somebody will think you're a "Nazi" if you show any sense of that you want to preserve your culture. You need to grow a fucking pair of balls and stand up for the thousands of years of bloodshed that produced the civilization that you currently enjoy and are throwing away without a fight.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_heterogeneity

he should watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=43UX0XOTUHY

Being a Nationalist doesn't mean being a Nazi.

The German Fatherland and all its people have accomplished so many great things during its life, from the fall of Rome to Bismarck and his Politics, from Mozart to Clausewitz, German Nationalism is a vast sink from which an individual can submerge themselves into.

But this is just bate, crappy bate at that.

Nearly every country is nationalistic, because it prefers its own people, makes sense because these people pay the taxes that feeds the politicians.

But countrys like sweden and germany doesnt, at least not enough, the politicians take the tax money and pay people outside of the own population,
people that down pay taxes, that dont work, that dont even live in the country (childwellfare for children outside of the country).
they give people that dont are a part of the nationality the same rights as people who are part of the nationality.

I've been to many capital cities but Berlin is the only one where I've been offered drugs to buy (by Turks and black dudes, not Germans) literally everywhere I went. And in broad fucking daylight, too.

>walking through the park to get to the U-Bahn - get offered drugs several times
>get to U-Bahn station - get offered drugs on way in
>get off U-Bahn - have to walk a gauntlet of black dudes selling drugs
>be in the pub, standing by the door - two Turks stick their heads in and ask if I want drugs
>walking along the OberBaum Bridge - a city landmark - get offered drugs every few metres

Im sorry I dont have an english source.

m.morgenpost.de/bezirke/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/article141119061/Wo-die-Dealer-vom-Goerlitzer-Park-jetzt-ihre-Drogen-verkaufen.html

stern.de/panorama/video/stern-exklusiv/drogenpark-der-nation--die-dealer-vom-goerlitzer-park-in-kreuzberg-3480640.html

its like you claim that you dont have seen arabs in berlin.

And this is why I welcome the destruction of the white race. Nothing but cucks and race traitors. I fucking hate my kind.

It's great isn't it?

They had a district mayor that was literally defending one of her parks being raided by the police because she was hellbent on establishing the first drug selling zone in Germany.

good vids...angery confirmed

>I fucking hate my kind.
Its because you re a cuckold.

>Trying to red-pill a German
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trying to red-pill a German friend
It is easy to offer a red pill. But like the saying go "you can lead a horse to water......"
But if by some meme-magic you can get him to read through
newpi.wordpress.com/
Then maybe, just maybe the red pill gets swallowed

You have to understand, they're fleeing war and famine, they dindu come here wanting to sell drugs, they just wanted the gibsmedats for themselves and their family and their family's friends and their family's friends' families. Now that they're here in "safety" we realize they brought their slums and ghettos with them, but sending them back to their original slums and ghettos would be inhumane.

As the saying goes "you can get the dindu out of the ghetto, but you can't get the ghetto out of the dindu"

t-thank you brit-senpai

Here's the most redpilled channel on youtube:

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Too late.

Try and use his Getman self hatred against him.

Hey you know how you guys killed a lot of people trying to take over the continent? You're pretty much doing that now with the EU. Feel bad, Hans. Feel very bad.

Need some work on the details. But the theory is sound. Very! sound. You don't need to teach Fritz anything. He'll learn by himself, he's got that skill. What you need to do is to make him want to.