Shill for hill

>shill for hill
>get kill

I wonder how safe the shills are feeling right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
breitbartunmasked.com/2016/08/09/mike-cernovich-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/julian-assange-strongly-suggests-murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-was-wikileaks-source/
heatst.com/politics/still-no-clues-in-murder-of-dncs-seth-rich-as-conspiracy-theories-thicken/
washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/cointelpro-techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-an-internet-forum.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol zero replies from CTR in this thread

What happened?

Story?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

What the fuck are you.

nice trips...this dude was "robbed" a number of weeks ago even though nothing was stolen from him except his life. JA from wikileaks was in an interview and name dropped him and tied that unsolved murder to why his sources are scared for their lives. They also posted a 20k reward for info on who did it.

Whoa, dude. Are you saying he was murdered for supporting Hillary? That's fucked up. Trump supporters are really scaring me with this violent rhetoric.

Where did all the threads about this go?

>if you're not with us we'll murderize you

Yeah we get it Drumpfkin. You can't even vote.

>shill hills get ill

He is Ahvenamaa. Beautiful place.

Your fellow employee was killed by your boss

Thats what happen if one does not follow protocols. Guess he earned the extended talks with HR.

>shill for a place where they murder their co-workers

Bump for seth

This is being slid...

Just your everyday robbery where nothing was taken.

Most good threads are sliding down the pages this week.

Lot of Hillary happenings which the shills try and smother

>not creating an archive mirror
WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS KEEP FUCKING THIS SHIT UP

Assange is such a crappy speaker, honestly.

>leaked hillary's emails to wikileaks
>got shot
>assange confirms he was the email source last night
>drudge and others report it
>happening status: sirens and flashing red lights
>too tired to keep up with it
>wake up this morning
>*crickets*

anti-slide bump

Yeah. The audio quality is shit and the interviewer was a bit awkward though.

I'm not sure why he couldn't just say outright that Seth was the leaker.

Bump

Hillary could eat a small child every morning for breakfast, and someone have it on video recorded over the course of a week several times. Media will never even allude to it.

>why not confirm the leaker?
Probably opens up his contacts and people he worked with for mole suppression. I dunno though. It's probably just better to give as little information out as possible and let the enemy always have that doubt lingering they may have fucked up.

>work for Hillary Clinton
>live
>betray Hillary Clinton
>die

What a time to be alive.

Why is she bothering with having people shot when she could just force choke them?

Now that I think about it, what if Seth wasn't alone? Now he's dead, it doesn't matter if the blame goes to him.

I would be spooked if I was working across the room.

Unfortunately, he was killed for leaking info on Hillary. It's amazing that she gets away with this sort of thing.

At this point, I'd vote Trump just to find out how the hell she's managed to survive having this many skeletons in her closet once she's put on trial.

CTR here.

I love watching you Trumptards desperately trying crazy conspiracies for ANYTHING.

Yes, Hillary has people kills but 20,000 will reveal all! Kekkles. Also, Hillary is sick and mentally unbalanced.

HAHAHAHAHA, you guys are PATHETIC.

Low energy. All I have to do is post "Drumpf" and a poll, and you guys take the b8. I'm loving it.

And yes, this post did make me money. Yours didn't.
>he does it for free

>I'm not sure why he couldn't just say outright that Seth was the leaker.
He gave a definite nod but it was just subtle enough to maintain plausible deniability. He should've made his mind up before the interview about whether he was going to confirm or deny that Rich was his source, and done it unambiguously.

Why not confirm it? He may genuinely be afraid for his life and that of his family. He may feel a duty to Rich to protect him as a source even posthumously, to protect Rich's family and reputation with the Dems. And he may not want to reveal his entire hand before he has more evidence regarding who killed Rich, otherwise this may be swept under the rug.

I've got a feeling Seth Rich's killers may yet be found, and their guilt proven beyond doubt, and they'll turn out to be a lone nut, acting alone, with no connection to Hillary. And everyone will accept this story because hey, they wouldn't throw an innocent man in prison just to cover their ass right?

What if she has a death note

>letting your assassins live to betray you
somebody didn't watch Star Trek 6

Sloppy bait, but you put some considerable effort towards it, which I appreciate. How many (You)s you want?

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

That enough?

I was implying that the prosecution of "Rich's killer" would be staged to hide the truth. Find a hobo, put his fingerprints on the relevant weapon and you have your patsy.

>CTR
>Crash Team Racing?
Awesome game!

I only needed one response to hit bonus territory. Thanks for making me $15000 ;)

Don't forget my cut. See you on the other side bro.

Nice 1488 btw.

if you dont want to be killed by your employer just dont be a tattletale.

This. Even the JFK assassination investigation critics still believe that LH Oswald was framed for the murder and immediately killed to keep it under wraps permanently. At the very least they planted a seed of doubt that we were never able to find closure on.

Where else are we seeing this story break, guys? It's pretty fucking big. The Clintons implicated in ANOTHER murder. How many is that now? That chart needs updating.

Only places I've seen mention this so far are Drudge, Sup Forums, r/The_Donald and I think maybe the Daily Mail mentioned it. Breitbart better get on this shit or they're dead to me. I hope Shapiro mentions it as well.

The fact that this is so massive yet the media is ignoring just condemns them further. Doesn't matter who wins the election, the media are dompletely out of credibility at this point.

>he fact that this is so massive yet the media is ignoring just condemns them further.

Our media is gone. It's an arm of an irretrievably corrupt government intent on extracting as much from the country as possible and on destroying it and its majority population. I'm loathe to call things "evil", but that's what it is.

Don't worry everyone assange is just minutes away from releasing something to get Hillary indicated and the entire DNC dismantled.

>if you don't follow protocols
THEY'RE A FORGERY YOU STUPID GOY, LET IT GO!

Vid of Assange is here:

Drudge links to Jim Hoft at The Gateway Pundit

Based Cernovich
breitbartunmasked.com/2016/08/09/mike-cernovich-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source/

Conservative Treehouse(?)
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/julian-assange-strongly-suggests-murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-was-wikileaks-source/

Heatstreet
heatst.com/politics/still-no-clues-in-murder-of-dncs-seth-rich-as-conspiracy-theories-thicken/

Clintons always cover their tracks.
No loose ends.

Just Correcting the Record, I'm sure.

He already released something that warrants an investigation into Hillary by the FBI. He effectively said she had a very strong motive for this murder.

Nobody is asking for the DNC to be dismantled. Just for proper legal justice for a man who was murdered, and for confirmation that the person running for the office of POTUS is not involved in conspiracy to commit murder. Not much to ask, really.

If there is no investigation into Hillary's involvement in this then the USA is officially a banana republic.

Wow I hope for your safety. Trump fans are going insane. They want "freedom of speech" but if it goes against their ideals they'll kill you. RIP.

We already are. The Attorney General and the head of the FBI lied and obstructed to cover high treason and espionage by a presidential candidate. The FBI investigating anything with Comey as head and Lynch as AG is a farce.

>I'm not sure why he couldn't just say outright that Seth was the leaker.
Because Seth wasn't the leaker, and Assange wants to be able to deny he actually said he was when it's proven to be false.

He's just trying to stir up controversy and inject himself into the U.S. news cycle as he has been for weeks trying to claim he has evidence that will get Hillary indicted. Where is it and what is he waiting for?

a trip to google images confirmed that

No wonder the media are colluding with the Hillary campaign. There are guns to their heads. Your country is being run by a fucking mafia.

So how is Trump still alive and running? I think it's becoming more and more likely that he's controlled opposition. Remember they don't have to threaten to kill Trump to control him, just someone he cares about. Accidents happen. But chances are he was in on it from the start. I think this plan hatched at least 10 years ago, that's when Hillary became Sec. of State and when Trump registered as a Republican.

Does anyone else feel trolled right now?

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>but if it goes against their ideals they'll kill you.
Any examples of this?

>I think it's becoming more and more likely that he's controlled opposition.

Nah. But what he needs to do is stop making concessions and surrounding himself with Jews as a sop to the (((people))) who run the Establishment. That's why he picked Pence and that's why he "endorsed" Ryan, two of the worst fucking things he's done. Surely he has learned by now that nothing he does will placate them. I think he should just ignore all the crap advice about being more scripted and Presidential and fucking go back to the early campaign Trump and just fearlessly blow everyone out again.

>be brexit
>get killed

>be presidential election
>get killed

Anglo (((democracy))) shows nice patterns

Here's what I think: The election was always going to be rigged. It can be done easily, electronically, nobody has any oversight and the media will black out any accusations of election fraud. Moreover, someone tried to leak details of the fraud and was killed.

But nobody in the country would believe that Hillary won against a normal GOP candidate like Rand Paul or Ted Cruz. It's just not plausible. Trump has the highest unfavourability rating of any nominee in history and Hillary is still struggling.

They needed their own guy in there, not to guarantee their victory because that was already in the bag, but so it would seem believable. They need the country to accept Hillary, and if the entire country is against her, they needed the election to go the way it's going (a divided and disillusioned GOP and a ludicrous Rep. candidate), just to maintain the illusion of democracy.

#HEROSETH

Lmao he was in DC at 4 AM. This was just a good old fashioned nigger hate crime against whitey.

>COINCIDENCE

f

>legit happening
>check Sup Forums
>no mention of the happening until page 3
Yep, it's a slide. Can you guys stay focused for 5 minutes?

Old Sup Forums would've been all over this.

You kidding? He was going to meet fbi at that time

Why would he be walking alone at 4 am?!

Northwest DC is exceedingly safe these days.

Dc resident here, niggers cease niggering around 3 am. 4 am is when early people get up to start work as well a lot of cops

this

phahahaha

>This was just a good old fashioned nigger hate crime against whitey

I give this deflection a B+

Hillary's strategist woke up in a foul mood this morning.

My bad, it seems this is from a while back. Wikileaks just tweeted it so I mistakenly thought it was a new interview.

Still, it put's Trump's words into perspective.

If they kill Assange we should raise money to hire a militia to kill the entire dnc. Make a move fags.

The media has proven itself to be beyond biased and literally be working for hillary. If he released it now they'd cover it up with the olympics. He has to wait for an opportun time to do the most damage.

They're really sliding Sup Forums now.

Down to page 7 in just 13 minutes.

Thread dropped to page 6 in just 6 minutes!

This is fun!

Page 7 in 9 minutes.

This thread deserves better than page 8.

(9 mins)

last bump then I give up on it.

bump

Shit like Bohemian Grove exists user. Do you really think your going to wake anybody up?

Not going to happen.

You type like some ex-convict with something to prove on tinychat you know.

you make a fine point user

bump

I was ignorant and fully blue-pilled once. It was a post like OP's that made me begin questioning my reality.

Sup Forums is growing all the time now, especially with the US election looming. New users deserve to see truth, not shill threads. Your defeatism is counter productive. If you've given up then fuck off back to bed. Let the rest of us keep fighting without dragging us down with your submissive whining.

He was an intentional spy, not a true believer of the cause. He got what he deserved.

They were slid.

washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/cointelpro-techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-an-internet-forum.html

Technique #1 – ‘FORUM SLIDING’

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum – it can be quickly removed from public view by ‘forum sliding.’ In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to ‘age.’ Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a ‘forum slide.’ The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a ‘forum slide’ and ‘flush’ the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then ‘replying’ to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting ‘slides’ down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

I'm glad you still have the fight in you. With me knowing what's been going on for decades and decades, things that are even beyond the Red Pill. For example are you familiar with the Franklin Cover Up? I loved Reagan and Bush. To learn what evil men they were crushed me. What can anyone do about Hillary Moloch Clinton?

you can join Team Moloch brother. Be on the winning side of history

after looking into this more, it almost smells of a Bush somewhere
Assange is gonna need A--->B hard evidence on this - hope he can get it

>not wanting to support them

What a fag, I'd suggest drinking bleach to cleanse yourself.

As long as they keep in line they have nothing to worry about... I mean unless they have knowledge of something potentially damaging to our Broodmother, Clinton.

>turning your karma to shit
>turning your soul over to demons
>winning

That would be team Yahweh chum...

>>turning your soul over to demons

More like becoming a demon yourself. It's worth it bro, trust me.

Knowledge of the depths her shilling teams went to "Correct The Record" is potentially damaging.

You guys will be the first to go when Hillary finally assumes total control on behalf of the establishment that has owned and run the USA since JFK.

And you won't even get a decent afterlife because you know what you are doing is wrong. You are choosing the path of evil. This material life is short lived, but your soul is eternal. You want it going in the right direction when you die.

for 80 plus years in this illusion...then the Judgement? No thanks.

bump