Trump 2nd ammendment

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wy1sb/trump_says_second_amendment_folks_could_stop/d6b0xrg
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/
youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg
twatter.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That the Trump supporters are entirely correct in their assessment that that's not what he said or meant

>somebody shoot my oponent
> s o u r c e
He is just admitting that he is retarded.

Strawman 101
Please point out to me when Trump said "please shoot my opponent."

Note the quotations used by the Twitter twat.

Hillary literally said Obama would be assassinated when she ran against him in 2008

Besides im 100% FOR civil war in this country

Lets get it on

>What did he mean by this?
He said it in context to the Supreme Court judges she will be appointing. He said the 2nd amendment people could stop her. He implied by voting but the crooked media thought he meant someone should shoot her.

I hope someone will

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/4wy1sb/trump_says_second_amendment_folks_could_stop/d6b0xrg

What did he mean? Why don't you tell us what he meant?

All I know is people round these parts used to constantly fawn over Trump's colourful statements and praise them as Twelve Dimensional Connect 4 or some silly game like that.

However, as of late, those kinds of comments are curiously absent.

he literally didn't say anything bad and the media is making a story out of nothing

the trump hate fuels itself at this point;
he doesn't even need to feed the fire

>Somebody shoot my opponent
Things trump did not say

i think you mean the word
Twatter

1776D chess nigga

He obviously meant that Americans should overthrow a tyrannical government who abolishes the second amendment.
The specific thing the second was put in there for.

>I like Hillary because she doesn't tell people to assassinate her opponent
>DNC staffer who worked with wikileaks found dead
>It was just a robbery

What? The way I interpreted it was

>they are going to take your guns
>there's nothing you can do about it
>unless you defend yourself when they come to take your guns

>"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure." -Thomas fucking Jefferson

So now anti gunners are complaining that people are pointing out the potential tyrannical government that is a Hillary presidency is why they have guns and specifically AR-15s?

The answer to Pierce Morgan's question about when do people think the government can turn tyrannical is when Hillary gets elected.

>"tolerant" liberals go straight to murder instead of democratic values

Why am I not surprised?

>imaginary quotes

Big surprise.

They still think the 2A is about hunting

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Strawman? Check
No source? Check
Faggot? Check

Well that's what the second amendment is for.

Democrats did have the Muslim gold star dad tell Donald to read the Constitution.

:^)

He's just admitting that he thirst for the cock.

THANK YOU FOR
CORRECTING THE RECORD
NOW PLEASE KILL YOURSELF

why are you surprised at liberals using doublethink? Read what their definition of racism is; you can only be racist if you're a white man apparently

And Donald was legally allowed tou ban Muslims from hostile countries
In fact Carter banned Iranians

Strawman
lying faggot

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/hillary-clinton-campaign-misinterprets-donald-trump-2nd-amendment-comments-threat/

also sage

Trump has literally faced an assassination attempt, has faced countless dozens of protesots, has gotten death threads on social media (thinking that nigger threatening to kill Trump over food stamps)

what Trump was implying if Hillary goes after the guns you are going to have civil war.

liberals are funny

>Trump has literally faced an assassination attemp
This is very soon forgotten

he's saying that gun rights supporters tend to vote in droves to defend their rights, and therefore should do so to prevent clinton from taking their guns

he did phrase it awkwardly though

And the guy got an interview on CNN, don't forget that.

>you are not a subscribed member of this community.
>Please respect that by not downvoting
Everything that is wrong with that fucking website in fifteen words.

As usual, people taking him out of context and spinning his words

He said if she is elected there is nothing you can do. He didn't say if she is elected there is nothing you can do expect not to elect her.

But even if you're correct, it might be prudent to not elect a retard who can't formulate coherent sentences.

>Second amendment people do something
>Second amendment people organise militia
>Subjugate HRC
>Shake evidence of treason in front of an angry mob
>Second amendment people DO SOMETHING to HRC
>And theres literally nothing wrong with that

I feel like chanting USA USA just a Little bit.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

got to admit i've never seen the media so scared of having a candidate reach the final election day they are pulling out no stops and shaming themselves in an attempt to make sure Hillary doesn't face him in debates. If they were so sure of her lead they wouldn't have to do this every single day but man it must be chaos in the DNC knowing that she is about to get pummeled in the anus by him in September.

And lets not forget the britbong who planned on stealing a gun from a cop and shooting him.

Or the alledged ex-cia agent found in his tower with a silencer.

I thought he said to assassinate her?

>HE IS READING CONSTITUTION ALOUD
>HOLY SHIT HE CANT BE A PRESUDENT
Left in all its colors.

I hope she shoots herself twice in the back with a 12 Guage before setting herself on fire and throwing herself out of a 30 story window

Even if he meant it as a threat at no stage did he say the word shoot.

>means voting
>liberals want to believe it's about shooting

It was more a side remark suggestion that if Hillary appoints a blatantly anti 2a judge then someone might make an assassination attempt on either of them.

He meant:

>Just fuck up my chances of winning even more!

The guy is retarded because each time he opens his mouth he fucks up.

Thinking is not one of your strong points.

You got a link to that?

>ruled by investigators as a suicide.

I'll be joining the Confederacy when Civil War 2.0 kicks off in the USA.

You need some loyal Anglos to fight alongside eternal Dixie allies.

>What did he mean by this?

"Hey feminists, I just roasted Trump, does that make you want to suck m- I mean, stimulate my prostate?"

I tried going to Kiev to join Maidan and their some molotovs but they stopped me at the borders.
>Inb4 it was anti-Russian
It was pro people even if the wanted to shoot themselves in a foot i wanted to support their will.

Can i come aboard your Confederation when the guns start blazing?

So what the fuck did he actually say, and if it's so bad then why the fuck aren't Clinton shills quoting it?

problem is a race war happening wouldn't divide well because niggers and hispanics are too ingrained all over america

You don't want to end up like pic related so keep shilling hard CTF people!

Remember you're fighting the 'good' fight kek (my arse)

Evidently he HAS read the constitution.

We need a Duterte. Trump is the next best thing.

Thank you for your participation. A designated FSB agent will be with you shortly.

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6Sa8t9Ywg

she threatened obama

This guy could`t give a coherent, intelligent speech that didn`t zig-zag all over the fucking place even if his life depended on it.

Parsing Trump's stunted gibberish is a nightmare as always - how can anyone take him seriously? This is how he speaks, this is how he thinks. Not an intelligent man.

That being said, I don't see what has his opponents so riled up. The little remark that seems to (just maybe) hint at violent action was immediately followed by "that will be a horrible day".

Shame on demoshits for pouncing on this non-issue, and shame on trumpshits for supporting that guy in the first place.

I like you Russiabro. Hopefully when Trump is elected we can join together to bring both countries into prosperity and peace

I would gladly cum in Drumpfs bitchy mouth if he put his little hand on my cock.

OP here, inclined to agree that the whole "Trump called for an assassination" is largely drummed up by left-leaning media. His speeches are still shit though, and he seems wholly unfit to be a president based on them giving the impression that he has the attention span of a goldfish with ADD.

Your dumb. He says that people must protect 2nd amindment with guns in their hands. Its the people constitution right to fight against tyrany.
Also, he said that if Clinton will try to delete 2nd amindment using her judges people should recognize it as a maintaining of tyrany and respond with gunshots..

Pretty sure trump was basically saying all the people who support the second ammendment should vote for him if they want to stop hillary

>pro civil war
Why dont you shoot blm activists then?

If you even think you have been to every possible thread involving Trump, to a point that you can acutely judge the overall sentiment of each post, you need to get a fucking life, nerd.

>Be leftist
>Deliberately take things out of context if Trump says it
>Be 100% delusional when Hillary's corruption is put in front of you and claim it's just "another right wing conspiracy theory"

The side that strikes the first blow loses.

ITT: post a twitter screenshot from someone that no one knows.
you did it norway. gj.

Another person who doesn't understand the purpose of the second amendment.

Neato gang.

>implied by voting
Except no he didnt. He said it in the context of her already being elected and appointing those justices. It was a crude joke about the 2nd amendment people being able to overthrow the government.

You ever listen to yourself or other people have a conversation? They go on tangents all the time. Donald never "reads" a speech, he has a conversation with the audience.

Never this bad. Trump is exceptionally inarticulate and incoherent. When asked even simple questions, he gets off track, and off-track again before finishing that new train of thought, often several times in a single statement. And he frequently ends with a statement that has absolutely nothing to do with the original question or even conversational flow in the first place.

Except this is a huge misconception regarding the Second Amendment. It doesn't give citizens the right to unilaterally overthrow their governments, that's simply an insurgency.

Read Federalist No. 46, written by Madison who also later wrote the Second Amendment. In it he makes it very clear that, in the case of a tyrannical government, citizens need to cooperate with their local governments in order to set up an effective rebellion, working through legal means as much as possible and only using force when necessary. He also suggests simply ignoring the tyrannical government and relying entirely on your local government, if need be. Violence must be avoided.

As the US presidential elections are still mostly fair, the Second Amendment, as interpreted by Madison himself, does not allow for the right of violent overthrow.

They are already killing a bunch of white cops, you are just a pussy.

because its not like tons of democrats have been talking about assassinating trump on facebook and twitter, right???
theyre so full of shit.

Isn't the whole purpose of the 2 amendment in case the govt try to take out citizen rights?

What Trump said?"If Hillary want to get rid of the 2 emendament, people could use the 2 amendment"... so...?

What all the media shitstorm is about?
Christ, we live in a retarded world.

It will be a race war not a north vs south war

And once again the news is all about Trump.

So fucking badass. We need founding fathers 2.0

Dude it really has sickened me today. The fact that the media can be so fucking dumb and people believe it, confirms to me that we live in an idiocracy. This shit is so much bigger than just a Trump presidency we are now literally staring into the belly of the beast and it scares me how far these cunts will go to see themselves remaining at the top.

twatter.com/

For the past six months the MSM's entire coverage of Trump's campaign has been them whining at strawmen.

to think anyone would vot Trumph

System.JSONException: Malformed JSON: Expected '{' at the beginning of object

>even my avatar is a blue-pilled, nu-male, reddit-browsing, pedicured-beard faggot
What did he mean by this

This much fucking cognitive dissonance, holy shit. Trump could take a shit onstage and you retards would be lauding him for playing 10D tic tac toe. The comlete lack of ciriticism of anyhting Trump does on this board severly reduces the legitimacy you argue when it comes to his strong sides.

>As the US presidential elections are still mostly fair, the Second Amendment, as interpreted by Madison himself, does not allow for the right of violent overthrow.
so if hillary was elected fairly and she suspended the constitution, declared martial law, imposed a curfew, removed all rights of assembly, declared the population must disarm, etc etc etc - people wouldn't have "the right of violent overthrow" because "US presidential elections are mostly fair"? we should just wait until the next election rolls around, at which point "violent overthrow" is no longer an option, and then hope that we can still vote her out?

i'm not saying this is going to happen, i'm just saying that your reasoning sounds extremely suspect.

10 second video online..

sounded pretty bad actually.

there was a pause after he said it and I almost expected canned laughter...

but nope nothing.

burger humour.. not there yet.

Pic related

I think it's Sterling Archer.

>YFW Trump watched the fear in Hillary's face when a protestor popped out & used that against her biggest fear. Gun owners. Now she's in a state of perpetual panic.

Praise Kek

I don't care I'll still vote for him.
Trump won't lose any supporters over this. Most of them want Hillary dead anyway.

>remark to the Editorial Board of the Argus Leader in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
HEY THAT'S MY STATE!

Now provide me with a timestamp because I don't have 10 minutes to waste searching some shitty video for my sauce.