Donald Trump's electoral map looking more and more difficult

>Trump trails Hillary Clinton nationwide but, more importantly, he is losing key battleground states

>As Hillary Clinton continues to make gains in the polls, Donald Trump's path to the 270 electoral college votes needed to win the White House is getting narrower and narrower.

>The surge Clinton experienced in the aftermath of the Democratic National Convention has not dissipated. She is currently projected to have the support of 46.8 per cent of decided voters. Trump follows at 40.4 per cent. That gap of 6.4 points is the widest it has been in the Presidential Poll Tracker since the end of the U.S. primaries in early June.

>Clinton's increasing lead in the national vote has contributed to her improving position in the electoral college. She is projected to win 347 electoral college votes against 191 for Trump.

>The electoral college, not the national popular vote, is what decides elections. Trump will need to close the gap in a few key battleground states if he is to win the White House. Based on where he stands in the polls today, here is his easiest path to 270 electoral college votes, along with the current estimates of where the two candidates stand.

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-uselection-electoral-map-1.3713413

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2CCs-x9q9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cbc
lol

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

FFFFFF
FF
FFFFF
FF
FF

it's not difficult

it's impossible at this point, there is no way for him to get to 270

go stick your vape in your dick and fap till your jizz comes out in gas form you fucking shill

I have a serious question. Dont Hillary voters know that they literally vote for a WWIII? I mean, do they all want to die?

It's not impossible. All he has to do is win Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Missouri, Arizona, Ohio, and Wisconsin and make sure Hillary doesn't win both Nevada and Iowa.

Uh...what? That's factually wrong. We're still 3 months away from election.

WWII was made worse by a failure to contain Germany when it was still possible.

Trump's the one saying give Putin whatever he wants.

To be fair, reality is deterministic, so it could be 40 years before the election and he wouldn't be wrong.

>impossible
>implying votes are locked in 3 months away from an election
Kill yourself and give me your trips

>we

And who is we user? I didn't realize Trump was running in Canada. You sicken. Emigrate.

more like heebie c

>leafs attempting to predict US elections

Notice how he's straight up tied in all the swing states, as expected. That's why they are called swing states. Meanwhile Hilary cannot afford to loose Wisconsin and Michegan.

>muh brexit
>muh rallies

Exerytime xD

>Russians attempting to talk about US elections

Trump's entire campaign is geared towards the great lakes which he will likely win. The larger question is if BLM will cause low nigger turnout in Philly. The south will remain red.

they don't care, Hilary is a nice old boomer like they are

and now you see why the Jews and their shabbas goy ted kennedy opened the gates to the third world in 1965, and why they want no voting ID laws (though you need an ID to buy a pack of cigarettes here).

There's no defense, the democrats want no ID bc it;s easier for them to commit fraud.

No matter what at this point, "we" have won. We helped in a hostile takeover of the Republican party, cleansed it of all the neo-cons and RiNOS, and now have all our enemies in one camp.

The time for a "voting" solution to America;s issues...we needed a Trump 25 years ago. Now we just get ready for civil war 2.

protip for Americans-- get any firearms and ammo you want now before christmas rush, and buy stock now in firearm companies.
Is going to be a rush like nothing you have ever seen. I 100% the US is going to Balkanize in the next ~5 years, possibly with a Civil War.

Here's the kicker-- guess which side has all the guns? Guess what color all the pilots and the special mission units (Seal 6, Delta, Airforce spec ops, Grey Fox) the Echo Squadron part of Delta (a mre secretive part of the 160th) calls themselves "The Confederate Airforce."
All these are 99%+ White. D you really think they re going to fire on their own people on Clinton's orders, who is absolutely despised?

A coup will not be out of the question in the US in the next 4 years. The only thing holding people back is worries about money? 70% of Americans are one paycheck away from being out on the street.
Itz coming! :)

LOL isn't this the same shit they tried selling in the primaries?

He just has to keep shooting himself on the foot each time he opens his stupid mouth.

The guy is a fucking retard, only a moron or a paid shill would fuck his own candidacy like he's doing.

I'm starting to the think that the guy was paid by Hillary.

Take your meds.

>D you really think they re going to fire on their own people on Clinton's orders, who is absolutely despised?

yes as Hilary holds their paychecks, pensions and VA benefits. Everyone has a price so don't be deluded.

yep

>t's impossible at this point
unless you are a CTR shill, stop talking that way. Typically, 40% of the US electorate does not vote.
Like Brexit, if we can get White working class voters who never voted before to vote, we can still win, give us a 25% shot.

Also, recall polls don't take into account that every nigger and spic is voting for clinton. IT's not over yet, esp after the world sees her at the debates.

Nah, he says perfectly innocuous things the media blows out of proportion. Cool primary-era shill rhetoric tho

>Everyone has a price so don't be deluded.
Anyone have the post from the guy who was involved in red teaming a potential US revolt? In short: the Us could not win.

The elite units would never fire on their own. Look at Iraq and afghanistan. Men with Korea era weapons defeated 2 US field armies.

people always say "hurr durr, what does it matter when the Jews have fighter jets and drones?" The first big casualty event, they lose any support they had left.
It will be a de facto race war, though no one will call it that. And all the elite units are 99%+ White.
How do you think military men (at rank of colnel and below) feel about fags in the military females being let into the rangers, into the infantry, a faggot sec of the army...rest assured, anger is building

These tactics here with the constant propaganda showing that Trump "can't win" is an attempt at voter suppression. The Hillary camp attempted the same thing against Bernie, prematurely claiming victory in the crucial California primary before actually winning it in an attempt to make voters not come out.

Polls literally were tweaked recently when Trump had a lead.

Everyone I know is voting for Trump. Regardless of polls.

I take it this is your first election. Reagan swung 10 points from a debate because he told a joke.

>e just has to keep shooting himself on the foot each time he opens his stupid mouth.
No the Jews (and now even Murdoch) are against him. took a joke he made "you know what, get that baby out of here" and made it look like he was serious.

The Jews are really doing all they can behind the scenes. Read the email they sent to the Morning Jew show and look at the date. If you recall, within a few days they suddenly did a 180 and began attacking Trump.
They are all shills. Good news is, no one trusts the Jew media.
It Trump loses, Whites are going to finally realize they have been disenfranchised in their own nation founded by their ancestors "for themselves and their posterity."
Not for the dregs of mexico, niggers, and the 3rd world.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

The media has conned them all into believing Trump is the WW3 vote somehow.

His support has only gone up each time he has said "something stupid"

He basically called Megyn Kelly a bitch, the Bush family cucks and Ted Cruz's father the JFK assassin.

During that one week his polls passed 30 percent and into the 40's. Your a fucking idiot if you don't see this trend and you should kill yourself if you believe otherwise.

>yes as Hilary holds their paychecks, pensions and VA benefits.

This isn't ancient Rome where Hillary pays for them from her own pockets. They receive their paycheck from the US government as an institution.

If Hillary is no longer in control of that institution then she no longer hands out their paycheck.
:3

There hasn't even been a debate yet. Polls are not official or binding. Articles like this are written as if winning an opinion poll during the general election season is the equivalent of winning a state during a primary, and it's not. Hillary hasn't won jack shit until election day, and she couldn't even win her own party's primary without rigging it.

>Take your meds
yes, the same retards like you who would have laughed at the idea of a coup in Turkey. I was there 2 months ago in Ataturk, having a coffee, all was calm. If someone ran in talking about a coup, I'd have thought he was a psyh patient. It happened.
Hymie, read the series by Chalmers Johnson "The Sorrows of Empire." No republic has lasted longer than 300 years.

The US shows every sign of decay namely, to quote another classic scholar, "apathy and tolerance."

Mexicans.led-itors are so sure that it "cannot happen here." Until it does. I was working Egypt during that revolt, everyone around me was laughing and sayiig it could never happen, Mubarak had an iron grip on the place.

then it happened. Do you doubt Americans will be stocking up on arms before the election? Keep living in your delusional world.
"things that can't go on forever don't"

topkek

>Welcome aboard.
>I am Drumpf and I will be your captain on this voyage.
>Have a safe trip.

>This isn't ancient Rome
Trust me, this guy (died a few years back) knew his stuff. He was a vet of korean war worked for CIA, a professor at UC Berkley (who wasn't a liberal, believe it or not).
IF you can, read his trilogy. This is an amazing interview where he compares the US to Rome and predicts the decline and how it will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2CCs-x9q9U

Real unbiased poll numbers:
Trump 65
Clinton 20
Undecide / Independent 15

>I am Drumpf
Do you get that when you have to use a meme designed by the jew wirting staff of le current year man, you lose all credibility?
At least all out memes are fuckign original. Try having an independent thought.

>this ancient rome
>history doesn't repeat itself

It will probably be less than a couple days before an user can find a CTR like campaign that existed in the Roman Republic.

PS kill yourself

No it drains his meme by overuse and ironic shitposting
>he probably doesn't even study pepe futures and markets

We're three months out from the election and the media can only keep up this facade that Clinton is 157% or whatever ahead of Trump up for so long.

The electoral college heavily favors the Democrats.A Trump win is possible, but very unlikely.
His anti-establishment approach to win over working class democrats was pretty good. But he is alienating virtually every other voting group. The Blacks won't vote Republican, anyway, but the Republicans have to get the hispanic vote somehow. Bush Jr. did and won. Trump is loathed by the brown poeple though, you can't deny that. And no, "legal mexicans" don't like him either, not even the Cubans in Florida do.
Also, getting the women vote is impossible for him.
Clinton unified the Democrats and even most Bernie voters will begrudgingly vote for her, as polls show. On the other side, we have a split Republican party which disintegrates while we're watching.
If a meteor wipes out Hillary and Kaine, or a email-leak showes she personally ordered the murder of that DNC staffer, Trump has a chance. If not, say hello to President Hillary Clinton.