Remove gays and other degenerates

>remove gays and other degenerates
>remove Jews
>remove Muslims
>bring peace and prosperity at the cost of being akin to an overprotective mother

Wait, why were they the bad guys again?

Society really didnt seem all that bad desu

1) It was made by hollywood
2) It was during the peak of the Bush Era when liberals could say shit and get away with it because dubya was so stupid
3) Naive Americas who were obsessed with Britain (WHY?!) ate up whatever it said.

>trumptards unironically believe in fascism
>land of the free

Do you know V for Vendetta is based on a comic book? Fuck. Gen Z is fucking stupid.

No shit you dumbass, and everyone is morally ambiguous in the comic compared to the movie, but Sup Forums is tumblr incarnate so I'd rather discuss the movie here than the comic over there.

Really? You don't say. Next I know you'll be telling me that Watchmen is based on some sort of a graphic novel.

They were the bad guys
>corrupt police and politicians
>keep the population scared
>no individual freedom
Last one is something you should never give up. You would know that, weren't you such a spineless faggot,

V for Vendetta the film has entirely different politics than V for Vendetta the comic book

the film is a liberal, anti-Dubya power fantasy, it's basically about America despite taking place in Britain. the comic is a more nuanced portrayal of anarchism vs. fascism as a critique of Thatcher-era conservatism.

I'd choose limited freedom over watching my country turn into Africa or a Caliphate or a Chinese colony

Because it was a police state. I thought you alt-right faggots hated individual liberties being infringed.

>needing gov't. to tell you what to do
You don't deserve any freedom then

>thinking polcucks have any principles other than DUDE I'M EDGY

That's still the wrong attitude though, it's rooted in fear. You need to instead prize freedom so much that you reinvigorate the American spirit and would be willing to die for it. It's a hard path that demands you be a better person.

If you won't put in that effort though, you'll either have tyranny, africa-tier values, or both.

Tyranny is a blessing at this point. Good ol' American democracy almost gave us Hillary Clinton. Either way, it's going to take more than apple pie and baseball to set this diseased civilization straight.

Literally every government of the world tells you what to do.

>MUH COUNTRY

Could you BE any more bluepilled

Hillary did nothing wrong

>MUH HILL

Jesus it's been 8 months and their still beating that dead horse.

That's right it takes you not being such a defeatist. Tyranny is a blessing? American values almost elected Hilary?

Then change your values and be an example to others! You're a disgrace to the thousands who died to give you even a modicum of the American dream.

The Founding Fathers were tax-dodging paranoids who should have picked their own damn cotton. Very little respect for most of them.

You're a pathetic cuck.

baito kai?

Do you respect yourself at all by chance? If so why?

enjoy dying in a foreign war son
oh basic is gun be fun times for you!

>Tyranny is a blessing at this point.
Redcoat detected

Basically this. You're just a pussy who wants to play "my dad can beat up your dad!" with sand people.

Both versions are retarted. Come on, a homosexual enjoying the "imagery" of the quran. Please.

THIS

The funny thing is, such a thing is a long debunked liberal fantasy that we laugh at when we watch the film.

.t George III

You really want to hit 'em where it hurts?

"Enjoy not being able to shitpost without being forced to deepthroat a loaded assault rifle."

>be white and do all those things
>OMFG EVIL NAZIS WORST THING EVER IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

>be brown and do all those things except removing Christians instead of Muslims
>ahhh truly this is a diverse multiethnic paradise

>it ain't easy being whiiite!

>muh country
Holy fucking spooks.

>when the faggot character Stephen Fry is playing shills for the "beauty of the koran"

Have you read the Koran? Like, except for the parts Sup Forums occasionally quotes to showcase that muslims support violence against the same people Sup Forums supports violence against but it's worse because they're not white?

Mohammed was a good guy. Sure he held slaves and fucked children and was a genocidal warlord, but who am I to impose my own bigoted Eurocentric morality on such a noble person

But pollards advocate slavery, child fucking, and genocide on a daily basis.

>when liberals could say shit and get away with it

>"We shouldn't kill people based on their skin colour or sexual preferences"

HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH SAYING THIS SHIT? TELL ME

Use your freedom to ensure no such fate ever happens to your country

Exactly, so why is Steven "modern reneissance-man" Fry oogling it after going on a tirade after the church for exactly the same reasons?

Answer: He's a progressive with every blind spot that comes with the pre-packaged ideology.

>But pollards advocate slavery, child fucking, and
t. never been to Sup Forums

Are you saying that we shouldn't denounce Sup Forumstards at the same time? Cuz that is what it sounds like.

Holy projection Batman.

>torturing people until they fall in line is good
>murdering isn't illegal as long as you're doing it to anyone with right wing beliefs

To be frank, your philosophies were always shit since the civil war. You just had a better marketing/propaganda campaign.

But extreme lefties advocate slavery, child fucking, and genocide on a daily basis.

Because they engineered a disease outbreak against their own citizens to grab power?

Well if they didn't, their England would no doubt look like the England of today.

Sounds like Labour with mass immigration

The government enforcers/goons were going to rape Natalie Portman. What if it was your wife/sister in her place?
But I liked that govt was against homosexuality.

Literally a retard