Yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
>OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

Jesus Christ Joe, all he did was say he didn't like weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036424/Cannabis-addict-father-jailed-life-smothering-baby-death.html
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-ice-cream-deaths-20150314-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weed smokers are the worst. there all a bunch of faggots who base their entire personality around a herb they smoke. smoking a joint is just practise for them sucking dick.

lol you sound like my dad you fucking retard

It's just a plant. Do you fag out this much on people for buying a pack of cigs?

>weed isn't addic-
>*huffs a joint*
>addictive

crowder is a moron, sorry senpai

i bet your dad is the main person funding your beloved addiction you unemployable waste of space
then why do you fags obbsess over it like it's the most important thing in the world faggot.

>proud employee

Kek

Nobody is obsessing over anything you spaz

>has daddy issues
>smokes weed
You can't make this shit up. Low t numales really are pathetic.

Low iq argument for remedial students. Poisonous berries are also grown from a plant.

>redditspacing unemployed fag likes weed
imagine my shock

iv never been on reddit, alwayst typed this way, but it's crazy for the past 3 years the numbers of ACTUAL redditors who point that in my post, i mean you have to be a redditor to know about this because i really dont

fuck off it's monday arent your working ?

>no uing this hard
don't you have some weeds to smoke?

Weed is awesome

>weed is not addictive, dood
>I just need 46 blunts to get through the day, maan

>dude, joints aren't addictive
>*smokes 3 blunts*
??

Hating weed is for losers, especially if you never even tried it.

Joe is losing it. last 2 episodes were fucking awful.

the people who turn smoking weed into a lifestyle and bring it up every chance they get, like joe, are the fucking worst. smoke a joint here and there if you want to and can but other than that shut the fuck up about it.

The people who turn hating weed into a lifestyle and blah blah fucking blah

I don't give a shit about weed users, I don't go out with them or whatever. But I don't see why it shouldn't be legal, at least just for the tax money and removing incomes to criminals.
I don't give a shit if some loser isn't responsible enough to not be addicted to this shit. In my country, the drug trade is a monopoly of arabs who don't do shit and just live on welfare. I see them in BMW, Mercedes and shit while I have to work my ass to make both ends meet, shit I felt terrible when I couldn't buy a nice christmas present for my nephew. And these rats? They're given everything and they make insane money on top of that through drugs retards buy.

like protesters? how can you turn hating weed into a lifestyle, by not doing it? you sound like an idiot

This. I've never encountered a cig or cigar smoker that was so obnoxious. It's always weed or vape niggers

Listen to Andy Dick's WTF Podcast where he basically out's Joe to be the jock fag who thought weed was for gays until he smoked it and went "duuuuuude like stars are not there etc"

he's a goober.

You sound like you've never smoked weed before

>the drug trade is a monopoly of arabs who don't do shit and just live on welfare. I see them in BMW, Mercedes and shit while I have to work my ass to make both ends meet, shit I felt terrible when I couldn't buy a nice christmas present for my nephew. And these rats? They're given everything and they make insane money on top of that through drugs retards buy.

Are you sure you aren't the retard?

>Smoker asks if I want a cig
>I say I don't smoke
>Huh, whatever

>Stoner asks if I want a joint
>Nah I don't smoke
>FUCKIN PUSSY DIS THE REAL SHIT ITELL YOU FUCKIN GAY ASS PANSY

Is this really what Joe said?

>I hate weed!
As if you people didn't need another reason for girls to laugh at you.

I have been on Sup Forums ~ Sup Forums long enough to see people first shittig on others for not spacing

Then seeing spacing called "reddit spacing" by cunts who try to dismiss others offhand

>Girugamesh mother fucker

Yeah, I'm probably a retard for trying to live a honest life. But you're right in a way, I probably made a mistake in the sense that I shouldn't blame these rats but the absolute trash that give them money to do like one of those stupid american apes in their rap video clips.

Yes, everyone knows girls love someone who caves to pressure just so people will like them. Confidence is a complete turn-off.

>honest life
kek do you even pay rent?

I saw the whole thing and Joe was basically triggered by how retarded Crowder is. 3 hours of this retard will do that.

That's why you get more pussy than me right?

Yes I do. I don't see what's the deal.

why do reddit spacers always make up ridiculous stories to excuse how easy they are to spot?

Not smoking a plant doesn't make you a more virtuous person, sweetheart.

I didn't say I was living an honest life because I don't smoke, you fucking retard. Sober up and tell your mum to read my original message once again.

>reddit spacing
Possibly the worst and most autistic meme to come from this site in recent years.

Hell no. He is not that crazy.

You literally implied you lived an honest life because you don't smoke weed, pissant

I smoke weed and oil every single day and I absolutely can't stand the people that are like this, just shut the fuck up and smoke.
The whole world doesn't give a shit that you get high from your "medicine". 420 fags are the worst

Have a nap, drugs will withdraw.

Take getting blown the fuck out more gracefully next time.

>pot doesn't cause mood swings all it does is make you happy bro!
>Literally every pothead gets furious and violent if you mention you don't smoke

Everyone knows that physical dependency is the only type of addiction. That's why people don't relapse after being clean for 30+ years, and medication for cravings is 100% effective.
I don't give a shit what drugs people do as long as you aren't crashing on my couch, or trying to borrow money from me, but fuck off with that whole
>you can't get addicted to weed lol
I didn't relapse after years of being clean because of withdrawals.

>food analogies

>Andy dick

kek.

Food analogies are fine, Seems people got a problem with them the second they can't argue against it.

>akshually
i smoked in high school regularly and ive stopped since going to college. i tried a couple times to smoke and do homework but i just end up watching terminator 2 and going to bed

I usually get massive paranoia when I smoke, especially when it's around other people. I still do it but only really to fit in. Maybe if I got better friends I'd enjoy it more but I can't help when the anxiety hits me.

Let's not masquerade like it's so perfect solution to every problem.

>Weed isn't addict-

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036424/Cannabis-addict-father-jailed-life-smothering-baby-death.html

>Cannabis-addicted father who injured his seven-month-old son's testicles then smothered him to death is jailed for life for murder

>dude can't read properly
>somehow I'm blown the fuck out
Stoners...

i get stuck in what i call "thought loops" where i have one bad thought and it kind of creates this positive feedback loop until i am eventually having a full blown meltdown in my own head. sometimes i cant even breathe. the thoughts usually are sad in nature and sometimes having to do with suicide though, not paranoia. and it usually is one thought or word that someone says that triggers that shit.

Full circle

>On tv i interact with children who pretend they are not summer fags
>On pol its beaners larping as whites

This is my life

If you're european and use weed or haschish, you are funding djihad and more generally islamic terrorism in your country.

>ice cream isn't dangero-
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-ice-cream-deaths-20150314-story.html
WTF I hate ice cream now

Dont worry user, I remember the backlash again non spacers too

>only browses Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>claims to not be from reddit
kek

I think you need glasses, he said he started with b and Sup Forums in general faggot

>he
>implying that's not you

No one ever claimed it wasn't. Try harder next time pothead

UNA VELA

No

this is me

>straightedge fags getting this triggered
lmao I can guarantee you don't like drinking alcohol because it "turns everyone into assholes". I've heard it a million times before.

they're all you, that's the problem with reddit spacing, it makes you easy to spot

I get paranoia because I start to perceive every action people do as a slight against me, and I also begin to think that everyone perceives what I do as a slight against them. It's hard for me to relax as I'm always worried that I'm either saying something that I shouldn't or someone is making fun of me.

Not the guy you're replying to but you're coming off like pathetic weak-minded bitch who can't cope with life sober. What's so good about being drug abusing pussy ass faggot like you?

wait for it

Everyone (here) against smoking weed:
>has no friends or connections; can't find a dealer
>mental pussy that freaks out and gives themselves paranoia because they think everyone cares to focus or even pay attention to you/never has any experiences out of their comfort zone so getting high scares them like a approaching a woman

Try again pleb

>can't cope with life sober
Where the fuck did you get this from? All you anti-weed faggots say shit like this and "revolving your personality around a plant". You take it to the extreme and completely block out the thought that maybe people smoke occasionally with friends or after work or something.
It's literally the same thing as
>you drink alcohol? LOL HOW DOES IT FEEL REVOLVING YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IN THE UNIVERSE OFF OF A LIQUID LMAOOO
Nobody fucking does this besides a small percentage of people.

How can weed heads ever recover???

>brings up more recent, more trustworthy, more in depth, and more relevant statistical analysis
>"YEAH BUT FUCKING BILDERBERG GROUP!!"

How fucking retarded is Joe?

I know how to change ip too kid

LMAO where do you get this shot from? I know weed kills braincells but I never knew it also caused hallucinations

>EPIC FAIL CROWDER DEBUNKS CLIMATE CHANGE BY RIPPING ON SOME RANDOM NOBODY'S YOUTUBE VIDEO

I feel you man. No need to argue with edgy kids over the internet, you are right.

crowder is an absolute shit bag. wow

Not an argument you prepubescent teenager. You even type like one as well.

Sad....so sad
All that potential puffed away along with smoke. Enjoy your drug induced clinical retardation I guess. But don't worry sunshine, cruel life and straightedged assholes will be over soon like in a blink of an eye.

LOL I love it when weedcunts get angry and can't even form a coherent thought.

THC cultists fuck off and die.
At least Christians smell good.

Are you even employed?

lol nice lack of counterpoints you fucking retards.
If you don't have any arguments just do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

Do you judge observations of people by their employment?

Absolutely. I judge them even more if they're coming from someone under 25.

Crowder is way smarter than you think.

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
Who's your president now, bitches?

Thanks for another proof that weed fries brains into oblivion. Pottery writes itself.

>DUDE WEED LMAO
Not an argument, sweetie

absolutely
if you can't even hold a job like an adult then any opinion you have on adult subject matters is invalidated

How did you gather that from my response? Why are you taking it so personally? Are you under 25?

>sweetie
Reddit confirmed. Another argument won. Sorry kid maybe when you get through high school you can form a coherent thought structure and explain it as an argument.

This. I was a dealer (just larping for nsa) and stoners are the opposite of the peaceful hippie meme (well 1 in 20 are). Had to yell at them whenever they tried to put their anger on me. Makes you very selfish.

>listen hear you fuck
>10 minutes later
>your my friend man