Pretty sure we can agree that weed is good for you

Pretty sure we can agree that weed is good for you

look at this greasy smelly retarded pothead and laugh, fuck off scrub

someone post trudeau then /thread

Definitely. Anyone who says otherwise obviously just had a sad life of getting bullied by all the Alpha Chads like Phelps.

Haha, yeah man! Uh weed is um pretty good haha!

You guys can always swim the Bosphorus, Vlad.

>look at this greasy smelly retarded pothead
Who has won more gold medals than most countries and is worth more than you and your entire family combined.

Weed is good for your hair and skin I know this first hand because my father and 2 of my brothers smoke tons of quality weed every day and they have full heads of hair. My one brother has the most awesome hair you've ever seen actually.

Whereas me and my 1 other brother who don't smoke weed at all, are balding fucks. I should have smoked weed....

Not to mention our skin looks way older than the rest of our pothead family members

Damn dawg you seem mad desu senpai

I heard he smells good

ps the grease makes him a faster swimmer

Also the potheads in my family were always the super cool popular ones with the happiest lives.
Me and my other balding brother have shit terrible lives and everyone hates us

Trudeau is a handsome, successful family man who's loved by his country and the whole world over, lmao

He needs endorsements. After 4 years what's more important? Partying or endorsements? I knew you'd know.

Smoking pot at some party in his early 20s hardly means Michael Phelps is a 'smoke weed everyday' stoner loser.

More important message is the guy dominated in his field last Olympics, and no one should be surprised he decided to celebrate and get high after. How was he any worse than fat Americans that work 2 hours overtime, a single occasion, and decide they should get shitfaced drunk (muh hard work!)?

weed makes you a liberal fag, look what happend to our beautiful country.
They all started smoking weed here and now only the retards of this country vote for right wing parties. For some reason the retards are smarter then the potheads even though the potheads had a lot more education.

He does not do weed. He admits that was a bad decision and doesn't recommend it. He went to rehab twice. It cost him a million dollar deal with Kellogg. You weed heads don't live in reality

PS go date a tranny like Phelps

>went to rehab
>what is PR

he still smokes

stay mad

sure its good to sell it to idiots like you think of all the profit we could make

this. you don't need rehab over weed lol

autists in this thread

It is very good for you. You should Smoke it everyday.

Rehab twice.

Stay frosty , watch my six

I smoke weed every day and I haven't fuckin won any medals