Americans can only understand new laws if they are explained with hamburgers

>Americans can only understand new laws if they are explained with hamburgers.
youtube.com/watch?v=ltzy5vRmN8Q

I fucking love burgers so fucking much.

Whoever made this had balls, I wouldn't get in the way of an American and his burguer. Come to think of it I'm actually surprised no one has gotten shot with all the tv pranks they do in the US

Have never tried Burger King tbqh

I like them but they are overpriced. Get Wendy's instead.

>"I don't want a chicken sandwich Robert, I want a whopper".

Based as fuck.

>Americans can only understand new laws if they are explained with hamburgers.
But apparently not math.

I could unironically go for a burger right about now.

Is that real?

Same. Favorite food. America really does have the best cuisine.

I love how all the foreigners think the whole burgers thing is a meme but its legitimately not. I don't know any American that doesn't like burgers.

The hard data has been lost While most businesses assume their product to be the best we have no true evidence that people prefer A&W to McDicks based on taste. Science has failed us yet again.

literally ideocracy

That's because everyone on earth likes meat and cheese on bread.

Desu I don't know any foreigners that hate burgers. Humans have evolved to love the taste of salt and oil.

American cuisine confirmed for master race.

>tfw Huxley was right about literally everything
Suicide seems like the only way to escape the hell that is materialistic capitalism.

French fast food chain with arrogant burgers coming through

There is another way, user.

wasn't hamburgers invented in Germany?

German hamburger is more in line with Salisbury steak. The hamburger sandwich is an American invention.

who care who invented it.
It's like pizza, or kebab, it have nothing in common with the original thing and therefore can be considered american/european

>net neutrality is good

Exactly my point. Only the results matter. Even though most of Japan's anime is terrible, things like Cowboy Bebop is good which makes anime worthwhile.

do ppl really get like that over a burger?

Na, those are actors. But it does a good enough job of explaining Net Neutrality.

Stop while you're ahead.

good

same

There's no way. We are so obsessed with having a bigger burger that are willing to learn a few fractions. We can also count up to a few pounds and know .99.

at the end it says "actual guests"
does that mean actual customers or could it mean actual actors?

God I hate hipsters

It means its suposed to be actual customers, they probably gave them a free meal or something for their trouble

maybe the actors buying something can make them actual guests from a legal standpoint

I don't like burgers

Please explain your reasoning and mention something you like to possibly redeem yourself. If you don't comply then I will have to alert the authorities of communist conspiracies.

Yeah, it's weird man, like I've seen stuff about guests on Jerry Springer being actual idiots, some even making the stuff up on their own just to get in there, and that for me would be like strictly you'd only want actors. You can never tell. Anyway the easiest route would be to approach regular customers ask them if they want in and give them a 20

Some of these are legit tho, it's probably just more expensive to do because you gotta pay them a bit more after so they'll sign the release

they give me heartburn from being too greasy
I like deep fried twinkies