>it's about a girl with braces
>the plot of the show is the girl dealing with her braces
>sounds good to me!
>show gets greenlit
>show runs for three fucking seasons
HOW
O
W

Was it part of a money laundering scheme or something?

Lots of teenage boys, lots of masturbation material.

The premise is that it's an awkward preteen dealing with awkward preteen problems. Braces being one of those primary issues.

Slice of life is a good genre.

Star power

Remember that one episode with the breast inflation?

>Was it part of a money laundering scheme or something?
in a manner of speaking. Canada subsidizes all 'canadian media' out of a misguided idea that somehow this will make them as great as america and japan.

>Slice of life
>good

No, they do that so that people don't go south, and in turn brag that they created jobs.

you're half right, and that half agrees with what i just said

Did you listen to the intro, it literally explains it.
She

Didn't the braces shoot out some sort of static electricity that were basically Wanda's hex bolts that somehow always caused bad luck to befall on the main girl?

for a little while. the premise was dropped after the show stopped needing a hook
it's funny because it made this show feel so much like late-80s gimmicky sitcoms like Out of This World

I remember that there was an episode where a girl farted, and it did funny things to my dick.

I came here to post this.

I remember an episode where the main character pulled a prank on this rich bitch(idk) who was doing a ballet dance in the auditorium. If I remember correctly, the leotard's straps were held with gum, and fell down as she was hoisted up giving you a glorious ass shot. Does anyone remember that, or the episode's name?

this show and Pepper Ann were my jams

I saw it on Disney channel with my mom in the room
Fun times

The fact that she has braces is only relevant to the show for like 5 episodes

all remember this episode

"Triangles". It is the episode where Alyson (Nina-the bitch friend) leave her for the main group.

Slice of life elements find themselves into multiple genres and works and often enriches them.

good. the "magic" braceface was annoying.

Slice of life is reality TV. You're saying jersey Shore enriched America?

Dat ass is as glorious as I remembered.

Underrated milf.

What ass?

I can't twist nipples as hard as you twisted that statement dude

but doesent an inability to get over your braces for that long indicate sever mental issues

The only good thing this show had to offer, were those weird powers Sharon's braces had but they dropped that plotline

CRTC regulations and subsidies

Weren't her braces like... electrically conductive or something? Like every once in a while her braces would arc electricity and set the plot in motion.

Jesus christ what was this show even about?

IT'S

Wait wasn't this the show where her braces got hit by lightning and did crazy shit or am i thinking of something else?

Ding ding, that's pretty much every episode.

>typical white girl problem
>OH MY GOD MOOOOM YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND
>Sharon sneaks out and does something bad behind her mom's back
>her braces do something weird and ends up in her getting caught
>Mom comes by with a lesson to learn
>end of episode

fortunately this is dropped later

Canada likes to pretend that they're their own country and not just the Bud Lite of America so they subsidize shitty animation and make up a bunch of stupid rules to try and preserve their "Unique" Culture that all amounts to shit like making everybody put french translations on their packaging for a tiny and shrinking minority who don't speak english, and making the ketchup taste like shit.

will canada be remembered in the grand scheme of things? i mean, i can see most countries or wars, but CDN man, they just don't DO anything.

For the vast majority of it's history, Canada was just West England with a bit of france glommed onto it like a poutine scarfing parasite. It gained it's independence literally by asking politely for it. Their entire strategy as a nation is to get by while doing as little as possible.

They have a bizarre fixation on trying to be distinct from the US, but if they didn't like America, then 90% of them wouldn't live within a hundred miles of it; there's plenty of Canada for them to run away to, but they haven't, because there's nothing up there but snow and bears and there are too few Canadians to actually support such a gigantic landmass without the US figuratively propping them up.

THE

brazzers?

NUTSHACK

> the episode where Sharon looked for pr0n

really?
show was ahead of itself

How bad was the rhetoric against Arabs back then for them to make this episode?

Braceface is pretty much Totally Spies but as a slice of life

episode name?

>if they didn't like America, then 90% of them wouldn't live within a hundred miles of it

The part of Canada that isn't right next to the US is uninhabitable arctic wasteland. Bait harder.

Mommy Nearest, IIRC