The Great San Diego Comicon Storytime Weekend of Pain 2016!

Bomb Queen Finale!

The pain train has finally come home!

The Great San Diego Comicon Storytime Weekend of Pain 2016 afterparty here!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did they get this many issues out of this? Like there's not that much of a story here, it's ridiculously bloated and the only reason I (and I suspect many) are reading is because mean slutty drunk girls with short hair are my #1 fetish.

Previously:

Amazons Attack! Trouble Marville Diesel Matt Fraction's X-Men Sam Humphries' X-Force Sonichu Bleedman's Powerpuff Girls Mystery Storytime of Pain Spiderman - Sins Past Warrior Ultimate End Ultimates 3 Ultimatum San Humphries' Ultimates Knuckles the Echidna Rape of Ms. Marvel Fight Club 2 JLA - Created Equal & JLA - Act of God Justice League - Cry for Justice Batman - Death of the Family Superman/Wonder Woman - Whom Gods Destroy Fearless Unfunnies Our Love Is Real The Big Lie Civil War/Frontlines All-New Ultimates Nemesis Wanted Ultimates Cataclysm Girls Liberality for All X-men Pheonix Jeph Loeb's Red Hulk Bomb Queen US War Marchine 2.0

here it comes

No

I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Her libertarian fantasy was ok. Kind of interesting.
But she's ascended into Becky territory. The comic is now about how amazing and unbeatable she is. It's an adult, right wing version of Squirrel Girl.

Ummm...

Bro?

That's umm...

woah wait what? holy shit

This is a legitimately neat idea.

okay we're back on track

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw