Taking Bets: What |didst| Fury say?!

Finally read Original Sin and Fem-Thor Vol.1.

What do you think that Fury could have seen about Thor?

Yep

>you're problematic for being a white male, pls go

in all honesty, this

It could only be ok if he said somthing like

Thor kills Jane Foster

It's the only thing that makes any sense to me

Unworthy say what?

Much like the Whor identity revelation itself, they have dragged this out so long that no matter what they do it won't seem worth all the mystery.

>top left
>when you nut but she still sucking

Definitely most likely that if they haven't said it that at best they have a vague idea and someone else has to fill in the blank

that doesn't seem like it could cause unworthiness but I guess it's better than true self-doubt shit

How would that make his reaction to it be so unworthy as to lose the hammer?
He was what? shocked? Horrified? A worthy Asgardian deity is prepared to kill when justice calls for it to be done, but that doesn't mean that they aren't allowed to feel bad about such a fate coming to pass.
Besidess, it's the Watcher's powers, not Ulysses' powers.

In a similar vein:

Thor's Reign Kills Asgard

Its something that Uata could have witnessed across the multi-verse

I dunno why but this one made me laugh my ass off, thanks user

It looks more like he can't hear what Fury said.

Maybe he's upset because no god should need to ask someone to repeat themselves?

Do you guys not get how a secret works?
It is by definition an aspect of the past known only to a limited number of individuals.
Future events and prophecies do not count.

This is something in the past that Thor didn't know.
And that he has the potential to indirectly or unintentionally cause harm to those he cares for is a possibility that he has been aware of.

Shit. I laughed quite a bit
Shame it has too much explaining to do to be made into jpg form

>I seen you shake it a third time, Odin Son.

I'm sure it can be managed, but it would need panels from different issues pasted together.

Some say cucumber tastes better pickled.

He's not really odin's son

You caused Jane's cancer

>He is actually Odin's daughter!

Did the 1000 AD Avengers do something horrible?

This.
He's actually the third Joker.

I can't believe it's been two years and they still haven't revealed this.

He said "that's not the real Mjolnir"

That's because nobody wants to be the sucker that has to write it and somehow make it logical.

Has this ever been asked about in an interview? Seems like someone should've brought it up at SDCC.

Wouldn't that go the exact opposite of him being the unworthy one? That and it makes all of his compliments to Jane Thor incredibly hollow ringing

Maybe he knows who it is.

And not like he can go advertising the hammer is a fake. Might cause problems.

user, let me tell you a little story about what X-fans have had to deal with...
The Wolverine origin story was DECADES in the waiting. The century turned before we got the real name. For a bit there was an appeasement with the whole Weapon X origin story, but we soon figured out how that was just a slight of hand and that we had actually learned nothing at all from that.
And Oh My God!!!! there were so many teases over the years! So many red herrings! At one point Marvel had us believing that Sabretooth was his father! Marvel enjoyed not telling us. It was sadistic.
That's what's in store for you Thor fans now.
If it takes less than five years for it to be revealed, count your blessings.

But the whole thing is Aaron's project, and he said he was going to answer it

when his solo was announced like last week I think they reiterated that it would come up

I heard about the time you gave a guy a blowjob

It wouldn't matter if it was or wasn't Mijolnir, there's still a worthiness enchantment on the damned thing that has rejected Thor for being suddenly unworthy when properly informed.

your not the first Thor.

Maybe they followed Earth X plot point and Fury revealed that the Asgardians live only because humans think they're real.

Hasn't Loki been throwing that story at anyone who would listen for years and years now?

Yeah but you're gonna believe to a well know trickster o a guy who has access to anyone secrets?

FYI: that's also the secret of half the anime ever made ... it's all FOOLIECOOLIEfoolycooly!

Nick probably used Watcher's eye to teach himself how to cast more powerful version of that spell.

He gave Jane cancer

Well, if he said that, we're all set!

my thoughts exactly.

yep
why did they do that stupid whats her identity shit anyway

yup. I'm pretty sure Thor knows it too since it was the myth of Don Blake that let him bootstrap himself and the rest of Asgard back into existence

poor x-fags

although honestly the reveal is not what people want most its for this shit to end

nothing to do with Thor. he basically said the runic equivalent of a passcode to escalate Mjolnir's admin privileges to the point that it could rewrite its own enchantments. It's know essentially a god unto itself, free to act as it sees fit. That's why Jane could hear it laughing while fighting the mind-poisoned Odin. It loves not being beholden to Odin's every whim anymore.

Because it sold comics with RedHulk, Ronin, Civil War era Daredevil, Replacement Batman, Replacement Supermen, and even in Watchmen.
How was Marvel supposed to know that this time the whole female thing would ruin it for some unknown reason that is apparently not sexism.

free publicity. anything that gets people arguing online boosts sales for as long as it remains topical

A cheatcode is not a secret either. Try again.

You gave Jane Foster cancer

I believe this

it'd never happen,but I'd love if a writer was crazy enough to have Jane unknowingly tap into the cancerverse as a power source to rival the odinforce