So does this mean Bendis needs to find a new career?

So does this mean Bendis needs to find a new career?

Bendis?

Yes, the writer Bendis.

Brian Michael Bendis

The writer, Brian Michael Bendis?

He can't hold another, he's tried.

He's tried? Another career?

Yeah, the Brian Michael Bendis. The Powers guy.

The Powers Guy? Bendis?

He wrote Powers. Remember Powers?

>HULK KILLER TRIAL

nice

I remember Powers.

Powers? The cop with capes book?

In his defense, the Marvel universe is way more futuristic than ours so I can believe that the Jumbotron has speakers. What a weird thing to gripe about, Waid. He wrote that Gutters comic, didn't he? You know, Mark Waid, the wrier?

Waid? Mark Waid?

>Everyone fucking hates and fears The Hulk
>someone kills him
>outrage!

THE Mark Waid?

Wait, MARK Waid?

Banner wasn't the Hulk anymore. He literally just killed the world's best gamma ray scientist for no reason.

THE Mark Waid.

>He wrote Powers. Remember Powers?
No.

>a new career
>"It says here your only job has been...'Writing' comic books? Aren't comic books drawn?"

>putting speakers on a giant TV, attached to the side of a building
>speakers has to be loud enough so people around it can hear it
Do you know why Big Ben isnt attached to the side of a mall with people in it?

The guy who ruined Daredevil?

> Ultimate times Square jumbotron doesn't have speakers

Tony installed them on day 1

Is this real?

>"D-Drawn? They're, they're drawn?"

No, that was probably Bendis. He ruins the characters in his runs. And he had a Daredevil run. Bendis, I mean.

>Comic book universe
Who cares? Get out of here Waid

This thread has been mildly amusing. Thank you, Sup Forums.

it's topical

>Who cares?
Evidently enough people to keep this thread going.

>Is this real?
Yup: Powers Vol. 1: Who Killed Retro Girl?

I'm not sure which I found more obnoxious: the dialog or the shitty art made even more shitty by the lazy ass copypasta.

Wait, who the fuck is taking Hawkeye to trial for accidentally killing Bruce?

The interior's lined with Vibranium.

>accidentally
He "saw" his eyes flicker green
That was his main justification combined with the fact that Banner when he was going on an adrenaline journey gave him the Hulkarrow

The US government and it wasn't on accident, he did it intentionally because his saw his eyes flickering green.

Hulk really isn't that big of a deal, the other high-tier heroes have a million ways of neutralizing him instead of just being stupid and ramming their faces into his big green hulk hands.

'the state' vs Clint Barton

Have you ever been to Time Square, user? Brian Michael Bendis has. Many times. It's very, very loud there, because of all the people, and the traffic, and the ambient noises of everything in operation there. In fact when measured, it's usually about 80 decibels. That's about 8 times louder than a normal conversation.

To drown that out, you'd need to be broadcasting speech around 90 decibels or more, so at least 4 times as loud as Times Square normally is.

You'd probably be happier in DC threads. This kind of shit flies there.

What's the exterior lined with to drown out the sound of an entire city?

As someone who's there almost every other day I can say in his defense something as important as this is enough to shut Times Square up long enough until somebody screams that's bullshit and then somebody on the other side picks up a steel chair...

No, because this is a fictional world, and it might just have speakers on the screen. They would be fucking loud though.

this, now when cho goes full hulk, cause every hulk goes full hulk at some point or another, there is no one to save them. Hawkeye doomed marvel

>you didn't let me interrupt you
>what?
>like how people talk
>what are you-

>now you get it

>oh, sure, NOW you don't have any anti-hulk arrows or anti-thanos missiles

Jumbotrons?

The very first page was the epitome of Bendis speak too.

This you people forget hobbies that do not get alot of respect like comics and video games allow companies to hire people who do not deserve respect. And hire them cheeply. That is why comics are shit in the mainstream (corporate produced) and video games are filled with angry liberals who failed to become author like they wanted.

Companies hire cheap useless fucks because anyone who buys off quality already left that market.

>video games are filled with angry liberals who failed to become author like they wanted.
this isn't the 80s any more, video games are corporate made now