Friendly reminder that Britcucks still haven`t triggered article 50 because they know that they would get BTFO by the EU

Friendly reminder that Britcucks still haven`t triggered article 50 because they know that they would get BTFO by the EU

Sup Forums btfo!

BTFO how, exactly? No access to the single market = we simply revert to WTO rules. Means we pay to trade but as we have a trade deficit, it will inevitably mean lost jobs on the continent.

Then you can thank the EU for replacing your jobs with cheaper migrant labour by voting for Merkel again.

> another tanned german

Maybe because it takes more than a few months to unwind decades of economic and then political union?

>Implying it isn't Merkel begging us for more preparation time.

We're getting our shit ready before kicking the crap out of you faggots.

Be scared hans.

We don`t have a trade aggrement with 5 of our top 10 markets. Trading in goods is possible under WTO rules. Trading in services not really, and that`s where you have a 30 billion trade surplus.
Also, to put things into perspective: The UK represents 16% of the EU's exports in goods. The EU represents 44% of the UK's exports.

Help us help usssss save us please god no help us oh please activate article 50 for God's sake. Oh no they are coming reeeeeeeeeeee--

> dammit

Haha yeah we should have just triggered article 50 before we had a confirmed government cabinet and clearly defined goals and requirements in any potential negotiations preach it op

>EU constantly whines for more meetings
>i-it's the UK stalling

>The UK represents 16% of the EU's exports in goods. The EU represents 44% of the UK's exports.
Yet we pay more by being members of le single market than we would operating under WTO rules :^)

Since Brxit I have buyed 6 Bottles gin 2 Bottles whiskey.

Shower gel 2
Chips 4
Brakefast MuslI 5
Shoe polish 1
Pair uk made Loki shoes,
Deodorant 1
Superdry clothing

All from UK.

I will continue support democracy and UK and to put two fingers up to Merkel and Elite.

I will not be a Cuck like OP

And you will continue to pay, since services contribute more than 75% of your GDP. In case you don`t know, services aren`t handled by WTO rules, so if you don`t want to shoot yourself in the foot you will have to make a deal, and it won`t be better than your current one.

Germany will be begging us to buy their cars

Implying we're the deutsch bank and are going to fail :^)

>thinks you can't turn services into trades
>thinks physical location is relevant in modern world
>still thinks customs unions are good ideas
wew, good one Merkel

Good on you Hans, why not try some crumpets will your at it

Yeah, you not buying our cars is sure going to make a difference. How much is that? 1% of our GDP, maybe 2%, most likely not even that.
Meanwhile you have your banking sector, which won`t do so good when losing access to about 500 million people.

>I have no idea how international trade works
Your banks and services are simply not allowed to do business here without an agreement.

Well DB is fucked. I heard our leading economists are actually in favor of nationalizing it.

>nationalising the banks

uh oh

Sooner we out the better, Merkelmeny is running scared fuck off hans

>you not buying our cars is sure going to make a difference
>losing access to about 500 million people.
>simply not allowed to do business here without an agreement
>our leading economists are actually in favor of nationalizing it.
kek, I think it's you who misunderstands the world hans

Sure, if that makes you feel better.

>I don't even understand why what I said was retarded
Looks like they denazified you a little too much.

Thank you for your hard work ,you don't have to stick to show polish you should try some of the hand sanitizer ,them make nice drink as well.

If that makes you feel better.

They're actually looking for a plan to prevent their currency for tanking even more

i'll probaly visit and give them my money once it ends up even lower

They are batty boys who love a good scrum with naked yardie men.

>I don't understand monetary policy

>2016
>people still think democracy is real

Britcucks at most would hold a protest march if Theresa Man refused to evoke Article 50. It's cuck central here!

Don't worry user, you'll start to understand them when everything you're importing will cost you 50% more

>1.5 to 1.3 is 50%
>removal of external EU tariff alone doesn't negate that
wew

You know that the effects of brexit will be seen when you actually leave the single market ?

>tried to make a point about exchange rates now
>claims his point was about a point potentially 2 years in the future
Good argument, well made. I'm sure your predictions will be accurate representations of reality.

>tried to make a point about exchange rates now
But that`s wrong. Can you even into american?

>Thinks exchange rates around large political changes are indicative of anything
>Thinks exchange rates don't change
Maybe the memes about Germans being autistic is true then, since you can't seem to discern the future from the present.

>Making a point about exchange rates now
>discern the future from the present
Are you so triggered that you are unable to form a coherent thought?

I'll just let what you said ring in the air a while.

>I am so buttblasted I have no reply
Alright, I am out of here. Come back when you are able to actually make a point instead of whining like a little bitch

>German demonstrates he can't discern now from potentially two years in the future
>Thinks that makes me so buttblasted I have no reply

The Brits have stifled you again, Joachim von Abdullah