Trump General - Uncle Don edition

>Wikileaks is offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Rich

archive.is/NdFf8

>FLASHBACK TO 2008: HILLARY CLINTON'S EXCUSE FOR NOT EXITING RACE - 'ASSASSINATION'
youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

RALLIES
>Trump Rally in NC 8/9/16
youtu.be/NhPvuzqSSHE
>Pence Rally in Lancaster, PA 8/9/16
youtu.be/BdlZkt1Xlhs
>Trump Full Economic Plan Speech in Detroit, MI, 8/8/16
youtu.be/Y_aXfUet-Hg

INTERVIEWS
>Trump Interview with Hannity 8/9/16
youtu.be/lQahs09mhb0
>Carson With Eric Bolling 8/9/16
youtu.be/HEDkypZB2wk
>Trump With Fox & Friends On "Tax Revolution" Economic Policy 8/9/16
youtu.be/WNiJOEi_u30
>Oliver North with Hannity 8/9/2016
youtu.be/ZqTh9v1yROw
>Paul Manafort on FOX 8/7/16
youtu.be/S9Bywyd1qTI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
>MAGAbooru
maga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
>Hillary Clinton is Evil! (Remix)
youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>Hillary's Health
youtu.be/AHe_tDzebCE

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
youtube.com/watch?v=1yh8kgmFNs0
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html?sr=twpol081016hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch1032AMVODtopLink&linkId=27509351
youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/08/09/the-gop-must-dump-trump/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-10/latest-hillary-email-scandal-shows-state-department-favors-clinton-foundation
mondoweiss.net/2016/03/as-trump-takes-on-the-neocons-kristol-likens-him-to-hitler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the system is rigged
>trump will win

you can get mad about all of the rigged polls, negative media, CTR and even election fraud itself but none of that matters

there is one safeguard he has zero control over and, if he somehow overcomes everything else, will be the stopgap that prevents him from getting into office

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

twenty one states DO NOT have laws that compel their electors to vote for their pledged candidate

>In United States presidential elections, a faithless elector is a member of the United States Electoral College who does not vote for the presidential or vice presidential candidate for whom they had pledged to vote. That is, they actually vote for another candidate, or fail to vote, or choose not to vote. A pledged elector can become a faithless elector only by breaking their pledge; unpledged electors have no pledge to break.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

AWOO~

If they do that and cost Trump the presidency it is civil war. Full stop.

here's a cross-thread (you)

spend it wisely :3

You are all wasting your time and energy

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>the electoral votes Dahnald

this Hillary is the best choice

Approximately how mad is he today? I get the feeling he's going nuclear after that 2nd amendment comment

She's only at +6 now. And that's with unrepresentative of Republicans and Independents.

BUILD A WALL

>Karen
>Relevant to America
>Posted by an Australian flag
>On a Japanese imageboard

Aka, how to start a civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=1yh8kgmFNs0

For anyone confused about what Trump's doing.

there is a universe where its the party of trump and he asks lincoln to disavow

What shall be a suitable punishment for CTR shills when Trump guitar slides into office?

I say we deport them Canada.

have some oper8tor bongs for your induction while you decide

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html?sr=twpol081016hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch1032AMVODtopLink&linkId=27509351

These fuckers think he misspoke when she "short-circuited", yet you know these fuckers think he wants gun owners to kill Clinton.

Not gonna happen. I bet my life on it.

This entire system is so damn corrupt. I hope the streets run red with the blood of all Leftist traitors.

What about the one where it's the party of Duke and Trump asks Joe to disavow?

>implying drumpf will win

I was wondering when someone was going to mention this.

If Trump gets the electoral votes needed, I can totally see this happening. These people do not care about us, they simply want to rule us or get their payday.

Take them to Detroit.

If it happens, they will have drawn first blood.
Leftists always do.

Think so?

Well, Hillary has been killing people during this election and no one has even dared to report on it :^)

>What shall be a suitable punishment for CTR shills when Trump guitar slides into office?

They'll be brought to trial anyway. Everyone involved.

>drumpf
not cool man
Great movie, good response.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM

good thing they are the lowest rated news source, and it's easy to see why. the only people that still take them seriously are shillary partisans and people being paid to behave like shillary partisans.

She's been killing people since the '80s.

Having 50 Trump generals per day is a waste of time.

Sage

Jesus Christ.

Can you imagine it Sup Forums? When Trump wins? The absolute media holocaust assblast.

I mean daily hit pieces.

"WE ARE UNDER FACIST RULE"
"SOMEONE ASSASSINATE HIM"
etc
Not to mention vidya/music/comcis all trying to shit talk him God it will make me happy

This.

Oh, shit, I hab #PowerBottomForRodham now

Thank you for correcting the record and setting me straight. I don't know what I was thinking before.

we will turn their houses to ash around them and spill the blood of their children so none forget

srsly though if they pull that shit the US goes into civil war. Spoiler alert: the guys with guns win.

No doubt. This is the probably most polarizing election we've had since 1860. If some (((elector))) throws the presidency to Clinton when Trump would have won, I have absolutely no doubt a huge amount of Trump supporters would openly revolt.

Seth Meyers might blow an aneurysm on live tv

What is this Karen cartoon about?

They're not going to last long.

lel

>The absolute media holocaust assblast.

He's going to bring down the state funded MSM propaganda machine with libel laws.

>ever watching the Morning Cuck after MUH KKK
Never again.

I'm very confused.

I vehemently.

This is why #ImWithHer now.

>The Justice Department had looked into whether it should open a case on the foundation a year prior and found it didn't have sufficient evidence to do so.

FBI TRIED TO OPEN AN INVESTIGATION ON THE FOUNDATION BUT LACKED EVIDENCE - THIS WAS BEFORE THE EMAIL LEAKS.

>I have absolutely no doubt a huge amount of Trump supporters would openly revolt.

And Bernie supporters. And military. And police.

Basically everyone but braindead soccer moms.

Karen is a anime about a British boy who wished to be a girl. so he had a sex change and moved to Japan

No idea, never watched it.

uncle murder

it's gonna be fucking amazing. I might not even kill myself.

>I vehemently.

I vehemently agree, that is.

It will be glorious, user.

I think this is bullshit but I'll believe it.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Considering how her media cues up their zombies to attack us with crowbars, pelt us with eggs and terrorize us in general, I'd say we're already in the midst of a civil war... we just haven't fought back yet.

I imagine some news stations handing out cyanide pills for that day.

So some-one mentioned to me today news about new leaks confirming abuse of state secrets by hillary (this person pretty much only gets thier news from MSM)
Jewgle and Yahoo are giving me nothing, anyone else know?

(((Real Jew Politics)))

Shut up, Morocco, Hillary has had dozens of people murdered and left U.S. citizens to die to cover up her crimes.

they're desperate

LITERALLY shoot her

Did you stay up all night too?

>I'd say we're already in the midst of a civil war

Haha.

No.

I hereby WITHDRAW my support for Donald Trump. He has shown time and time again that he does not have the temperament required to lead the country.

I'm scared Sup Forums.
Will Trump really win?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-10/latest-hillary-email-scandal-shows-state-department-favors-clinton-foundation

>washington post

holy shit he really was on the dark side all along. I didn't accept it until now because morning jew used to be so comfy what with mika and all...

fuck

>Implying that's not the plan of the Jew.

>

It's more like a cold civil war.

If that were true, it would be niggers, spics and liberals vs gun enthusiasts, Trump wins either way.

Morning Cuck has been anti-Trump since probably February at least. He's been wishing for him to drop out for most of the primaries.

HOOOOOLY FUCK that manlet on Fox right now, the graphic artist for clinton cash.

Yes. You must live in a very white, well to do area.
You've no idea what's in the pressure cooker. And it's all the DNC/MSM's doing.

>bringing a crowbar and eggs to a gunfight

MSM covering it up because Donald Trump said what we're all thinking.

He either wins and we MAGA, or he gets cheated out of it and it's full blown war.

Either way, hell of a show.

Trump lost my vote.

Bill Mitchell was right. Ever since he got his WaPo byline he's been filled with hate.

Nope. America is the seat of their power and their biggest threat at the same time. They cannot risk it and will literally do anything to prevent American independence. They'll even start a world war if it means keeping the USA "united".

>SOMEONE ASSASSINATE HIM
Not quite, he's too high profile

The media will start spinning impeachment while the GOP Senate and Congress will attempt to stonewall Trump so he'll do nothing for four years

There's also the big banks and feds artificially creating an economic crisis so they can frame it on him

If someone tries to Reagan him he'll win the next election since it would just galvanize your entire population that the insiders don't want change and don't care about the people's votes. He should stay away in Texas though

It's metaphorical for Trump's current standing with the polls and media. They think they have him cornered, but little do they realize, he won a long time ago.

Joe being Joe

They'll sure try, but they will fail.

All those fine upstanding Oathkeepers and Militia guys... with plenty of firepower and moving through the woods so quiet you cant hear it...

They're frothing at the mouth right now.

Gated community my ass, she's cooked.

of course Trump will win

It's nowhere near a civil war yet.

>You must live in a very white, well to do area.

Nope. Never have either.

He's telling the truth and doing the right thing unlike these delusional Drumpfbots.

The living proof that the second amendment is needed are these establishment stooges scared shitless that it will be put in practice soon.

>Hillary is now winning by 21 points
Is trump's campaign doomed?

>1 post by this ID

mondoweiss.net/2016/03/as-trump-takes-on-the-neocons-kristol-likens-him-to-hitler/

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!

LATE JEB SURGE!

THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH TRUMPS GOOFS AND GAFFES, THE DELEGATES ARE TURNING ON HIM!

I REPEAT, LATE JEB SURGE!!

SLOW.AND.STEADY.

Do we love Italy, folks?

Just remember, John Brown was but tiny a spark.

>mfw
my face when

Trump has 100% backing of the military because as soon as he got in he kicked out all the shitty generals and commanders who were actually willing to shoot down grandma in the streets.

Puts on impressive speeches and makes efforts to do everything he said, and gets stonewalled in congress.

So Him and the Military perform a swift Coup... "to make america truly great again, and faithfully conduct the Will of the People"

He has my support right now for it.

>21 points
Source?