Do you guys even know what trans means?

Do you guys even know what trans means?
I am a trans girl, which means that the gender assigned to me at birth was incorrect. The doctor incorrectly assumed that having a penis when I was born made me a boy, when gender in fact comes entirely from inside your mind. Unlucky for me, at a few seconds old I had not gained enough of a mastery of the english language to protest his decision, so instead I probably soiled myself and fell asleep.
Please stop being bigots

fuck off Phien

post your boipussy

Kill yourself

Only trans that I've heard of are trans fats, yet the public knows it has a harmful effect on health.

reinstall penis.exe

i want to fuck your boy... i mean girlpussy

Why would you protest the decision of a German doctor in English?

are you passable?

saged.
Can i report these posts or will i get banned for reporting? I'll report anyway

>Implying the brain, a plastic pile of mush that is moldable beats out a body that DOES NOT change its gender, even with external help from a doctor
Wew, lad. What happens when you stop taking hormones?

stop shitposting and fix your muslim problem, hans

SHILL. ABORT THREAD

>Do you guys even know what trans means?

it's neil young's worst album mate

hehe
6/10

b8

But if that's a dude in that pic, I'd fuck that dude.

Are you passable?

That's the important part

sage

Being born sucks.
They took off a part of my penis that I'll never get back.

>Please stop being bigots

Please go look up what the word "bigot" means and then kill yourself for being one yourself.

looks like a young putin with a wig 2bh

It's a pathology. There's a proven pharmaceutical treatment.

fuck off, this is not Sup Forums go to /soc/ or some stupid shit.

MODS!

>1 post by this ID

I'd suck his feminine penis.

Tits or gtfo

I don't like the word "passable". Its objectifying. But yes I am

Whats your name girl?

Yes, it means "to change": as in the case of translate or transfer. To use it in the context of "transgender" or "transexual" as if those things can change is a contradiction. Nobody in history has ever changed from a man to a woman or a woman to a man, and nobody ever will. The only conceivable way this change would be possible is if every cell in your body changed, but if that happened you wouldn't be you any longer, and hence you wouldn't have changed at all, you would have ceased to exist.

you're trans-mentally ill,be happy in the body you were born

>this is your average untanned German

if you can make a distinction yourself between being passing or not being passing its a legit attribute to be interested in knowing. is pic in OP legit ts?

>Gender
>Assigned
Man, this is the kind of thing that makes me want to puke. It's not like some guy just checks a fucking box. You either are male or female, or in extremely rare cases, hermaphrodite.

It's not something that can be incorrect, and it's not something that can be changed. What chromosomes do you have? Because that determines your gender. If you think otherwise, you're mentally ill.

want to SUCC my 9" dick bby?

Op pic is a woman, not a mentally ill individual.

a subhuman albanian calling someone else mentally ill... purge yourself you gutter trash faggot.

>Daily Reminder that Albanians should be genocided

cant decide your chromosomes faggot

You are female, ur mind is just fucked up and you think ur male. That is all what there is to it, deal with it. bye.

west europe call me a faggot? oh the irony

Did you like Sense8?

>be Muhammad Al-Akbar McTerrorism
>concoct brilliant scheme to collapse Germoney from the inside out
>rape all the women to spread your seed
>every fucking one is a tranny
>game runs into overtime

You *are* an object. You are an extended body in space. We call the class of objects to which you belong human beings. Human beings are animals and animals are all objects. You also belong to the class of human beings known as idiots. Idiots are humans and humans are animals and animals are objects.

Is the "pic related"?
Cause if so, then yep! Doc was wrong! You are a girl!
Oh.... that's not you, is it.
Let me guess... you are a chubby, square chinned dyke looking man who chopped his penis off and runs around in spandex.
No thanks.

Isn't Medpackland pretty much dead center of Europe?

murder your self subhuman

i want to suck on kayla's red hot throbbing tranny dick until she cums her load in my mouth

>comes entirely from inside your mind
In that case I'm a dragon flying banana dildo. Just because I say so.

meh close with germany,and well i went to germany i dont think i saw german there so i assume its the same there

Mentall illnes is no gender.

Go spread your degeneracy on tumblr or "le reddit xDD".

>albanian "education"

i would pay so much to nail you to a crucifix. think of the economic benefits. millions of europeans coming to albania and paying to nail you subhumans to crucifixes.

>tfw no qt trap gf

What's the difference?

wow there ARE christians there wow im surprized i thought you went went full jihad

Dude you sound pretty mad

>the gender assigned to me at birth was incorrec
It wasn't assigned it was recognized through your genitalia because if you develope male genitalia most probably is you have XY cromosoma and you do so, you're male. After you can think of yourself as a female, but you are male whatever you do.

>to protest his decision
If the doctor says you're male but your parents finds out you have a vagina, they won't give a shit about doctor's opinion. It has nothing to do with an authoritarian rule, just human biological reality. You, as a human in a whole, are a male.

I never got trans people. If I woke up to be a woman it'd be weird sure, but I'd come to terms with it. I'd probably become a lesbian though, as I Don't find male anatomy attractive in any way.

Why would you ever be willing to do all that shit to become a girly trap, when you can just as well become a girly gay. Much easier, less social stigma, easier on parents, doesn't make you a freak.

>incorrectly assumed that having a penis when I was born made me a boy

Fuck off Euro fag, you chose the wrong excuse why you want to bang guys homo

I never seen a muslim tranny before. Show pictures pls.

you just have a fucked up extreme fetish where you like to dress in girl clothes. It is easy to treat these kind of disorders but the media and society are saying that this kind of behaviour is OK but it's not. The funniest thing about this is that most trannies realize what they did later in their late 30's and 40's and they kill themselves.Also shitty bait.

10/10 m8 underrated as fuck

ouch

>the gender assigned to me at birth was incorrect

Who assigned it?

>she

Gender has nothing to do with sex and sexuality. I personally identify as pansexual, I have dated boys, girls, and others on the lovely gender spectrum. I am really proud of my sexuality, and I believe being open like this makes the world a more exciting place to live.

make a vocaroo

>implying anybody takes germans for men

there are only two genders as there are two sexes,read a biology book for gods sake

>Tranny
>Germany
not being even surprised here anymore.

>she

Sure with your new liberal re defined version of gender you stupid fag. Don't act so high and mighty over a new notion recently conceived by the people wanting to dumb you down, weaken you so the enemy can easily walk over you without much resistence.

Women of the front lines, men pretending to be women etc. These are just tools to make an enemy an easy bitch to take over come the war.

fag

OHillary

>entirely from inside your mind

To bad your "mind" doesn't tell you that you are an alpha male billionaire who has the power of telekinesis and ability to dimension jump...because by your logic that would make it fact as well.

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

My father is trains. Is a hard job. Drive trains is hard, but you can be strong like my father.
Keep up good trains driving.

boipucci

post pi

*pic

post face pic

Fixed flag.

The problem is that you have a mental illness.
Your gender is right, your mind is fucked up.

why am I not surprised

It means this is obvious bait, but whatever.
>I am a trans girl, which means that I'm biologically and anatomically male, but suffer from gender dysphoria and autogynephilia -- a disorder in which I fetishize having sex with myself as the opposite sex -- and the co-morbidity of my disorders with schizophrenia and related disorders is high
>I would respond well to some anti-psychotics like Pimozide 2mg, which, if taken daily, will cause the cessation of my fantasies about cutting off my penis and magically becoming a woman despite the fact that I will always have XY chromosomes
Yeah.

>I am a trans girl, which means that the gender assigned to me at birth was incorrect
No, faggot. Your DNA and chromosomes define who you are at birth.
Mental issues and playing make believe doesn't make you a girl

anime shit calling anyone faggot. thanks for giggle

Gender is a social contruct.
Im sure renowed psychologists and psychatrists know more about medication and disorders than you.

>tfw no trap gf because supply and demand skew

>...that the gender assigned to me at birth was incorrect.
>assigned
>at birth

>doctor !incorrectly! "assumed" that having a penis when I was born made me a boy
>penis
>male

>comes from inside your mind

You just took the terms "mentally" and "ill" to a whole new level.

No worries the RWDS will end your suffering in the near future.

So you are a cross dressing phaggot? Is that correct ?

Not your personal blog nigger, fuck off.
Unless you post boipucci right now, in which case you can stay for a little while

The SJW movement has used their "feels based, justice driven" propaganda to convince transgendered people that they are protesting society for defining their gender based on their sex. This has turned transgendered people into a tool to be used by the Social Justice movement. They have convinvinced them that society is the cause of their ills and that gives them something to fight against and gives them a false hope.

What the transgendered people are actually angry at, is nature/God. They feel they are the wrong sex based on how they feel about gender. The depression and hopelessness of protesting nature and God Creates a feeling of helplessness and depression about their condition. The SJWs gave them a something to rail against and that gave them hope. They would rather illogically and wrongly blame society for their condition and feel good, than wallow in depression from the futility of blaming nature/God.

your genetics knows more about your gender than you

opkankeren senpai

No, it means that you are an insane faggot.

well to your luck traps are narcissistic creatures, so just pretend to not be attracted to them and they'll be all over you

Why hasn't Japan created futa bunnygirls yet?