Is anyone here avoiding pol lately since there is so much negative trump news that it just makes you depressed?

Is anyone here avoiding pol lately since there is so much negative trump news that it just makes you depressed?

Trump has had such an abysmal few weeks it makes me afraid he'll lose ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TwuR0jCavk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is just shit when Americans dominate the issues. Trump is deliberately running a rollercoaster campaign and they won't shut the fuck up about it.

Sup Forums is actually best when there are no issues, then it's basically a right wing philosophy board.

hmm

diabolical 57D underwater anti-gravity mahjong from hell

I feel ya Aussie cunt. I've been making my way to other boards more often because of the same reason. Not to mention I've been doing a lot more stuff to avoid the internet.

I wouldn't worry too much. There's a possibility they're manipulating the polls a bit. We haven't got the debates yet. The best thing I can do is vote for him on election day and persuade others to.

This is anecdotal so don't take it as fact or anything but I've only met 2 white Shillary supporters and met a few black ones. I've talked a few out of the ones I mentioned into going third party or TRUMP. I know Dems (black and white) going Trump this year. Most white people love him. I live in NC so it matters. This Mexican girl I'm talking to seems to not care about my support but she's also completely legal. Immigrated here the right way when she was 8. She didn't even use the bullshit born here way. The media lies and it will rally behind any small mistake they can jump on.

Do you think I come here because I support the small handed one?

I'm loving this.

DONT BELIEVE THE POLLS. TRUMP IS ACTUALLY UP 0.6% ON THE UNBIASED (LONGROOM) POLLS Don't let them put the seed of doubt in your mind.

>australia fell for CTR

Big surprise.

Who are you voting for and why?

It can get boring with nothing happening, and just irritating with such a long election especially with all these Hillary shills.

Sup Forums is best during an actual happening.

>blaming pol
>Not blaming trump
FAGGOT

>911
Post of Truth

Just a few more months till this election is over, but i would think it will continue for another several months after it finally finishes

>Unironically trying to create a sage space for Drumpf

Fuck you hypocrites

Gotta wait till Sep 26. Taking sooo long.

I'm avoiding Sup Forums because it has been really boring lately.

The elections were funny during primaries but now it is just Trump repeating himself like a broken toy and Hillary being repulsive. The only reason anyone would support either of them is beyond me.

Rest is just plain old race baiting or happening wank which to be honest is entertaining if something would actually happen.

I'd rather watch BLM or Australian politics at this point, at least they are genuinely retarded instead of just lame and autistic.

I actually like trump though and all this negative news is making me depressed

Im not blaming pol, im just avoiding it and the news in general because of bad news

Sure, i blame trump for floundering, but i want the man to win.

I dont give a fuck if he said 2nd amendment people can take out hillshill, i found it funny the madman, but i want him to fucking win

Chin up.

Literally everything that happens prior to Sept 21 does not matter.

I'm just avoiding pol, because the number of anti trump threads have increased 10-fold over the past 3 days. I see the same exact bait threads, worded identically, even at the same time. It has nothing to do with how well he was doing, because an equal amount of anti Hillary, copy pasted, bait threads would be annoying too. They stiffle discussion.

I agree. I don't want to see Trump 24/7

I miss when frogs were getting killed.

Wait until the debates.

Youre right to stay away, Shelia, cuz Trump *is* going to lose.

>Very, very badly

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

you are either a comcern troll or you have been effectively concern trolled. just vote.

This, everything that has happened after the NCs will be completely forgotten when the debates happen. It's there that Trump will stand tall or fall.

S H I L L T H R E A D

S A G E

Not really. Efforts are being focused elsewhere. There's no point in focusing here when Sup Forumsacks are "locked in".

So the shitposting is directed at other sites and in social media. Then there's a few OPs being prepared (or already under way) to ensure right-wing dominion of Congress too - not to help the Cuckservatives though.

You have to check the other sites and social media to see what's really happening.

Nah, I'm enjoying it.

I actually had a women in my work, who is on the hard left, tell me she "visits alt-right forums" and the alt-right are turning on Trump and many now support Hillary

I concluded from this she goes to Sup Forums & thinks the shills are actually us.

Eh, this time will pass quickly. Polls shouldn't concern you. It's obvious they were manipulated as there's no way in hell Clinton jumped to a 10-15 point lead just because some sandniggers criticized him at the DNC.

The media's demonization of Trump is only going to fire up his base more, including independents. Even the dumbest among them are offended by the blatant partisanship of supposedly neutral journalists, as the media isn't even trying to hide their machinations anymore.

I've never seen anything even resembling this mess during past elections. I may be wrong, but it genuinely seems that corporate interest and their lapdog neoliberals and MSM are genuinely scared of the national sentiment and its potential effects on their ability to increase their bottom line, which is essentially what this entire election is about.

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

libs completely own the media

its sad that even some Sup Forumstards fall for the narrative

chin up lad its going to be a landslide win and the butthurt is going to be 10 times more satisfying than brexit fume

Nah.

I enjoy the bantz. Trump says or does something that Sup Forums freaks out about and a week later it turns out that he was playing 4D dice and we're all fuckin stupid.

Besides, you gotta take the good with the bad, AUS. He's an awesome canidate, and a seemingly cool guy, but every now and again he simply can't be 100% on top of his shit, just like everyone else.

I genuinely like him and his policies, and I'm voting for him, regardless. You shouldn't let Sup Forums scare you so easy.

I have. it turns out he wants to lose and doesn't care about anything

hahaha stupid fagget, he never wanted to be president in the first place and is just playing around.
Only low IQ pol fools think he stands a chance. It's really amusing.

There are other chan forums. But to be clear, I stopped listening to the media altogether. I go elsewhere to read whats really happening in the world.

Media destroyed itself this year.

Eat shit, faggot shill.

what a weak minded plebs.

i'm a muslim and for all the web in the internet, i'm on Sup Forums because i know how much "love" people on Sup Forums towards muslim.

i want the red pill, and the red pill cannot be obtained if you dont hear other side argument/stories, otherwise the "red pill" is just a huge echo chamber/hug box.

>Americans are seriously selecting between two senior citizens well beyond retirement age

Yeah supporting either makes no damn sense on this fundamental level. Media playing like Clinton doesn't have health problems is like saying she is incapable of aging.

You're fucking idiotic if you believe that. He consistently shoots himself in the foot at his own fucking rallies, let alone a debate with someone who isn't pls clap

The same unbiased polls that predicted Romney's win? kek, get out of here, Rove

youtube.com/watch?v=9TwuR0jCavk

> avoid the negative coverage
Why? The media shitstorm is glorious. Watching it thrash around as its strangled to death and seeing the life slowly leave its eyes. It's also hilarious to see the collaboration of the completely controlled media. This is gamergate manufactured concensus on steroids.

The more ridiculous they cover the news, the more desperate their death struggle appears (and the harder my boner gets).

Its great brother
They are scared of us and we turn more of them by the day
It's gloriously wonderful

A lot of people predicted a Romney win tbqh. I remember pol lighting up about an Obama one term presidency.

Mittens was Just. That. Bad.

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

No

>why?

pic related

That makes sense. If she went to Germany, she'd probably think the refugees are German.

2/10 b8

Naah Just coasting along...the hard works just about done really...just waiting on the election now!

Your tears, they're delicious. More! I want more! Give them to me, loser!

Nice try shill, oh, didn't notice the flag, carry on you stupid skip, can to the head skip. How many you down out in the sun skip? Just gonna keep downin'em till you pass out skip? Enjoy skip.

I have 7 fuktarded leftie Bernout friends who are voting for Trump because they now have a clue.

I was a bit suprised in the beginning, knowing how well he does and how he suprised the establishment.
Then I did some research on Real Clear Politics, who do all these polls and I realized what they were and how they polled very unlikely outcomes.
After that I pretty much got turned around, mentally, every time I read a trumpbashing thread I was gladened, some shit human being somewhere was triggered or paid enough to shit on the Lord Emperor at this precious time.
I enjoyed the fact that this was ultimate proof we were winning and that the shills would become redpilled by being here....
It became a bit much last night, so I went over to eightchan and told them about the state of the board so they were a little worried and organized a counter, which is why you see alot more pro Lord Emperor of Human Greatness Trump threads.

I only drink rum, rum tequila and wine, is that rum any good? Only had rootbear by bundaberg.

> so much negative trump news
those are not news, they're hit pieces

you can compare what they report to what he actually says in the rally, they twist everything and focus on anything but the message he is trying to deliver

just keep on MAGA'ing

Sup Forums is ridiculous lately. It seems the creator of longroom has a botnet or something to spam that shitty website to get more ad revenue from delusional idiots on this board. Plus now there's tons of Hillary copypasta being spammed in every thread. Everyone just shouts "shill! Shill! CTR! CTR!" every second post and like 3/4 of the board is about trump polls now. This board is dead pretty much, you can't even discuss anything on here with the amount of spambots rolling through here

>everyone just shouts "shill, shill!"

So basically Sup Forums pre Sup Forums-harbor

Sad to say, but this boards golden age was probably February 2015-April 2016

Wow I almost slipped up and voted Hillary after reading that.

k...keep me posted shill

>s a g e

It was interesting when trump was just winding up and he was actually doing interesting things. Now people are just posting random pics of polls, people reply with fake polls, thread devolves into 300 post shitposting mayhem of everyone calling each other shills, Hillary plants, and CTR employees...

We need to get rid of the reverse-SJWs that have overwhelmed the board, they're too easily triggered.

>sploosh

Low energy post.

>tfw pol is supposed to be a board of peace
All of the shills bring nothing but hatred to our board of harmony :( it make me sad.