Rogue One
>it's bad because it's nothing like previous Star Wars movies
>it's bad because of the fan service
>it's bad because of quips

Spider-Man: Homecoming
>it's good because it's nothing like previous Spider-Man movies
>it's good because of the fan service
>it's good because of quips

I didn't think much of either movie, but you cannot deny that Jay Bauman, and Rich Evans are dishonest hypocritical retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rogue One is trying to fit into the same continuity as the other Star Wars movies. The latest Spiderman wants to be different than the others since it is yet anothe reboot.

who are you quoting?

are you still upset about the transformers videos?

RLM BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

both are shit

The fan service and quips were better in homecoming than in rogue one.

people are still butthurt about Rouge One?
honestly

People are super salty over BAKA, I honestly don't see what the hate is all about.

just pointing out the fallacies in RLM's claim as movie critics

Nobody's butthurt about Rogue One, everyone expected them to rip the movie apart. The problem is that they are dishonest hack frauds since they gave a free pass to Force Awakens which is far worse than Rogue One. They're obviously on Disney payroll and get some latitude on the spin-offs to keep their street credibility. But we aren't fools.

I totally love the constant unending asspain around the Rogue One.

That movie had no characters, that was its main and probably only real problem. It could work perfectly. The premise wasnt ground breaking, but with characters, it would totally work.

It might be because of those cuts and reshoots or whatever they did, because Jyn has more character in trailer than in the actual movie.

And that was also what I believe RLM was trying to say.

Rogue ONe was just a bad movie. The characters were card board and the pacing was awkward. The movie felt so unneascary. It was boring too.

They're both bad because they are shit.

>But we aren't fools.

I disagree.

you wanted them to shit on force awakens because you didn't like it (probably before you'd even seen it), then you cried when they didn't validate your opinion.

and some of you are still crying a year and a half later.

I wasn't really a fan of Rogue One but RLM was too hard on it for all the wrong reasons. The characters were it's biggest flaw, but forgiving a movie set in the future for nostalgia pandering, while condemning a spin-off set directly before the first movie for it is pretty fucking dumb.

If you can't forgive X-wings in a movie that takes place during ANH, but forgive it in a movie about 40 years later for it you should evaluate your views.

All of this

You watch different movies for different reasons mate.

Jay was just whining on Twitter about Miller and Lord being fired for making the Han Solo movie more of a comedy, which would have been very different than the other Star Wars films though.

>I dislike RLM because of reasons I completely make up

>disliked abad movie
>liked a good movie
Wow shocking

What's your point?

Rogue One was genuinely terrible dude, not fun, not exciting, completely forgettable in every way.

You can't complain about one Star Wars movie "not being Star Wars enough" while then proclaiming disappointment that another Star Wars movie that is nothing like Star Wars is being retooled to be more like Star Wars.

It's the definition of hypocrisy.