What is the leftist obsession with being pro Love/positivity

it gets on my nerves

they are basically stupid

They think that those things are infectious.

the golden rule

we learn it here in canada

I forget what the story was behind this pic.

Wasn't guy just heiling Hitler all day during a parade and he got arrested for "hate speech" or something?

But in Canada it means you have a pee fetish. At least it does in Montreal.

They're true Christians

They aren't, they just signal that they are because it convinces gullible idiots and children to be on their side.

>I'm an angsty, edgy teenager

not from montreal

the biggest story there is that bloke flicking his fag into the beer

It's supposed to be feel good. Y'know, easy going and friendly. The entire leftist ideology is based around feeling good.

Because love is love and equal. Why are you so against love and diversity?

found her on tinder?

Because it gets you pussy, you dumb spaghettinigger.

That is called virtue signaling.

I think there are less neo-progressives out there and more people who are too afraid to think for themselves because they don't want to be labeled a "bigot."

Bigotry and hate and love have lost all meaning in the past 2 years, and leftism has killed it.

It's what let's them keep the moral high ground. The believe in love and good and if you don't instantly agree you are just filled with hate and bad
It's why so many don't actually know why. They just know that are good and you are bad.

Love, body positivity, self love, self interest; all things that exist to poison the mind of an healthy person. The big pharmaceutical companies make millions by selling antidepressants and heart medications. they say that heart attacks will make you more likely to be depressed. Can you imagine that cancer is less depressing than a heart attack? The real correlation between heart disease and depression, is that depression and anxiety cause stress on the heart, causing what's known as "broken heart syndrome" which is most definitely real. People essentially die because of depression either by two ways; they could either off themselves, or they could chemically induce death (too much alcohol) or they simply die of a broken heart. This is an evolutionary function of human biology, to kill off the depressed. Depression itself isn't a personal issue, and it has nothing to do with you personally. It's a form of being dishonored by society. There is no form of depression that doesn't stem from social stigma. Transsexuals are more depressed (because they are socially stigmatized) women are more depressed because their brain is more socially sensitive. Body positivity is a message about selfishness to spite society, to be self interested and less altruistic. This is why liberalism and libertarianism needs to die.

>she

To get women voters...

I dunno, what is with Sup Forums's obsession with being bitter neet virgins?

Yeah, those damn leftists and their "love" and "positivity"... thankfully we here on Sup Forums know better, right? Hate and negativity is obviously superior!

It's a form of control by insisting on a standard they attempt to force you into behaving in a fashion that suits them and there feelings. It comes from a position of 100% self obsession and is why they will demand a person smiles/is "positive"without ever considering for a fucking second what that person might be going through in their life and defending that individuals right to express how they feel.

where i said i'm in favour of hate? too much drinking as usual norway?

Orwell-esque limitation of language. All opposition is now "hate", so this must be countered by "love".

A pleasant facade is a useful thing to have when you're actually a ruthless criminal.

See: Hillary Clinton

Compassion are signs of a dying nation.

Fuck happiness. I'm not happy and I have no intention to act like I am happy.
And if I don't like someone, I will not pretend I like him. Fuck his happiness too.

He's talking about the OP picture, dumbass. Lurk more.