Over 6,000 Migrants Sue Germany For Taking Too Long With Asylum Claims

>Over 6,000 migrants are suing the German government because they say that their asylum claims are taking too long to process. After receiving over one million new migrants looking to claim asylum in 2015, the German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) has been unable to shift a significant backlog of cases to process. The agency has long been troubled with extended waiting periods to deal with asylum claims, with the average waiting time being around five to six months.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/10/thousands-migrants-sue-germany-taking-long-asylum-claims/

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/impressum/autor-9179.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/innenministerium-reagiert-auf-rush-hour-for-refugees-naechtliche-fluechtlingsfluege-in-koeln-bonn-erfunden-a1920240.html
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/markus-maehler/die-wahrheit-ueber-merkels-neue-fluechtlingsmassen-im-flieger.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((6000 Migrants)))

Ha
Evict some germans from their homes and settle those poor refugees in you racists

That couple in your picture is not some ordinary couple but two journalists from the leftist magazin " Der Spiegel ".

His name is Maximilian Popp and he is an SJW and Nigger lover who also stupid in Istanbul. His topic are : " Migration, islam and racism ". You cant get any more cucked than this Guy.

spiegel.de/impressum/autor-9179.html

studied not stupid although that is also true.

Fuck, I lost one of my fav memes when my last HD fried...it has the White guy with a loud over his head thinking of video games, the dune coon dreaming of a sheep, and the women dreaming about having 3 cocks shoved into mouth at the same time.
It's hysterical. Anyone have it? Please?

*White guy with a CLOUD over his head

The German government are intentionally creating these "crisises" so that they can create more jobs for Germans. Thousands of lawyers are going to get business now.

This is going to go on and on for hundreds of years. Germans are completely dependent on their government to create fake jobs for them.

>Der Spiegel ".
Are they really that far Left? Was reading an Eng editorial by them yesterday. holy shit, these people are fucking insane!

They say that germany cannot allow itself to be blackmailed by Edogan, and needs a plan B. So what do they think it should be? Settle all the rapefugees in Italy and Greece.

Do people realize that 250,000 more (80% male) have come into Germany this year? "Der Speigel" editorial staff need to be tried for treason and hanged...

OY vay I mean ooga bogga

" Der Spiegel " is a leftist magazine to make Students feel " smart " while reading it.

Every article is filled with pure smug arrogance and literal spitting on common people and especially national conservatives.

And yes they should be hanged.

I wish this would happen.

that picture makes me think every time senpai

>BAMF

R A R E
A
R
E

>he doesn't read junge freiheit or sezession im netz

>lel.exe

>Settle all the rapefugees in Italy and Greece.
I swear to God I will start beheading the German tourists we have here if that happens

meh

fuck her face is so hot in this

cheeky buttslut, you go get em brother insallah

>a fucking leaf to stupid to realize that is described a situation without referring to my reading habits and favourite magazines

You are a special kind of Moron, right ?

Will the 'fugee's llawers also be paid for by the German taxpayers?

>just look away

Germany is so fucked, their economy will not take this parasitic drain for long

Finally is there family reunification ongoing at night with flight from Turkey? Can't read this language and google sucks

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/innenministerium-reagiert-auf-rush-hour-for-refugees-naechtliche-fluechtlingsfluege-in-koeln-bonn-erfunden-a1920240.html
info.kopp-verlag.de/hintergruende/deutschland/markus-maehler/die-wahrheit-ueber-merkels-neue-fluechtlingsmassen-im-flieger.html

I though courts were only for citizens

if someone broke into my house, would they be entitled to use my TV or eat out of my fridge?

I'm sure it's already happened. I would like to hear from that germ husband.

>25% Bertelsmann

Good for them really. It's a travesty that after all they've endured that they should have to wait so long. Asylum claims should be instantly granted, no questions asked.

>desperately discussing cuckolding on the net
A N G L O S
N
G
L
O
S

Of course

That's bullshit

It's not the immigrants, it's some asshole lawyer. 99% of those immigrants don't even know what a lawyer or court is.

I hate every single fucking country.

KEK

I would appreciate it when somebody could post the pic where his wife is imagining the two cocks in her mouth on his facebook page.

Would be so wonderful if he gets divorced from his wife because of this fuckin' pic.

I meant this pic for his facebook page.

If it were me, I'd just hire people to go pick up garbage or something instead, but I guess that is just too simple.

Hahaha Germany is so fucked

wow
o
w

Human rights are impossible in this situation.
Is every refugee entitled to a hearing ? When there's more refugees then lawyers, what can you possibly do ?

pay um in bullets you fucking cucks

>actually being a cuckold

G E R M A N S
E
R
M
A
N
S

You can tell from her body language she is highly attracted to the refugee man. She is pointing herself towards him and actively positioning her body to be close to his. All subconscious body language that indicates attraction.

That's what a lot of you retards don't understand. Women want these men in their countries. Women don't care how brown or hairy or smelly their man is, as long as he is the biggest and toughest man.

A woman would take a larger muslim man with muscles over a scrawny German guy any day. It's part of their master plan. Invite a competing male population into your country, sit back and watch as the males fight it out, fuck the winner. It's been the mindset of women since the dawn of humanity.