These Assholes Demolished the Republican Party Forever

Way to go guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIKhr158cD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beck always knew Trump was a fucking clown

This guy demolished the American Economy.
Credit where credit is due, says I!

They don't care. At least they got payed

>Hannity
Are you fucking kidding me? Every day on his radio show he talks about how cuckservatives should rally behind Trump and unify to defeat Hillary. He also constantly shames Cruz, Paul Ryan, and Kasich for not supporting Trump, etc.

Seriously, Hannity is based.

lol, no

all they did was tell people what they wanted to hear, just empty voices

the actual culprits are globalist politicians of the Bush family tradition who sold out the working class year after year and hoped no one would care enough to intervene

I wonder when Glenn Beck declares himself the prophet-leader of the American Mormon Party

Probably when they've taken over Utah. They'll probably declare a Mormon jihad all other Christian denominations and all other religions.

Explain?

Glenn Beck needs facefucked by a garbage truck.

>facefucked by a cheeto
youtube.com/watch?v=fIKhr158cD4

> Hannity
> Slams Obama for using dijon mustard
> Slams Obama for using a teleprompter
> Praises Trump for using a teleprompter

Yea the guy's a retard and an embarrassment

And nothing of value was lost

He is an embarrassment, but he's not any worse than the mainstream media's treatment of Trump. So, he's essentially just the republican's version of CNN.

>confirmed for never listening to Hannity

You forgot to include Trump.

Add Alex "Kosher" Jones to that list

Hannity is based. He's probably the only anchor on TV who tries to remain as unbiased as possible.

The only reason Fox hasn't fired him is because their ratings are already tanking to begin with.

Habitat is the biggest shill of all. He has no principles and is more than willing to destroy America for his thirty pieces of silver.

Fuck him.

Nice try shifting the blame from the spineless leadership of the republican party to a group of paid entertainers.

And one never should.

Actually, it was Reagan who demolished the Republican party forever when he granted blanket amnesty to millions of illegals.

>They should get a medal