"Like, the number of divorces soared to over one million in 1975 exceeding the number of first time marriages"

>"Like, the number of divorces soared to over one million in 1975 exceeding the number of first time marriages"

>Shows animation of a white female with a black child "divorcing" or being divorced (implied) by a white seemingly athletic male.

Is this John Green showing his power level or just one of his animators? Or, on the other hand, is this subliminal cuck shilling?

>John Green showing his power level

John Green is the Alpha Cuck.

explain

I want to believe he is just shilling for more youtube dollars because I like his personality and his videos are kinda fun to watch on adderal

you should probably take a long hard look at yourself if you think John Green has a good personality

Just because I like it doesn't mean its good, I realize I have shit taste if that's what you're trying so desperately to imply.

at least you admit you like sucking dicks

How about a link, you dink.

>Jewtube whoring at this hour

Literally who?

I didn't even link it I was just asking for an answer to a genuine question.
Are you trying to frame me of being a "jewtube" shill?

U MAD BRO?

>go suck some dicks, it will help you calm down

>replies with just a picture, not text
>somehow thinking I'm butthurt and not just having fun on my adderal buzz

here we got the perfect example of an average conversation in Sup Forums.

taking drugs is degenerate, fucking niggers

Brb gonna smoke a cig before helping my mom with her court paperwork to get more child support

>I'm being 100% honest, at least she's paying me though
>inb4 why is she paying you to help you get more money
>I'm going to New York Sunday and she would just give me money anyways so she offered to "pay me" to help her

John Green is a faggot who thinks white women having black kids is fine and necessary, hes so far up the cuck ladder hes reaching apex cuck.

How can anyone like that personality?

He's kinda high energy and makes fast, fairly humorous jokes

>no link

can you just fuck off

link this

*unzips dick*

Your dick has a zipper?

>No link

Kys lazy piece of fat

watch?v=OCrxD19DHA8

you fucking faggots here