Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgKiMRpufoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOMEBODY

My bad. Lets move on to more relevant issue 200 years in the present though.

>it's stupid to be proud of the positive accomplishments of your nation

>but you should be held responsible for negative accomplishments of your nation

Standard liberal doublethink.

Hold America for the first time?

It really makes me drink!
Now I want to change my vote.
Voting Trump now. Thanks!

According to those standards no country is great, was ever great and will never be great.

>genocide of the Natives
They should have fought harder.

>enslavement of Africans
Sold by other Africans.

>plunder and destruction of the entire world
The world is still here.

Wow

Consider my record corrected

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail..

Wow!

Makes me think ... you suck

I had a friend that asked me "When was America ever great?" He isn't a friend anymore

nope. brown people countries did no wrong because brown people cant do anything wrong by definition because whitey forced them to even though i cant prove it

It's too wordy for a hat.

Should have told him "When you kill yourself".

FUCK AMERICA.

REMEMBER THIS YOU AMERIFATS YOU WILL FALL JUST LIKE ROME AND EVERY OTHER EMPIRE.

wow i am thingken so hard right now

yeah, we are good at being the most powerful. Also Caucasus.

Just remember though, when we fall, you fall as well.

We wuz neanderthals, though.

>When SJWs/Progressives meet the "WE WUZ KANGZ" ideology
These cucks willingly accept this baseless nonsense too. These people seriously need to kill themselves.

THAT WAS LIKE A HUNDREAD + YEARS AGO GET THE FUCK OVER IT

It makes me think people should be taught history instead of sound bites by those who hate the west, yet never seem to want to leave

What the fuck do you think the Civil war was over you retard? Millions of people fucking died in order to bring about the abolition of slavery.

ONCE

>100 years ago
Dumbass listen to the first 30 seconds of this video... This poor, young African American's grandmother was a slave

youtube.com/watch?v=lgKiMRpufoM

White people are essentially neanderthal descendent though. Well, homo sapiens exterminated/out-competed them, but the Europeans absorbed their DNA.

TOLD

Neanderthals are a different species than us, so its extremely disingenuous to use them to represent Europe and then use modern races to represent the rest of the world.

Yeah let's Ignore the fact natives interbreed with other races more than any other race showing they were always self destructive and despite being mostly a bunch of hybrids their genetic presence is higher today than it was before the u.s.

Also ignore the still ongoing enslavement of blacks by muslim countries and how much more they enslaved because their harsher treatments and castration practices meant they needed to buy more slaves after theirs die.

Every race has committed atrocities. If you want to witness atrocities you should visit the type of violence black people are willing to carry on on *themselves*. There is still slavery in modern age africa as well.

Also, white people were responsible for abolishing slavery. Muslims and blacks had slaves as well, but that never gets focused on, probably because they don't have liberal shitheads willing to actually entertain this nonsense.

White people have done more for the world than any race, we abolished slavery, invented scientific method, invented antibiotics, invented vaccines.....the list is almost endless.

I'm going to say something slightly controversial now, those black motherfuckers should be grateful we took them out of Africa and introduced them to a society with a functional and reliable source of agriculture, water sanitation, medicine, and education. They'd be rotting in an African shithole otherwise. Ungrateful turds.

some faggot anthropologist (as in literally a butt pirate) was trying to meme that Europeans cannibalized the Neanderthals.

>that
>slightly controversial
>on Sup Forums

The only controversy on here is which method of genocide to use to exterminate them.

blacks are incapable of comprehending timelines
this images makes it apparent more so than other works since it's ignoring 40,000 in stead of a couple of hundred or thousand but it also comes out in the egypt stuff
while it is true that black people did rule egypt it was not until the last couple of generations toward the end of the empire where nothing significant was built or done

El araucANO

((()))
Guilt by association of race or nationality is a bullshit kike meme.

Nice triple digits, confirms it is true.

I've seen this exact post before, but not from this flag. Nice work shillbot!

HOL' ON, HOL' ON, HOL' ON

>black people take over Egypt
>the empire crumbles

Really makes you think!

God I miss him

>implying it wasn't your own that sold you into slavery

You should be thanking us for freeing you and being the first nation to make slavery illegal.

So they´re saying a bunch of neanderthals was able to fuck every other race's hit up? How are we not superior again?

ME

THE

Ironically if they had stayed in Africa they might still be slaves to this day. The vast majority of slaves from Africa were already part of the slave class before they ever left the continent.

When you hear black people talking about how Whitey stole their cultural identity, keep in mind that they never actually had one. Slavery was an African institution and the first American slave owner was an African immigrant, who demanded the courts allow him to keep slaves because it was his culture to live with a bunch of muscular submissive men wearing collars.

>being the first nation to make slavery illegal
[citation needed]

WORLD

THOSE THINGS AREN'T TRUE THOUGH
THEY'RE BLATANTLY REVISIONIST HISTORY
EVEN THE ENSLAVEMENT CHARGE IS FALSE, WE JUST BOUGHT ALREADY ENSLAVED AFRICANS FROM OTHER BLACK AFRICAN SLAVERS
FUCK

They were the only ones to fight a war between themselves over it, you've gotta give them that much

IS

America didn't enslave Africans. They bought them from other Africans that enslaved them.

GONNA

BLOW

ME

Americans didn't genocide Natives, they were moved or died of disease. Africans enslaved Africans and the US took in the least amount of black slaves out of any white nation (Arabs took in more slaves than all white nations combined plus some). Finally the US doesn't destroy the entire world, only regions where our (((((((allies))))))) want to control.

>They should have fought harder.
That or not been such a bunch of savage monkeys.
lel at this captcha

The first two things were happening before America was even its own country and the last thing is pretty rich considering the incredible amount of aid we've been giving the entire world for decades.

The current generation of Americans is responsible for

>Vietnam 1964
>Kosovo 1999
>Iraq 2003
>Syria 2011

All of them were carried out without UN mandate, and are technically therefore illegal and war crimes.

So yes, the US should be held accountable in that regard, extradite the people in charge to international war crimes tribunals, and pay war reparations.

Not really. What do you want a north korean state that jails the child to continue the fathers sentence? father murderer dies. The child must take responsibility and jail time to pay penance for the sins of another entity.

That is fucking it. #ImWithHer now.

Why does Brazil never get any attention for their slavery, which was not only far more extensive than in America, but lasted much longer (until 1888) in fact they were the LAST western country that abolished the practice. This is why there are so many mixed / blacks in Brazil today, because they imported 5 million+ slaves.

America only imported 300,000 slaves, and while that number grew much larger as their children were also enslaved, it never grew to the number of slaves imported to Brazil. Now just imagine why there are so many blacks in Brazil today, if 300,000 American slaves can become tens of millions, imagine what 5 million became in Brazil...

Because Brazil hasn't been powerful like the U.S. and the leftist attacks only what is currently powerful because of his or her own insecurities.