Be white and you'll be fine

be white and you'll be fine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>how am I supposed to knock on someone's door without walking on their property?
You're not.

> In a later civil action, however, the court found Mr. Peairs liable to Hattori's parents for $650,000 in damages
That's almost more fucked up than if they just maintained he did nothing wrong.

Rest in peace, Yoshihiro Hattori

should have teleported away before being shot

Don't knock on their doors then? Nothing wrong with the castle doctrine

>adult ass amerigun afraid of tiny jap teen
can't make this shit up

Japs are just dark haired finns

I went to the same high school as him.

probably thought he was a mexican or something

>castle doctrine
What is that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
>A castle doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place – e.g., a vehicle or home – as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.
What the fuck, property is more valuable than human life? Disgusting.

>property is more valuable than human life
Mine is

Such a sad incident. Something similar happened to my Pajeet friend, he was walking on the sidewalk in his neighborhood when some stupid old fuck pulled his gun on him and made a "citizens arrest" because he was "walking" suspiciously

>go to america on exchange
>get shot

I only leaned from this event was freeze means do not move.

>go to America on exchange
>exchange shots

America is land founded by a much of fucked-up-in-the-mind people that were trying to escape from society in Europe.

All of this nonsense makes sense in that context.

America is shit

this wouldn't have happened if was carrying an assault rifle

amiercans are subhuman

>Hattori and Haymaker rang the front doorbell but received no response. Bonnie Peairs had peered out the side door and saw them. Haymaker was wearing a neck brace due to an injury and bandages as part of a Halloween costume which led her to believe someone had been hurt or involved in an accident. She then retreated inside, locked the door, and told her husband Rodney to get his gun. Hattori and Haymaker were returning to their car when Rodney Peairs opened the carport door, armed with a loaded and cocked .44 Magnum revolver. He pointed the gun at Hattori and yelled, "Freeze!" Hattori stepped back toward the house, saying. "We're here for the party." Haymaker spotted the weapon and shouted a warning after Hattori, but it is speculated that Hattori believed this was part of a Halloween prank. Hattori was holding a tape recorder, which Peairs mistook for a firearm and Peairs fired his gun at Hattori approximately 5 feet away, hitting him in the chest, and then ran inside.[2] Haymaker rushed to Hattori, who was badly wounded and lying on his back. Haymaker ran to the home next door for help. Neither Peairs came out of their house until the police arrived about 40 minutes after the shooting. Bonnie Peairs shouted to a neighbor to "go away" when the neighbor called for help

Why the fuck do americans immediately go for their guns in any given situation?

They should be arrested for failure to act in an emergency. They not only caused the fatal wound, they failed to call an ambulance at all and discouraged neighbors.

What fucking assholes.

>trail by jury
>foreign man killed by local
>wonder why he got away with it

>kill you legally
How is this even work? Can shoot cops too?

Someone post the story of the girl scout delivering cookies and getting shot as an intruder lmao

yep. happened in texas. cops barged into the wrong house without identifying badges. homeowner thought he was under assault and killed one. jury acquitted the homeowner

Nothing wrong with this, nonwhites shouldn't have the right to enter white property.

ah yes, the reddit thread

And people call us nordics autists for not talking to strangers.

The government ends at the mailbox, fuckface. If you violate my property lines, you accept the consequences.

>Shortly after the Hattori case, a Japanese exchange student, Takuma Ito, and a Japanese-American student, Go Matsura, were killed in a carjacking in San Pedro, California, and another Japanese exchange student, Masakazu Kuriyama, was shot in Concord, California. Many Japanese reacted to these deaths as being similar symptoms of a sick society; TV Asahi commentator Takashi Wada put the feelings into words by asking, "But now, which society is more mature? The idea that you protect people by shooting guns is barbaric."

> With a love for classic American movies, Hattori was dressed up as John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever.

He deserved to get shot by wearing degenerate shit.

Is the only true answer.

One time before cell phones had GPS and navigation systems, I got lost while driving and ended up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with no idea how to get back to the highway.

I ended up knocking on somebody's door since there were no stores around and they were nice enough to help me. I didn't get shot because I don't live in an area with inbred retards like this redneck from Louisiana.

Sherman should have finished the job.

america is a nation builded on fear

No, you people have exactly the right idea.

I guess it didn't help him at Stayin' Alive.

>Go to America
>Get shot
>Call ambulance
>Get shot
>Taken to hospital
>Get shot

Go to america and open a store where I legally just execute any amerimutt that enters Y/N

Americans were a mistake.

>Be white

Everyone who loves American "culture" deserves to die desu

So you can't go anywhere either then, you halfbreed

Stuff like that happens because stuff like happens

They did nothing wrong.