'Wonder Woman' looking at $410M+ domestic, $800M+ Worldwide

Why did you ever doubt her, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/iyinjl.webm
chinafilminsider.com/foreign-films-in-china-how-does-it-work/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-30/why-china-is-hoarding-hollywood-s-box-office-profits
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she was a man looking that soft while playing a superhero, she'd be panned.

Why is she a jew? Her jew face just doesn't work as wonder woman.

It was a good movie, but after 3 failures in a row how we could expect DCEU would improve so much?

qt Diana best Diana.
my.mixtape.moe/iyinjl.webm

This week Apes will destroy Spider-Man and Wonder Woman, but Marvelcucks will say that Wonder Woman was destroyed by their Iron-Spider.

MoS and BvS weren't failures.

t. mentally ill Sup Forums poster

>if a film makes money its a good movie

fuck urself

MoS was avarege but BvS was a disaster.

Wow, your tiny brain is so close to getting it, I'll help. Almost everyone thinks muscles are attractive on men, almost no one thinks muscles are attractive on women.

>wonder woman is going to beat civil war in the us
Shame that it had to compete with all those dead on arrival franchises that are still big overseas, it would be a billion contender otherwise

>>wonder woman is going to beat civil war in the us
Fuck I didn't even think about it.

I wonder if they will turn her into DCEU Iron Man after that.

BvS was by far the best superhero movie ever. Seriously does any movie come close to it's depth? It's not only a great CBM but a great movie in general.

Isn't she already, sort of? Most successful origin story, instant cult status.

Harley Quinn has a cult status too

Misogynists BTFO'd, we did it sisters!

APOLOGIZE

Sure, but Suicide Squad was an ensemble movie marketed heavily with Batman and the Joker.
WW was marketed by WW herself.

Yep, if DC have something over Marvel moviewise it´s the girls. DC girls are extremely popular (WW, Harley, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Supergirl, etc..), meanwhile Marvel only relatively well-known character is scarlet johanson.

anyone got that pic in HR please? it's for a friend

Wondy is cute as fuck. Please don't let Bruce stick his batdick in her.

Should I?

I only have this.

Yes please.

Because she's a hateful rat-faced kike.

This movie was overrated

thanks, any pic centered around those amazonian sexy heels?

Say no more

Well I didn't. Also I didn't give a fuck.

WW was ok.

they literally cast a twink as spider-man and it made millions

Oh he will.

>Can you move a little bit closer to Ben, Gal?
>Like this, Zack?
>Yes, just a little bit more, a little bit more..that's it!

>still gets surpassed by a Marvel movie 1 month later
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does anyone have the other webm where Doomsday slams her and she smirks at it? That was hot.

I'm sorry Mistress Gal

>accidental batpenetration

>Why is she a jew?
The tribe looks out for their own.

>tertiary DC character gets beaten by two 1-billion dollar icons with an advertising campaign to feed all of Africa
Damn...

>tfw Jew in Jew land
>Gal makes it big and we are all happy for her
I doubt shit like that happens in America, whenever someone succeeds its all about digging up the dirt and shitting on them, here we are proud and cheering her on.

Wonder woman had all the muh stong woman press behind it.

>tfw already mixing my folders up
Sorry lads, here's number three

Foreign would probably gross more, but Spidey literally already dropped by almost 50% from the premiere.

>wonder woman caught up with spidey by the third day
It's going to be a slaughter

Homecoming was frontloaded as fuck and just dropped like a rock in the ocean. This is also a film starring two biggest superhero icons on film. Feige's neck is on the line here. Won't be long before Disney intervenes.

Remember these threads are confirmed shill threads and they changed their tactics after being called out for being allowed to get away with avataring and waifuposting this "actress"
swaglord is taking bribes

lol

Marvel's most notable females are with Fox Studios.

They've got Elektra and Misty Knight but they're on TV.

lmao go make another Thor thread so you can hype up that imminent failure you sad drone.

I thought all the press was on WW having no marketing?

it was. everyone was shitting on it and then /ourgal/ delivered.

And spidey had all the SJW press behing too, Mary Jane is black now

Yes praise, silly goyim

You do realise that Friday's are always front loaded because Thursday previews are rolled in, right? The only reason Wonder Woman didn't drop as much is because it didn't start off as well to begin with.

Well they've been trying to make Carol their WW and failed.

There are other capeshit movies in the same picture barely dropping at all you dumb shill. Wonder Woman made more on its first sunday than Homecoming

What Oscar is she adding to DC's mantle, bros?

>Apes gonna bury Spidey on its second weekend.

Its like movie studios can see the future or some shit. I was expecting WW to bomb bc all that 1b franchises, but its all turned out shit. and now we have best Ape movie of the tree(according to critics) coming after Spidey.
This year was truly a wonder...

Do people actually like it though im not watching a sequel, this film was pretty weak in all honesty, and her fughts were linear and nothing really stood out

Despite losing a lot of theaters due to new releases it's holding up extremely well and having minimal drops, so I assume people like it enough to rewatch it.

That's not Mary Jane. They've already said it's not.

kill yourself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>falling for that ridiculous backtracking

Yeah and the SJW pandering is all a joke, we heard you the first time shill

Please squat on me
Please
Please
Please
Oh god baby come here
Thrudt that assto ny cock bbagirl
Ilov e wonder woman so much
I see it 2 times now
God bless your

Well there you have it folks - turns out that the industry founded by the Jews has a disproportionate amount of Jews in it.

Up next - find out which ethnicity controls over 75% of pizzerias in Brooklyn. The answer may shock you

the only sjw thing in that movie is his diverse supporting cast. Those characters are there to support the white man.

>and all they had to do is make a deal with Sony to use a super popular hero and throw in another popular actor too.

This would be like comparing a Batman movie's profits to Squirrel Girl.

It also had to deal with rumor meals about it being "a mess" according to a "former WB employee."

X-Men women are a potential goldmine that Fox is sitting on. Too bad they're too incompetent to make anything of it

huh?
>Domestic: $368 mil
>Foreign: $377 mil

>little budget
>very little marketing
>coming from a franchise people allegedly hate it's pretty clear now that this is bullshit and shill smear campaign
>female lead
>it's going to make more money in the United States than a Spider-Man + Iron Man movie
I mean it's only fair since it's a better movie but still impressive

She Israel Woman, not Wonder Woman. She's just a connected member of the tribe. I'm sure she had to put some serious work in on the synagogue casting couch.

>WW - Trump
>Spider-Man - Hillary

It all makes sense. Even the advertising campaigns are similar.

Because women are equal to men but not really and they know it so the outlandish displays of female power fantasies receive millions of ticket sales to help mend the devastated ego of the fairer sex.

>linear
And this is bad how?

Yeah, by about 700k. It made less on Friday by about 12 fucking million.

Nice try using facts, Mouseketeer

If we're talking box office, yes they were.
If we're talking about the quality of the movies, then that's a matter of opinion (they sucked though).

The drops tell the whole story kiddo

When you think what he says cannot be more wrong, he writes another sentnece.

>ourgal
unless she kills some kikes and shits on feminists she is the pathetic model turn actress that she is

She already killed muslims so that's a plus.

no she didnt, she is kike that had basic for primadonas while working on her nails

Just like Ghostbusters.

It's already overtaken it and will end at $400mil. Spider-Man didn't open anywhere big enough and the OW drops means it's not going to touch Wonder Woman's final. Diana is going to be the queen of the summer. Also...

>GotG2 and SM show at nearly 200 more theaters.
>Still get BTFO.
LEL

What am I supposed to be looking at? Yeah Wonder Woman did great domestically because of how cucked the American public are. But look at the international numbers (which GotG1 was even impressive with). Spider-Man will destroy her. It already has $257m in a few days with China and a few other massive international markets.

>According to the most recent agreement signed by the MPAA and China Film Group in late 2015, rights holders of revenue sharing imports receive 25% of the net box office revenue without any additional withholding for taxes or marketing expenses.
chinafilminsider.com/foreign-films-in-china-how-does-it-work/

>In a World Trade Organization agreement between China and the U.S. last year, China said it would pay foreign film studios 25 percent of their box-office revenue, up from the 13 percent to 17 percent range in the previous agreement. China Film Group initially said no additional fees or taxes would come out of that 25 precent, but for reasons that are unclear it changed its mind and introduced an additional levy on all box-office payments. Hollywood studios have so far refused to pay up because, they say, the new tax wasn’t part of the WTO agreement. As a result, China has been holding box-office payments hostage in what’s been a silent international standoff that has stretched on for months.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-30/why-china-is-hoarding-hollywood-s-box-office-profits

Why are you acting like anyone cares about domestic only?

>looking at
Nice reading comprehension, pal.

Spider-Man and Iron Man should destroy her though, the fact they are about to be BTFO in the biggest market on earth says how much they are underperforming or how much WW is overperforming. Both really

Also
>caring about China when most hollywood flicks bomb there
lol

Sorry, I meant to say *without China.

you dont know half of
I thought guy was saying it was $800 mil domestic + 400 foreign

>If we're talking box office, yes they were.
>GotG2 won't even beat BvS's total.
KEK

Because that's where studios actually make money. Studios take 50% of a domestic take while they take roughly 25% from foreign. Nobody cares about your backwater.

>Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman beat a talking racoon and a tree, WE FUCKING DID IT GUYS!
DCucks lmao