How do we get millennials to stop playing videogames so they can go out and get a job?

How do we get millennials to stop playing videogames so they can go out and get a job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gHUqNCDwQj4
youtu.be/TWT6U8XJ-uM
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/benefits-department-for-work-and-pensions-mandatory-work-activity-government-major-companies-free-a7163646.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying there are any jobs left after globalism, H-1B/H-2B visas and illegal immigration

Millennials are product of the elites. The end of Western Civilization is at hand. It's time to restart the planet.

>implying boomers didn't create video games to destroy the human race
Funny guy

Jobs are annoying

I'll make my money by speculating on commodities

if anything goes wrong I'll just keep a tank of helium next to me

cancel all visas and lock up the borders, hop in your delorean and go back to 1980 and better manage your finances so you can retire at age 50 and a younger computer literate person can replace you

Make video games more expensive.

Hi mum

Have scientist create real living Pokemon!
So millennials can play Pokemon IRL and make a career out of it!
And um...
Also so I can catch my own real life Pokemon!
And fuck it!

>implying implications

Available jobs to gain would be a start.

Otherwise, what's the point of wagecucking at two McJobs when you can live off of your Boomer/Gen X family's decadence?

I sold $50,000 of naked puts yesterday.

>restart the planet
youtu.be/gHUqNCDwQj4

What's wrong with unwinding playing games after work ?

create jobs

/thread.

>getting a job means girls will come to you

Fuck that.

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with Soe?

What happens if I have a low paying job, pay my taxes, play video games with all my spare time and don't care about anything else?

WHY DO PEOPLE STILL REPLY TO THESE?
EVERY FUCKING DAY

AND OP HAVEN'T YOU COLLECTED ENOUGH ANSWERS
HOW MUCH COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MILLENIALS?

Make jobs more like video games. We'd be all over that fucking shit. Pokemon Go is tricking countless millenials to leave the basement, explore their neighborhoods, and meet people. If they're creative, I'm sure somebody could come up with something to trick millenials into working or doing something productive because it's disguised as a game.

We need to stop it at the source. Video game developers shouldn't be allowed to create games like Overwatch and Legion. They're so fucking good it's hard to resist.

That looks like tracer

Create stable jobs
End Family fragmentation
End the whole leftist dogma of "White Privelege" and denigration of men for the female vote.

Most of the Millennials are men who are retreating into escapism because they know the world is shit and don't want to be reminded that it is shit every day.

Give men a reason beyond fear of punishment to get jobs and families. Until then, this problem will continue unabated.

Which pokemon is the sexiest/most fuckable?

how far away is this technology from being affordable

youtu.be/TWT6U8XJ-uM

she's actually the model for tracer

>worst character in the game
>most annoying voice in the game
Normies literally take 1 tick of damage, teleport backwards, then run forward to the exact same point and die because they can't teleport anymore.

All you do is shoot tracer once and then wait for her to come back to the same spot five seconds later, easiest headshot in the game.

Take women out of the workforce tbqh

Dangle some boipussy in front of them.

jigglypuff

Mandatory Misakis for everyone.

4 hr/day in poker is enough to recoup the costs of video games+food. Why should I go work?

Thread reported. Sage

please tell me that's not a man

>please tell me that's not a man....
Sorry M8

This, but not hard jobs. Or really demanding jobs that take your time even after work hours. With a decent pay, of course.

From the back, it's whatever you want it to be. Just bang the butthole and don't think about it.

Metamorph.

Not even fucking millenial. They just caught out over 500 businesses in the UK who wanted their names hidden because they were laying off workers, taking on people who were on benefits for far less than the minimum wage (like £1.70 an hr), promising them a job then telling them they didn't get the job no matter how hard they worked.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/benefits-department-for-work-and-pensions-mandatory-work-activity-government-major-companies-free-a7163646.html
That is why millennials can't get jobs, companies have basically got people working for free for them now, why hire someone when you can have that?

This cunt

The problem is the system, it needs total reformation. Many people in general can't get work, not just millennials. 1/5 of US citizens are unemployed or underemployed.

Gardevoir

not a trap. if it were, it would be a trap with a shooped ass so it still wouldn't count as transpassing. ass is most likely shooped either way.

JOHN CENA!

>look guys I posted it again

>be 30-something
>work overnight at walmart
>stream LoL in the morning
cant have the best of both.

The fuck kind of Pokemon is that? I've never seen that one before.

Hilldogs dildo

Kek, OP is a fucking loser

Ditto, clearly.