Hey Sup Forums, resident Jew here

Hey Sup Forums, resident Jew here.

Ask me anything you'd like to know about Jews and our evil plans to control you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI9VsrYdixo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so ugly and stinky?

Why don't jews speak yiddish anymore? It's really funny to listen to and sounds a bit like my dialect.

Not sure it's probably because of my genetics and I stink because it's fucking hot and I'm sweaty.

Most Jews live in America nowadays so that's why I guess. I do speak German though and from what I know about Yiddish it's practically mispronounced German.

they have the same root, the High German languages. Standard German was originally a written language only.
Israel's jews stopped speaking it, too. Probably because it reminded them of the Shtetl culture we successfully shoa'd

I'm half-Jewish (I don't even know if you could consider us a race anymore) and that half is Galician along with some other sort of Jew. You guys almost got all the Galician Jews though, kudos. The other Jewish parts come from my maternal grandfather who is apparently a descendant from the famous commentator of the Talmud, Rashi.

Hello jewfagg.
Are jewfaggs smart enough to control the people with >IQ 120?

I don't put a lot of stock in IQ but sure why not. Dumb people are in charge of smarter people all the time.

I mean as a Jew I'm an automatic sociopath right? So all I really need to do is appeal to that smart person's ego which I could probably do by flattering their intellect. When you give people praise they turn to putty in your hand because it's the most addictive drug out there.

googled galician jews and this pic came up. Seems like the jews were rather happy that the Kaiser freed them of the oppressive Russian empire and Czar "a progrom a day keeps the jews away" Nicholas. How times change.

> flattering their intellect
Whenever somebody says to me that I am smart. I say fuck you faggot, I am not smart enough.
What's then?

Yeah I really like Germans other than ol' Addie.

I guess you could say I'm a weeaboo but for German culture.

I probably go into some pseudo-intellectual philosophical rant about the brevity of life and the endless amount of knowledge available to us. I don't know you that well so I couldn't say.

Maybe I'd just open a bank and own your family.

>Maybe I'd just open a bank and own your family.
In progress of fixing this loophole.

>endless amount of knowledge available to us
ohh shid... this might actually work

it's called...Germanophile.

That's a lot better than Germaboo or maybe I could start using Deutschefreund?

Is this legit?

Deutschfreund would be more correct, but still sounds a bit strange. You can use "deutschaffin" (adjective) (as in "Ich bin deutschaffin" from "Affinität"), it will make you sound smart.

will Samæl be my Husbando?

also, please don't *****D0x me

thank you

You are just your average jew off the street, /pol isn't talking about you.

Holy fuck that's a lot, I will read into it.

I'm not Jewish in faith but you guys all seem to be really concerned with people's heritage.

Most Jews I know don't care too much about non-Jews. You guys are certainly different in your mannerisms so we talk down about you in private and there's a term "goyisher kop" which essentially means stupid. As far as enslaving you and wanting to kill you, no I don't have any malicious feelings towards gentiles other than Swedes.

He just hit me up and said "Fuck you" and "I love you" take that as you will.

I get sent gentile SSNs in my mailbox so too late probably.

That may be true but Sup Forums is very concerned with bloodlines so I think they'd still kill me if they got the chance.

why do jews sacrifice people ?

We don't. It doesn't make sense for Jews when you think about it. We need to make sure you're just healthy enough so that you consume more and more.

Reminds me of something.
"The government is right, the jews are destroying Germany and caused this war! Well, of course my neighbor Rosenbaum and the jewish girl uncle Hans married are alright, but the international jewry needs to be destroyed!".
Of course Rosenbaum and the girl both went through the chimney.

>o I don't have any malicious feelings towards gentiles other than Swedes.
Why swedes ?

but he posted this here.

They seem incredibly pompous and bland.

Unless your last name is Rockefeller or Rothschild, you're just a low level jew that's used like goys. You know nothing we don't already know.

Those are the Economic Jew Wizards. I'm a Mystic Jew Wizard so I just take the word from Moloch/El and give it to the big capitalists.

Also I knew a Rothschild and he was a fat goober that nobody liked and sold shitty weed.

so you want to kill swedes because you think they are pompöös and bland ?

well anyway. do you keep shabbat ?

No, I don't like any of the Abrahamic religions I think they're stupid and cloud reason.

Not kill, I kind of just want to kick them in their teeth. It may not be a correct thought but it's my gut reaction.

What is your view on this men ?

I'm pro-Assad because I'm anti-ISIS, I don't know much about Syria prior to the pipeline shitstorm that's been going on.

>jew here
>doesnt keep basic thing to be a jew

I got bad news for you, you are a goy my friendo.

I'm a Jew by Sup Forums standards is the thing. I consider myself to just be a guy. As I've stated before, Sup Forums is really obsessed with heritage so I figured why not bring up mine as a conversation piece?

You are a goy. Why you pretend to be a jew ?

"Fuck you" & "I love you".

I can relate to that so at least we have some common ground to get started with & move forward from.

either that or I'm gonna get hatefucked.
wouldn't mind either. at least someone would want to be with me.

It may sound hokey but I do believe there is a Jewish culture, a Jewish way of thinking which I possess simply because I was raised Jewish.

I read Jewish scripture and even wore a yarmulke and tzitzit. I gave up Judaism when I was a child but whether I like it or not I'll always be Jewy.

>Hey guys iam billionair!
>But i have been homeless my whole life!

youtube.com/watch?v=jI9VsrYdixo

I didn't say either of those things.

You just said you are a jew(billionar)
Then i asked if you keep shabbat. You said no.
If you dont keep shabbat as a jew, you are a homeless billionar.

Anyway i dont believe you are a jew, you are goy pretending to be a jew. I find this very offensive.

I'd post a picture of my beard and nose but I don't have a camera.

I don't know how you equate Jew and billionaire(billionar) when many of us are just meager millionaires.

I also don't know how you derived my homelessness but I'm sorry I triggered you.

You dont seem to be smart enough, goy.

You middle class American jews are great. I grew up in the south near a Jewish community, all the ones who weren't spoiled rich were cool as hell. They only know about filthy bolsheviks and zionists here I guess

That picture is retarded, Jews were the first people created by god. By New testament, Quran and the Torah. It's indisputable by the 3 biggest religious.

Even the name Adam is derived from the word "Adama" which in Hebrew means Earth, because god created Adam from the Earth.

Not every kike has the typical kike nose. You are so bad at jewing. Try again.

>it's another "ask a jew" thread
You know he's just gonna lie to you because his talmud says to always lie to the goyim about his beliefs?

Kikes copied it from the Sumerians. Too bad kikes are racially bastardized and cannot ever considered chosen by god.

Also: Take your pills, kike.

Nigger, didn't King Menessah literally sacrifice little children in the name of some demon?

I'm not even Jewish. You seem to live in a well sealed echo chamber to think only Jews live under this flag.

Anyways, Jesus was a Jew and he was created in an image of his father - your God. Therefore if you are a christian, you pray for a Jewish God by definition.

This is exactly the kind of retarded reasoning that has to die. ''oh it's written in not 1 book that was made up by some people 2000 years ago, but THREE books that were made up 1000s of years ago!!! "
SO FUCKING WHAT DICKHEAD.
Those books ALSO claim we all came from cain and able, or some other nonsense.
We DIDN'T . we came from the fucking Stone age humans, 200,000 years ago *minimum*.
Your books are random as fuck, and arbitrary, and ultimately, holding humanity back.
You call a work of art, based on a set of fictional books, 'retarded'.

In my eyes, you might as well be arguing which capcom or marvel superhero you like more.
Superman? Batman?
If i do a drawing of superman and batman fighting, and batman wins because of kyrptonite...are you gonna say ''that's retarded, superman would win! "?

The only proof of jewish existence is the new genetic analysis. And it shows that given enough time, you share a common ancestors with us just as all humans.

...so why are you 'chosen' again? because you choose your-selves above others.

It's like calling intense ritualized wanking 'sex' because technically it's sex with yourself.

Jews are only chosen, because they choose themselves, and have done for two millennia.

Why are you evil Jews letting Trump win so far?

chill, I'm an atheist.

I was just replying to his dumb picture

>Why are you so ugly and stinky?
Was it not the gentiles who are were always unhygienic and stinky?

The very reason the Black Plagues never affected us.

>Was it not the gentiles who are were always unhygienic and stinky?
That was a myth. Medieval people always thought that disease was transmitted in bad smells, so they would try and stay clean and nice smelling.

Not saying that it was transmitted through odor.
Was it not proven that Jews, because of their faith/traditions, we much cleaner in those times? Again, the very reason they weren't affected by the plagues as much? I'm extremely skeptical of the current teachings provided by the gentiles.

Its an edited version of an old far side comic, dont take it seriously

>Was it not proven that Jews, because of their faith/traditions, we much cleaner in those times?
I don't believe so, but willing to stand corrected.
>Again, the very reason they weren't affected by the plagues as much?
No, that was due to them being segregated.