Why is this lady famous again?

Why is this lady famous again?

God I love that nk Twitter

kabbalah pact with satan

dubs confirm

Jewish nepotism in its purest form, and I am saying that as not a nazi.

She's a successful writer and actress.

Nepotism

you can't point that out antisemite

She's famous for acting, directing, and creating a critically acclaimed and popular HBO show, which is the exact opposite of being famous for nepotism, you mouth breathing retards

>popular
lol

Why was she given the opportunity to do all of that?

Because HBO thought she would turn a profit by funding her. Are you actually this stupid? Do you understand how businesses work?

I have literally never met anyone that has heard of Girls that wasn't a journalist, and I live in a major metropolitan city. The highest rated episode only had 1.1 million viewers; World Peace got better numbers on average.

why would they think that
are you one of those guys that select a random point and defend it to the death

because of "tiny furniture"

>World Peace got better numbers on average.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I only found out about it since I literally leave in greenpoint and they had those signs around warding off areas for a shoot.
Same with Unbreakable Kimmy shit.

Leave your basement sometime, you pathetic, misogynistic virgin

Everything I've seen seems to suggest that "girls" had shitty ratings. Must've been one hell of an interview.

>creating

>lmao we r girls lol pongy pussies

wow amazing

Could this post be anymore of a butthurt roastie?
Good trolling senpai.

>I have literally never met anyone that has heard of Girls that wasn't a journalist
weird, i've watched it since the first season because it's on HBO and i don't even live in america

you might not like her as a person but she's a great writer. norman mailer stabbed his wife, woody allen groomed and married his adopted daughter, burroughs shot his wife in the face, polanski had to flee the country because he committed crimes that should have had him locked away for decades. she could straight up murder someone but she'd still be a good writer. and the funny thing is, she hasn't even done anything wrong. she didn't "abuse her dog", she may or may not have lied about her rescue dog's history of abuse. she never "abused her sister", literally every child psychologist agrees that what happened was totally normal behaviour between young siblings. A lot of people have similar stories, they're usually just not told because they're fucking weird.

Sup Forums's ability to separate an artist from their art is amazing right up until the writer is a woman.

ideologues are always retarded hypocrites and Sup Forums posters are ideologues

>it's well known because I've watched it since the start
amazing

i'm just saying it's not typical to not have heard of it. it's been on for years, it's critically acclaimed, it's the entire reason you've heard of her in the first place

>why can't you separate an artist from their art when they're center stage in all of it?

>when they're center stage in all of it?
in all of what

Her work. The shitheads that you mentioned weren't the leading men in all of their productions.

It's not typical to not have heard of it because you watched it since the beginning?

>woody allen
>not his own leading man
>burroughs
>didn't write about himself
>mailer
>didn't write about himself
lol ok

you know that's not what i'm saying, and you're not even making a decent point

I'm really wondering if you aren't her agent or something, there's no way some random faggot would have researched that much about this atrocious non-personality

I didn't even realize Dumbham had done anything other than "girls" until just now.

>lied about being raped
>sexually abused her sister for years and bragged about it thinking it would be quirky
>animal abuser

Is there anything she can't do ?

the thread OP asked why she's famous. She's famous because she's a good writer. People hate her because she's a feminist. I haven't done researched, I just heard on social media "oh she abused her dog" which turned out to be false. I heard "oh she abused her sister" which turned out to be false. The people really doing their research are the ones who are constantly looking for something to criticise her about. They're the ones making her famous for things other than her writing. The "alt-right" constantly invents headlines about her and then the same people start asking "why is she so famous and in all the headlines???" it's dumb

>she didn't "abuse her dog"
to be honest I don't give a shit if she abused it or not, she's still like every other lying scumbag that treats a dog like a toy instead of a living thing just to discard it when they get bored

it's so weird how rich jewish people with kids pay to have articles in soft news publications about some great charity or good works completely spearheaded by some ten year old kid.

>get mad
>call a roastie
>"g-good trolling"
You people don't even read what you type, do you?

Nepotism.

i haven't seen tiny furniture or read her book, that was other posters saying that

>lied about being raped
you mean "changed the name of the person in her book", which is absolutely what usually happens in this situation. She changed the name to Barry and then people found a Barry who said "i dont know what she's talking about" even though everyone knew the guy's name wasn't Barry

>sexually abused her sister for years and bragged about it thinking it would be quirky
literally didn't happen. it was children acting like children, this has been so thoroughly debunked it's unreal people still believe it.
>animal abuser
you mean "she gave her shelter rescue dog back to a shelter". that she "abused" the dog is entirely conjecture

the sad thing is if you had any kind of reading comprehension at all you'd know this wasn't true

So it really had nothing to do with her rich connected parents. Wow I had no idea this porker was just a regular millionaire with parents in show business. You learn something new every day.

Of course the Sup Forumsedditors gotta advertise their Sam Hyde shit show.

>this much salt over one post
yikes, get outside. go talk to people. learn what it's like to have a conversation without interjecting irrelevant info. you might like it.

I was commending you on quality shitposting pretending to be a dumb chick. It was so good, at frtist I thought you really are a dumb bitch! But then I realized, that's too obvious and cliche to be real.
Nice!

>as if this isn't how 99% of TV and film gigs work
aren't you people also the ones with the conspiracy theory that all of hollywood is rich jewish nepotism? i dont understand why she's getting singled out here.

for her hot sister

>i dont understand why she's getting singled out here.

Because the new york times were writing articles about her vegan sleepover and shit like that when she was 11. Guess why that happened?

>Nepotism
>Jewish nepotism in its purest form
>lying scumbag
>dumb bitch
>dumb chick
>butthurt roastie
then
>yikes, get outside. go talk to people. learn what it's like to have a conversation without interjecting irrelevant info

i dont think the people defending her writing are the butthurt ones here

is that really her sister? good christ, shes lucky Lena felt her up because no self-respecting person would

Why didn't he open his eyes?

>she isn't benefiting from nepotism
>everyone benefits from nepotism
Nice backpedal, libtard.

The issue I have is she isn't a good writer. The entire show is about whiny rich brats being whiny rich brats yet we're supposed to be engaged and give a shit about the character's plot lines.

mate i didn't write that

He just didn't.

Her terrible show is pushed because of her jewish connections.

imagine if the thread could have just started like this, an actual opinion on her writing.

>people defending her writing
Someone would have to watch her show to defend it first.

Her dad draws vaginas for a living

The site is dead, way too many alt right rats scurrying around at this point. Anyone interested in discussing writing or making points instead of ad hominem went to superior places already

>for cleaning her closet

She's famous for being one of (((them))).

I'M SORRY MOMMA

She's like that because Lena molested her throughout her childhood.

It's just sad.

Hello my millennial lady friend. Are you from London, per chance?
pls be white tho

>lady
kek

Nice ad hominem.

You really convinced me that Lena Dunham is a talented artist and that her fame and fortune is not the result of Jewish nepotism.

>she hasn't even done

1.) Dunham falsely accused a fellow college student of raping her. She only droped this claim after the man she accused threatened to sue her for slander/libel.
2.) (hypocritically) Dunham molested her little sister for more than a decade.

>ywn penetrate Lena's ass

why live

>muh alt-right boogie man!

Nice try faggot.
Why have you dedicated yourself to acting as an apologist for Lena Dunham?

>Dunham falsely accused a fellow college student of raping her. She only droped this claim after the man she accused threatened to sue her for slander/libel.
this didn't happen

>Dunham molested her little sister for more than a decade.
this didn't happen

it really is that simple. as i said previously if you actually read about those stories and what actually happened, both the statements you just made are completely false.

And how did she get that show? Was it purely based on her talent and credentials?

Reminder her debut film was funded by her lame mom and vagina painting father.

>Why have you dedicated yourself to acting as an apologist for Lena Dunham?
she's said some shitty stuff, sure, but if we hold her to the same standard we do other writers it's really ridiculous she gets as much hate as she does. i want to see the world with more shows that are as well-written as girls. it's as simple as that. i want to see more films that are as good as rosemary's baby, even though it was made by someone who drugged and raped a child. even if these stories people have made up about dunham were true, which they're not, criticising a piece of work because of the person who made it is a dumb way to look at art. that's what's on trial here, not lena dunham, who admittedly says and does hypocritical shitty stuff on a regular basis.

She manipulated her sister well into her early teens. She admits to it.

As for her dog, she lied about it and did the celebrity thing by giving it to a "dog healing" organization instead of contractually giving the dog back to BARC. And I guarantee you that her two new dogs she got to parade around and take "cute" Instagram pics with, will end up as vicious dogs because it's most definitely the trainer/Lena's fault.

Lena is scum. And don't try to pull that bs feminist shit "people just love taking down a young, powerful woman".
If that was the case Lorde shouldn't have a career then.

The media loves her because she's everything they want a millenial celebrity to be - that is, so left-wing that it's almost comical

ooh oh no people who work professionally in creative careers are often given the opportunity to do some by their rich parents

yeah it's regrettable but it happens across the board. the entire industry is built on connections. you could say the same thing about any number of young writers and directors

I find her personality and politics repulsive, but lookswise I find her extremely attractive, face and body. she's falls into almost every fetish I have. if it wasn't for the awful tattoos all over her body, she'd be like a 9.5/10 for me. Would definitely hate fuck her fat jew ass

This.
Girls is basically Nepotism: the show.

literally makes me throw up, disgusting she-kike

>If that was the case Lorde shouldn't have a career then.
but lena still has a career so this doesn't apply

>She manipulated her sister well into her early teens. She admits to it.
then why isn't she in jail? it's either a) that everything she did was either normal child development or an extension of her own weird personality and nothing criminal occurred, or b) that it's a jewish conspiracy that goes all the way to the top of the justice system

>As for her dog, she lied about it and did the celebrity thing by giving it to a "dog healing" organization instead of contractually giving the dog back to BARC. And I guarantee you that her two new dogs she got to parade around and take "cute" Instagram pics with, will end up as vicious dogs because it's most definitely the trainer/Lena's fault.

if you're this big of an animal rights activist you surely have bigger fish to fry than white people with small dogs

she's a willing public figure who campaigns for political causes. oh and her show sucks too

>this didn't happen

...yes it did.

I'm not judging her work because I don't like her.
I don't give a shit about her retarded shows.
She's a despicable human being, and she deserves all of the flak that she gets.

>She manipulated her sister well into her early teens. She admits to it.
This. Whether or not you think what she did was technically abuse or not, Dunham framed it like it was. And then bragged out it. She specifically compares herself to a child molester in her book, and uses that comparison as a as a quirky anecdote. That's pretty messed up, and given her history of commenting on rape and other sexual issues, incredibly hypocritical. All in a failed attempt to look like some sort of goofball.

The issue isn't really what she did, it's how the way she talked about made it obvious she's a terrible person with no self-awareness.

see if it happened like you say it did she'd be in jail. if you honestly believe that she's part of an unassailable network of jews that has infiltrated every part of the american justice system that's fine but i don't have the time or patience to go through and debunk that with you also

You're wrong.

>She specifically compares herself to a child molester in her book, and uses that comparison as a as a quirky anecdote. That's pretty messed up, and given her history of commenting on rape and other sexual issues, incredibly hypocritical.
so basically what you're saying is you don't like her writing

i'm going to that because otherwise you surely would have jumped on my norman mailer comment like

"he specifically writes about stabbing his wife in his book, and uses that comparison as a as a quirky anecdote. That's pretty messed up, and given his history of stabbing his wife, incredibly hypocritical"

people write a lot of different things about a lot of different stuff, and the fact that you don't like the way it's written doesn't really factor into anything at all

never thought i'd see the day when Sup Forums would criticise someone for making a self-deprecating joke comparing themselves to a child molester

wait, i'm not on Sup Forums

>famous people are public figures
your powers of deduction are astounding

So instead of actually responding to me point, you're just going to strawman and make your own? Why are you so invested in defending Lena Dunham? Everyone thinks Norman Mailer was a piece of shit, Dunham shouldn't be treated any differently. It's not like she's the only famous person whose personal life is brought into discussions about their work, just look at Mel Gibson and Woody Allen.