What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic...

What we muslims on Sup Forums should embrace is the stereotypes that Sup Forums has about us. Don't be apologetic, don't be pathetic with #notallmuslims campaign.

Embrace it. Yes we are terrorists. Yes we will terrorize you. Yes we will invade your land with refugees. InshaAllah Europe will be muslim in the near future.

Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

Remember, convert their families, marry their daughters, put hijab on them and make sharia the law of the land in the whole of Europe.

Takbir ya ikhwan.

There is no scary Muslim terrorist agenda being pushed

Amin my brother we will introduce love to hearth of this kafirs insallah

Subhuman inbred smelly shitskin faggot dirty islamic pig

She looks pretty. Any face shot?

Hear us, Islamic gangs

>Neckbeard neets can only complain on Sup Forums. The leftist media is on our side. Edgy 4channers only dare to spout their hatred here on the internet, for they are pussies in real life while we muslims, we prepare to die for our deen.

He said when only ~30 votes were missing for a complete ban and closing down of ALL mosques in France, the traditional bastion of leftism.

Keep chimping out. We will deport all of you soon enough. Keep it up long enough and you will get slaved.

Remove Kebab

i would have believed it if it happened slowly. but no longer. the media is losing trust everywhere.
you fuck up every week or 2. dont worry - Eurabia will be btfo

>Yes we are terrorists
Reported to FBI

How do I know that's not a gay couple?

>1515
>ISIS
>???

You ragheads are shit at memes.

Who fucking cares dude

REMOVE KEBAB

killing a lot of muslims on their own country , war everyday, to be worried about your family everyday?

and you wonder why are muslims like that fucking kek burger, just look at irak

Muslims on Sup Forums

Fuck off.

REMOVE KEBAB

>Unironically trying to create a 'sage space' for autistic DRUMPF

Fuck off hypocrite

>Nawhki ay ribkat

Nah, it still doesn't make sense even if I read it backwards.

>shitskin think the white man won't wake up
>believes his horde of sinewy, volatile, cowardly, pubic hair bearded subhumans can defeat a mobilised white race

You'll be first to be gassed.

and you idiots keep saying Jews are to blame

>African convert scum thinks native Europeans will never wake up, the post.

>>>>>>FBI

Be surrounded by savage dindus all your life
Finally see a graceful beautiful white man whose civilized as fuck

>"Want to marry out of their culture for some reason"

These fucks look like they're plotting an attack. Can't wait to kill more muzzies.