ITT: Underused characters that could be great

ITT: Underused characters that could be great

I loved him in EMH. Thought he had the potential to be the Avengers' Magneto.

Have Graviton and Count Nefaria ever teamed up?

i'm surprised he's not in the comics yet

Why does he have ears?

Rude

someone bring back Southpaw.

Basically if Jessica Jones were a good character.

>Dakota North

Man, I love Dakota. It's too bad that the shit parade that is Jessica Jones makes her mostly redundant.

this could be the answer to Marvels Deadpool

eh, if they're gonna do that Id rather they do it with The Creeper. Booster Gold has his own brand of tragicomedy.

Fucking this. All years with baneposting was awesome and still is. But I want some legit stuff.

has the name C.I.A.gent already been used in Big Two? would fit into the same naming scheme as K.G.B.east

Turner D. Century

She's not really underused as unused, but I'd like to see her return before she turns into a giant ugly death monster.

What would be awesome would be a Nolanverse comic that picks up where the movie left off and hell a Burtonverse one as well.

I don't even like Jim Carrey, but I'd cast him as the Creeper because he'd be perfect at it.

does he even still work? I can't remember the last movie I saw him in

They were on the Raft together, but somehow a pair of guys that singlehandedly fought every single Avenger simultaneously and won did not amount to much during the Break Out.

They appeared in that Black Widow/Punisher anime movie

Kickass 2 and Dumb and Dumber To are the most recent things I remember him in.

>Burtonverse
Fuck off Leth

What do you mean ? he's already shown up plenty.

Ambush Bug was pushed for that a few years back

didn't take

They're not going to pay Gillen for the use of his likeness in perpetuity, user. Give it up.

Hell I'm not even sure they own that guy. I'm sure Warner Bros. hold the film rights, but that's not the same thing as DC holding the print rights.

He hangs around telling dumb fans to stop vaccinating their kids, because he's a fucking idiot scumbag.

I just want someone to write about all the street level failed fame heroes in DC

Like the exploration of it in bulleteer with hero conventions