Hillary passes laws to ban firearms

>Hillary passes laws to ban firearms
>doors are being knocked to confiscate firearms
>gun owners refuse
>inevitably shots are fired with multiple deaths occurring all over the country due to the attempted mass confiscation
>Hillary backs down
This is exactly what you get when you read into Trumps statements.

Prove me wrong CTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

omaha.com/news/metro/crowd-at-hillary-clinton-s-omaha-rally-exceeded-with-overflow/article_0c8bc1b0-5946-11e6-abf7-6f6f26e598bf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all know what Trump meant.
And there's nothing wrong with it.

If you're trying to do the argument that he didn't mean to literally fight back, you're a cuck and probably shouldn't be supporting Trump.

Is that pic on the right real or not?
Objective please. Or did they shop away people?

The MSM is cucked beyond believe
Hillary wasn't called out on the "assasination" bit on Obama in 2008.
What happened to dear old Seth?
Also CTR =/= JIDF
>Huurr Trump is pro Israel
Yeh well in any case better than selling out to Muslims

There is nothing wrong with Trump's statements. The American people have guns SPECIFICALLY TO FIGHT A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT

Liberals are not only dumb as fuck, but they're going to lose this argument because it's the second amendment.

They're both real. CNN just does pics like the one on the left to make it look like there's more people than were actually there.

Which is why they do the inverse and try not to show the huge crowds at Trump rallies.

It is (((journalism))) at its finest.

Okay, but it looks like it might have been held in a school gym for a school?

Or was this actually a Big planned event?

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. I cannot be ignorant of the fact that many worthy and patriotic citizens are desirous of having the national Constitution amended. While I make no recommendation of amendments, I fully recognize the rightful authority of the people over the whole subject to be exercised in either of the modes prescribed in the instrument itself; and I should, under existing circumstances, favor rather than oppose a fair opportunity being afforded the people to act upon it."- Abraham Lincoln

It's a usual strategy all sides use to present themselves as more numerous than they really are. The angle of a photo can change a lot.

>Hillary rallies are abysmal.
>Trump packs them in.
"I wonder why/how Trump is not getting slaughtered in polls!"
Most sensible Dems are embarrassed to be seen in public and the Berners left for Greener pastures. The remaining Hilldawgs can barely fill a bus.

Hillary's always had lackluster rallies before the primaries ended, it only looks like it's gotten worse...

Hillary literally can only give speeches in places like school gyms and hotel lobbies because the demand to see her simply isn't there.

Yeah, but even as if you guys say polls are 'screwed or rigged' it's not like if trump would win she would only get like 20% of the votes against 80%. So i wonder even if she might lose or win how it's possible so less people show up to a rally?

Cop here. That's bullshit. The first thing cops do is call for backup. Cops will engage only with a 2:1 numerical advantage, 8:1 in the cases of breaching and entering hostile locations.

>We all know what Trump meant.
>And there's nothing wrong with it.
That being said he's a moron for not understanding how this can very easily be spun against him through editing.

This lack of understanding what consequences for what he says is going to lose him the election

The right picture is after. 3300 people attended the Omaha rally.

It was a rally in Omaha attended by Buffett himself. If you didn't know who Buffett was, he's the third richest person. He auctions his charity dinners for millions.
omaha.com/news/metro/crowd-at-hillary-clinton-s-omaha-rally-exceeded-with-overflow/article_0c8bc1b0-5946-11e6-abf7-6f6f26e598bf.html

I don't think that's happening, even Hillary knows that would be too much.

Rather, she'll just pass more and more laws slowly over time that make your life increasingly more miserable if you're a gun owner until you give them up yourself. Not everyone will, of course, but most will break.

Thank you objectivity user. This clarifies alot.

What did trump say?
Someone fill me in

Not giving a fuck about political correctness is what got him this far and is what is going to win him the election.

His poll numbers started to dip when he entered "Presidential mode" and that's not a coincidence.
He needs to stop playing politician. Its not a role he's good at.

This would never happen. Numerous polls show police would never enforce it. What are they going to do, get the national guard? The army? Then you'll have a military coup.

realize there is absolutely nothing wrong with the scenario you proposed.

like holy fuck, if Hillary tried to inhibit freedom of speech by going out and removing tongues, I'd expect shootings to occur as well. in terms of the constitution, it's exactly the same thing.

playing their game would only hurt him in the long run. if you stick by what you say and dont back down, people take notice. pussyfooting around what you actually mean opens the floodgates for misrepresentation of quotations, and catching you in lies. Exhibit A: Hillary email situation.

anyway, Trump's just playing yet another game of 4D chess.

he used the phrase "second amendment people" very intentionally. he could have used the phrase firearm owners, or gun owners, or mean scary bad men with big loud assault baby-killers. but he chose the phrase "second amendment people"

what exactly is a second amendment person? are there first, third, and eighth amendment people also? no, there's not. either you are an "amendment person" (2nd included), or you are not a supporter of the constitution. there is no middle ground.

In a rally trump said, "If Hillary chooses her judges there is nothing you people can do about it...mayme the second amendment people, I don't know."

Now the media and shills are trying to play it off as if trump want to assassinate Hillary or condone violence.

What a stupid amount of bullshit codswallop. Just say "the people run the country" and be done with it.

When I saw it, it looked like a jokey throw away comment

Hillary has what one would call reluctant voters. They'll vote but they aren't psyched to see her. Trump has excited voters who might sleep in a tent just to get a spot at a rally.

Daily reminder that the worst mass shooting in American history was the Wounded Knee Massacre when the federal government came for the Lakota's guns.

>3300
Still less than Trump's football stadium-overflowing rallies in both blue and red states.

You're a Moron if you think he's changed his tune you're just justifying your delusions that Trump is doing everything he can to throw away his nomination.

Trump is polling no different against Hillary than he was during the primaries

>pussyfooting around what you actually mean opens the floodgates for misrepresentation of quotations, and catching you in lies.
As opposed to the non stop misinterpretation of his quotes now except with the added ammo of them being absolutely moronic.
> anyway, Trump's just playing yet another game of 4D chess.
Keep deluding yourself into thinking that Trump doing what he is doing now will do anything but lead to Hillary in office instead of taking action to get this moron under control so he could actually win.

What would the piggies do if they had to deal with Black Lives Matter snipers AND americans who refuse to surrender their 2nd amendment? start oinking to hillary & the federal government to give them predator drones so they can bomb innocent americans like how they bombed that blacklivesmatter sniper and like how obama bombs civilian targets in the middle-east? not only does the US government lose face, the rest of the world throws down and joins in.

Would be covered up and minimized by MSM for as long as possible. Once it gets out, then you would start seeing cops' and politicians' homes invaded, them and their families executed on their lawn. Their kids would be kidnapped from school and killed, and their extended families' homes would be set on fire. The reprisals would be swift and vicious; before long the cops would not enforce it anyway; most would turn on the admin and join the civil war. Tax revolt would begin as well, so there goes funding for remaining cops to do this bullshit. Military busy killing sandniggers and have no mandate to do this; they would fragment immediately as well. Natl Guards would prolly provide arms to rebels instead of enforcing unconstitutional laws.

Ain't going to happen, and if it does you had better learn Russian because they WILL assist a US civil war, like the French did in our first Revolution.

But Trump said a politically incorrect joke during a stump speech....clutch my pearls! Shock! Now I'm a shill for hill.... Hillary doesn't make jokes at all... clearly that means she is presidential! Nevermind the dead bodies and millions in corruption...she doesn't tell jokes!

Pretty much this. OP is just living out his Turner Diaries fantasy online...

>If you're trying to do the argument that he didn't mean to literally fight back,

Who's denying that? He simply stated that when liberals make the inevitable attack against gun rights that gun owners will retaliate, as Alexander Hamilton and James Madison made explicitly clear in the Federalist Papers.

If you libshits aren't after the guns, why are you always so scared about people reminding you that it is our duty as Americans to kill people that come after our guns?

Projection? Guilt? Do you perhaps know how badly (((you))) lie?

not the guy you replied to, but I don't trust any sort of pre-election polls, including the ones that show Trump ahead (even though there's not a doubt in my mind that he is going to win)

election polling is like planting 2 trees, then having multiple groups of people use different standards to rate the trees on 'goodness', so that sometime next year you can determine which tree is the better of the two.

I think it's subjective on that part.

My uncle was a sheriff and also in the homicide division of the FBI (or whatever, he worked on homicides with the FBI I know that much. Don't think there is a "division").

Well his opinion is that cops will listen and do what they're told. It's really hard to speculate what would really happen realistically.

if they are going to misrepresent his quotes 100% of the time, what does it matter what he says anyway?

furthermore, what was even remotely moronic about what he said?

I agree Trump is leading Hillary somewhere, but's it's certainly not an office.

Casually mentioning muh second amendement like that is problematic and triggering and frankly a hate crime.

American constitution is a centuries-old text, in the current year we must understand it METAPHORICALLY. It's not about "fighting da evil government" IN THE MATERIAL WORLD, that would be extremist! It means you must fight the spiritual battle against the oppression of hate in your soul, armed with correct knowledge! And the job of the media is to provide that knowledge, see?

Pic related

Thank you for correcting the record, 25 dong have been added to your imwithxir^tm account

why the fuck is she campaigning in nebraska anyway?

uh huh

youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

cops happy to mug old ladies and snatch guns