Sup Forums serious, where did all this support for Hillary come from in the last two days...

Sup Forums serious, where did all this support for Hillary come from in the last two days? I thought you said EVERYONE finds her untrustworthy and that you can't find people who in their right mind would want to vote for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2520699273
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>where did all this support for Hillary come from in the last two days?
People like me who just want (You)'s probably, we all still want Trump to win but it's just a bit of fun

Oh so CTR is a meme. Fuck haha

It is all the Hilary CTR shills.
And that's the whole silly part of this.
CTR gets paid per post. And they copypasta the fuck out of Twitter and Reddit.
They come here and post and realize "WTF! Everyone here is redpilled!"
If the CTR management understood how futile it is to shitpost on Sup Forums they would redirect their efforts to fertile Reddit.
But they are oblivious. So the CTR worker bees get paid to take the abuse here on Sup Forums at $ 0.10 per post.
Thank you so much, CTR! Waste all your monies on us!

>we all still want Trump to win
speak for urself

They are just rigging the polls and they send CTR shills and try to demoralize us.

MSM are also attacking him hard

Blacks really are lazy, for a fact.

The Japanese have said so, as well.

Everyone younger than 60 does not support her, only decrepit old buzzards whose grandparents voted Democrat are with her.

Hillary supporters started coming out of the woodwork. Trumpshills desperately tried to stump the flow of Clinton support ny spamming "MUH CTR".

It's total shill. She can't fill a bus at a rally. Total MSM Bullshit to influence election. I've met one Hillary supporter and she just hates white men because she is the product of retardation.
Hillary pays these shills. Hang strong and don't buy the media bs.

>But they are oblivious. So the CTR worker bees get paid to take the abuse here on Sup Forums at $ 0.10 per post.
>Thank you so much, CTR! Waste all your monies on us!

A couple of them have been converted. It's fucking hilarious.

I can't speak for everyone but I watched the DNC to riff on the Bernie shitstorm but Hillary's speech along with the Obamas' really won me over. I feel like I'm not alone, from the people I've talked to here they seem to be in a similar boat due to Trump's recent commons. It seems pretty organic and grassroots overall.

Wow, it's almost as if a huge chunk of Sup Forums is composed of contrarian trolls who will say whatever it takes to piss off other visitors. It's almost as if they've always been here but you only just noticed them because they've been spouting Trump shit this whole time, but now that Trump's shown weakness, they're pouncing to exploit your insecurities and fears.

It's like....it's like most of the """""""support"""""" that Trump has found on this has been a trick to draw you into a false sense of security so they can stab you in the fucking back once you let your guard down.

If it makes you feel better, the same will happen to all the normie Hillary fags that will flood this board once she wins and I start telling her supporters about Sup Forums.

>CTR gets paid per post.
A few CTRfags have actually come forward and said they get paid by the hour not by post and that by post wouldn't be worth it for the employer since there'd be so much validating to do.

You are one weak American. You must want Globalization. That shit won't be like Star Trek, no money but everyone equal, except the part where you are Ensign Tyrone beaming down to the planet.

autoreply_4ch_pol_2a: "Jesus, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

you made MOOT cry.

>Tfw shills are pretending to be us taking advantage of the mass shilling with "but I thought we all loved trump?" And "where'd all this support come from?" Threads.

It's literally trying to make us doubt ourselves and our support of trump

I'd be interested in seeing those posts.

Hillary knows the Real polls. She's getting crushed. No one even shows at her controlled rallies.

I'd never doubt. Hillary is a globalist. Trump is all American!

SHE WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS

AFTER SHE JUST KILLED A DUDE NAMED SETH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's just what Trump's jewish backers want you to think

>Get quota links in my spam folder
>Check the ones marked trump
>question: Do you think trump is blah blah current bad thing blah blah?
>top answer: Well I'm am blah blah who has blah blah and I can honestly say trump is current bad thing blah blah unfit for president blah blah WW3 blah blah unpatriot blah Hillary has the diplomatic experience blah only real choice
>Lesser visible answers/CTR blurbs: Trump is current bad thing! Blah blah racist WW3 I know Hillary!
>Repeat every fucking time I check my spam

Quora not quota.

Interesting. So you can just do literally nothing and siphon money away from CTR if you're on their payroll?

Yeah but you're a Serb. No one cares what you think.

They probably check in on you.

Yeah but even then you can spend your time shitposting FOR MONEY and just put up some pro-Hillary copy pasta when the boss comes around.

Sadly this is not true. Lots of brainwashed liberal college kids are voting for her because "le drumpf is ebil" and "we need strong womyn president".

The problem with amerifats is that they are not in their right mind. In last 25 years their nation went completely crazy and now they collectively aim at nothing more but destroying whole world it seems. The rule of bush and king nigger, as disasterous as it was, is most likely nothing compared to what this insane bitch is going to cause once elected - both domestically and globally.

JESUS CHRIST MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?

You are considering voting for trump? A racist, a Hitler?! Probably even worse than Hitler eventually! Think about it, friend. The guy only wants the fame, he said so! He also said he wanted the citizens to murder hillary and her supporters! Ridiculous, you really want to vote for a guy like that?! Hold on, that wasn't the worst of it!

Trump wants to deport Mexicans beyond his wall, we all know that this wall is a metaphor for oven/gasshower. We can't let this happen guys! Think of the childeren!!!!

That's why I am voting for the Hillary. A great person, very kind and loving. She'll grandmother the USA into the next golden age! You'll see!

Vote Hillary, Ignore Trump!

ITT: underage children who havent left their echo chamber

Sad!

There's no actual support, it's paid shills.

I've supported Trump almost from the beginning but his reckless, racist and sexist comments have just gotten too much. Trump's finished and it's time to back the winner.

I'm pretty impressed at how much she's gotten away with. Blatantly laughing in the face of laws the lower classes have to adhere to is pretty hilarious to watch.

Just the massive number of people who were potentially problematic all having accidents or sudden bouts of miraculous suicide are hilarious.

I'm kind of curious if the death count will rise and how quickly it'll rise if she wins.

The death count'll rise faster while she loses, gotta shut those pesky people up.

Jesus Christ, this woman is a cheater, liar and murderer. She is unfit to be the president.

Hillary is a slimy double talker, like most politicians. Trump is fucking bonkers. One is decidedly worse than the other.

>where did all this support for Hillary come from in the last two days?
'twas always present and plain to see to everyone but drumpfkins with their hollow hick heads up their arses

They literally have to Photoshop crowds.

Get a new proxy

I took the quiz on I side with and got this Gary Johnson guy for my result.

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2520699273

This guy is just a $hill trying to steal votes from Trump right?

when people see other people doing something they were itching to do then every starts doing it.

Basically, not sure if he's actually paid off but that's the effect.

Literally a shill. Don't reply directly and bring up other topics.

We don't support Shillary at all, OP.

It's a few paid shills making threads every few minutes.

Because Trump has made himself appear the bigger evil. He's losing to the most beatable Democrat in recent years.

I was for Trump during the primaries. But his latest faux passes are just too clear as evidence the man cannot lead a country as powerful as the USA. He is "great Leader" level petty, small, and short-sighted.

Indeed.

>the most beatable Democrat in recent years
>won her primary

As of June 30, the CTR Super PAC was down to $400,000.

I'd start looking for another gig if I were you.

Do people know anything about where most of the money came from that went towards the Clinton Foundation and the Clintons themselves?

India nuclear ban
Keystone XL Pipeline
Russian uranium deal with US
Haiti disaster

How many more dealings are there?

thats the most badass setup behind him
8/10 would bro down with

Shills
Paid shills
Just like jidf
This shit is worst than the Sup Forumsharbour shit m00t pulled before he cucked out