HAPPENING IN CRIMEA

UKRAINE DEFENSE MINISTRY ATTEMPTS TO LAUNCH TERROR ATTACKS AGAINST RUSSIA

rt.com/news/355385-fsb-ukraine-terrorist-attacks/

WORLD WAR 3 SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

liveuamap.com/en/2016/10-august-fsb-1-fsb-worker-killed-on-night-of--aug-7-1-rus
articles.philly.com/1986-01-15/news/26052630_1_hostage-crisis-soviet-captives-islamic-liberation-organization
nu.nl/oekraine/4304958/rusland-zegt-binnendringen-oekraiense-troepen-krim-hebben-afgeslagen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check em for ww3

Any arrests?

This is it, lads...

>rt
bruh

Ahhhh finally.

Its been like 6 days without a happening. 2016 made me greedy.

Kiev riots 2.0?

kek wills it

I'm so happening starved

> he thinks a Russian news network saying ukraine does terror attacks isn't a major happening
pooor poor you.

>russia today

lol

Is RT down for anybody else?

Is it truly happening?

Praise kek

6 days? More like 2 weeks :((

liveuamap.com/en/2016/10-august-fsb-1-fsb-worker-killed-on-night-of--aug-7-1-rus

its fucking nothing

piglet genocide can't come soon enough famalam

It was only a matter of time they would attack Crimea after Free Donbass is basically leveled by shelling.

Putin the Cuck

dumb ukraine gave up all nukular assets.
now they have to go with shitskin tier terrorist attacks. but russia is not like the west, they will fix that pretty fast as usual;

articles.philly.com/1986-01-15/news/26052630_1_hostage-crisis-soviet-captives-islamic-liberation-organization

>born just in time to see countries everymen shitpost on a indonesian basket weaving forum while at total war with each other

Whole bunch of ukrainians and russians got arrested today.

orange revolution 2.0 buffalo wing shitstorm when??

Russia ought to make a limited strike. Israel would. lol

>Two more attempts by Ukrainian raiding and terrorist groups to breakthrough were prevented by Russian forces on Monday.
WHY DON'T WE HEAR ABOUT THIS SHIT MORE OFTEN?

If singles it's not happening

famalamalam??

GRADS IN 3....2....1

shiet they are trying to harm mummy

GRAD IT

>A group of infiltrators was discovered near the town of Armyansk in northern Crimea near the Ukrainian border in a special FSB operation over the weekend, the agency said, adding that fire was exchanged as the terrorists were being apprehended.

>One FSB officer was killed.

thats a big missile

RT is Russia Today. Which is the propaganda arm of the Russian government. This is just Putin's way of trying to continue to justify Crimea and demonize Ukraine. Unless another news source verifies, this is probably bullshit. Going to RT for a look at Russia's news would be like going to CNN for an unbiased look at Hillary. Most of it is bullshit.

THOSE HOLHOLS WILL PAYYYY

This R A R E I have been trying to find for 2 months.

You're mine now

My numbers confirm that this is a ruse.

This is actually very serious

> Kiev’s armored vehicles provided covering fire for the groups from the Ukrainian side, the FSB said, adding that one Russian serviceman had been killed in that operation.

thats not a rare
THIS is a rare

as much as i like ukranians i think that if russia want to annex you, you should let them, your country as gone to hell

...shit

Please explain?? Is this a made up country?

Thanks for correcting the record CIA man

Tbh senpai I just want to die

World doesn't care anymore about hohols.
Putin can rape'em even more.
I want to see more combat footage and dead hohols.

(((RT)))

what do you think of this?

another lame false flag attack
the russians seem more and more desperate

Lol RT sage

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

shills

no its a port near greece
it is however super rare
dont know why but its like the people there dont have internet
google it or ask any flag collector about it

Twenty bombs were discovered and two agents were killed. They were targeting Crimea's infrastructure. It was organized by the Ukrainian state, or so Russia claims.

In the words of Joe Biden, this is a big fucking deal.

google has no info about their flag?
???

Is it Mouny Athos?

Our "anti-terrorist operation" is already an ultimate fail so I Hope we won't be nuked

also apparently some of the terrorists managed to escape to the border where they were protected by ukrainian police

isn't that directly an act of war?

I hope Russia misses a nuke and it hits romania
only for the bantz hehe

Not really. Just another symptom of their desperate impotence. If we were Israel then piglet ministy of defense would have already been reduced to smoldering ruins.

Same, I just some crap in another language. Doesn't seem to be of any relevance

we need to destroy that fascist putin and russians once for all, he is behind syrian crisis, behind turkey coup, behind ukraine crisis. JUST destroy him

>any of those
>being bad

Hohols are isis tier

huh
weird
however if you ask around im sure someone else has the flag too Sup Forums karkapalak (or whatever his name is) on flagtism can tell you about it
he is 4chans professional when it comes to flags
btw its Port Oia not together like i named it

nice meme putin shill. Putin is literaly murderer and caused mass immigration thanks to his bombing

>we
>chechens
Ayy

I hope this was a false flag to finally assault Ukraine full time, otherwise you've just wasted 3 minutes of my life.

I would gladly join a pro ukrainian foriegn volunteer division and help them fight off Ivan. Russians are big bullies tbqh

still no result on their flag either??

why do you think the coup in turkey is bad?
also ukraine is a meme country like kosovo is on the balkans
it is rightful russian clay

i would too if they werent jew controlled eu shills

Ukraine is already full of cheap whores, foreign help isn't required.

>full of cheap whores
rich comming from russian
LOL

Wait, so Ukraine is asking terrorists to attack Russia? Is these the modern privateers?

Lol, this is like CNN saying something bad about Trump, it's nothing.

Chechnya pls.

RIP Ukraine
Russia's claim on Ukraine is done and the soldiers are on the border now they just need the order to march out

I would gladly volunteer to ravage some sweet thai boipussy :p

i agree with croat
lets make a non commie union
might work this time around?

Nah, you'll just get annexed and find your place as rightful Russian clay

Firstly:

>RT

Secondly:

Who cares?

Everyone knows both sides are funding their respective sides in the eastern proxy. Is it surprising the Ukranians are funding terrorists when you consider the fact Russians are also funding certain groups hostile to the Ukranian government?

>Ruskies beat off Uki's
nu.nl/oekraine/4304958/rusland-zegt-binnendringen-oekraiense-troepen-krim-hebben-afgeslagen.html

hehe

have this

>CTR
>calling out RT as an unreliable source
>CTR
Fuck off, vatnik. Slavaboos are the fucking worst.

He's from Thailand! He's peculiar whore!

UKRAINE SPLIT BETWEEN POLAND AND RUSSIA WHEN??

This isn't new in war. George Bush funded similar groups to destabilise the Syrian Regime.

Whats so difficult about being nice to eachother. ukrain people want peace, russ people want peace, the ones in krim or on the borders want , i am sure, to not be blown to shit. Instead ((SOMEONE)) is going to act stupid nigger and kill people. even doing a israel segregation is much better than to act like a burgernigger or am i missing something :3

RT's sabre rattling about Ukraine is increasing. I'd say it actually is a happening because Russia's about ready to go on the offensive and they need justification.

Hmmm maybe you are right. Russia's HIV rate has already far surpassed my country's. weaponized sex workers doesn't work on Ivan

GTFO Putin Troll

>le RT is just propaganda
Yes there is a strong Russian bias but there is a similar bias to the BBC and pretty much all western media.

"Twenty home-made explosive devices equivalent to more than 40 kilos of TNT, as well as ammunition, shells, and other weapons used by the Ukrainian Army’s special forces were discovered at the scene."

IT'S
HAPPENING

No ruble pls indian rupees only

>ywn get chicken tendies from crimea momma mia

Why live

Did Crimea commit a crime?

Crime me a river.

>he's so buttblasted, he's talking about russia's HIV rate
Don't cry.

No

>rt

Sage

I liked it better when homo russians stayed in syria generals. It kept the propaganda contained in those shit threads.

>WORLD WAR 3 SOON