youtube.com/watch?v=guPS0cCZZjk&list=RDE2ejcWW1H9w&index=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ugly and obnoxious. Double threat.

when was she in Ant man?
she's a youtube model

youtube.com/watch?v=KGvopxkJCL8

>Ugly
Average at worst, you are a faggot.

is this how people in Iceland speak english???????

>it's a "z-list youtuber or one of her beta orbiters shills her videos on Sup Forums of all places in a desperate attempt to drum up some new viewers" episode

imagine being a woman and all you ever have to do is not be a fucking pig get in front of a camera and hundreds of men will flock to your personality cult

She killed =3. Dumb fuck RWJ quit it to start a production company to kickstart this bitch's career.

ugly slope

"Sex is the nicest fucking thing I'm ever going to let you do to me."

CTRL+W

HAHAHAHA what a whore

>Anna Akana pretends yet again that she's anything more than a 6/10, maybe a 7/10 on a good day

>haha i didn't even want those Chads anyways! guys who fucked every hole of mine BTFO!
Hmm "okay".

methinks the lady doth protest to much if you can pick up what I'm throwing down

'nerds' watch her videos and feel like they are getting 'cultured' while viewing a cute girl to validate their societal desires, then when the camera turns off she ignores nerds in the street and gets gangbanged by a bunch of ten inch cocks

If she has to rationalize on a damn youtube vid on why she fucks on the first date and gets upset that guys don't see her as anything other than a quick lay which leads to pump and dump, then she is exactly what guys think she is. And lol at thinking sex is some great gift that you let someone do to you.

I'll bet she is a dead lay anyway

Holy shit, skip into three minutes. She wants that white dick hard.
>hapa baby

youtube.com/watch?v=guPS0cCZZjk&list=RDE2ejcWW1H9w&index=3

>guys give me attentions
>GUYS!

and it worked like a charm

If she thinks letting guys fuck on the first date is the nicest thing that she can do for them does she really offer anything of value as far as a relationship goes? And she is doing this with guys in her inner circle? Well, now she has a reputation for this and will attract guys that fall into the category she is complaining about. Because you know, guys talk.....

Sex is supposed to be a mutual enterprise, which begs the question: what kind of microdick losers is she fucking that she considers spreading her legs to be an act of charity?

what the fuck

She looks like a westernized asian that fucks nothing but white guys. Hipster looking guys it seems

>that fucks nothing but white guys.
Wait is that why she tries so hard to be white? I've seen her feature herself drawn "white" in her videos, her makeup always tries to widen her eyes, etc...

Bit saf really.

Her sex tape is not even good, cute face and asian the rest is a 5/10

Are asian girls who are like this self hating? Because Anna is Japanese but talks white as fuck and is even annoyingly awkward and a bit of a know it all like some white girls. Feminist like

Any girl who spreads her stinky legs open to her roastie pussy has no values what so ever for a loving relationship, a degenerate whore at best who's already been pile drived by 30 other men.

idk who this bitch is but Morgan Lee is hotter and takes it in the ass on camera

This isn't the attitude of Asian girls, it's the attitude of hollow California girls who are devoid of any morals or attachments.

She has a nude where she's at the computer

She has a sextape user.... Who cares about that

Mum doesn't let me watch those without supervision.

>impordant
IM-POR-TANT

Hahaha!!! This dumb slope cunt again.

She has a YouTube video complaining about yellow fever but all she dates & screws is white guys. Don't think she was smart enough to realize she was condemning her main source of cock.

post her leaks or whatever

im not giving this bitch views or google searches and i dont even know her name